Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene V

"I've been hiding in darkness and hatred for so long I forgot how beautiful the moon looks like." Jinxx whispered looking up at the night sky. "And the shining stars..Amazing." Jinxx breathed out. Andy smiled at him.
"Oh, Jinxx. I've been meaning to ask you something." Andy said.
"What is it love?" Jinxx asked turning his attention to Andy. Before Andy could ask his question Jinxx lifted his hand and rested on Andy's cheek. Jinxx ran his thumb over Andy's cheekbone. The way the moonlight shined on his face, making the illusion of a pale blue color on his white skin and his blue eyes shining bright against the moon's reflection.
"You look beautiful under the moonlight." Jinxx whispered. Andy's cheeks glowed pink as Jinxx's voice sent chills down his spine. Andy looked at the man before him. He had to admit, for a dead person he was quite gorgeous. Jinxx's slender fingers wrapped around Andy's chin as he slowly leaned down and captured Andy's lips in a tender kiss. Andy closed his eyes as he wrapped his arm's around Jinxx's neck and moved his lips against Jinxx's. Another chill ran down Andy's spine as Jinxx's tongue ran over Andy's lips. Jinxx pulled away leaving Andy dazed and breathless once again.
"What was it you wanted to ask me?" Jinxx smirked when Andy stayed silent for a moment.
"Oh, um. Back at the g-graveyard. Do.." Andy gulped as he tried to keep his breathing even. "Do you think Ella is there?" Andy asked. Jinxx sighed and shook his head.
"I'm afraid not. We've searched throughout the entire land and we have yet to find her. And from what I can tell, I think Jake has given up." Jinxx replied. Andy nodded with a sad expression on his face. Jinxx lifted his hand and rested it on Andy's cheek once again. "But don't worry, darling. From the looks of it Ashley will be able to take care of Jake." Jinxx said winking.

ººº


After Jinxx and Andy disappeared into the land of the living, Andy's grandfather, Ashley and Jake were left in Elder Gutknecht's study.
"When Andy returns, tell I'm back at my grave. Alright boys." Andy's grandfather said.
'Yes, Mr. Biersack." Ashlet replied saluting. Andy's grandfather smiled before drifting away.
"So now what?" Jake asked.
"I don't know. What do you wanna do?" Ashley asked as they began walking out of the cellar.
"I-I don't know. I just wanna get out of this place first." Jake said rubbing his shoulder and standing awfully close to Ashley.
"Come on, Jake. This place isn't so bad." Ashley said throwing his arm on Jake's shoulder. "If you think about it, this can be a romantic place." Ashley said looking around the dark cave-like cellar.
"How can a place as creepy as this be romantic?" Jake asked looking around the cellar as well.
"Alright, picture this." Ashley said putting his hand up and waving a line in the air for the dramatic effect.

"Two forbidden lovers try to find a place to they may meet each other without disturbance. Then they come across a secret cellar. A cellar that is well hidden and so dark that it's almost impossible for the two lovers to get caught." Ashley explained as they both looked around. "So they fill this place with candles so that they can find their way around. But then..!" Ashley said with a gasp, causing Jake to flinch a little. "Someone finds the cellar and tries to find the lovers. In order to prevent themselves from being discovered they blow out all the candles and since one of the lovers is wearing black.." Suddenly Jake feels Ashley grabbing his arms and pinning him against the wall, their bodies pressing against each others. A squeaky noise comes out of Jake's mouth as he looks up at Ashley. "He keeps them likes this to try to blend in the darkness." Ashley said smirking down at Jake as he finished his story.

Jake blushed as he looked up at Ashley. Since the day they've met, Jake always thought Ashley was gorgeous. With his flawless skin and pale brown eyes and slim body, he couldn't help but admire him. Jake felt Ashley's hand rest on his cheek and his thumb running over his lips.
"You're really beautiful, Jake." Ashley whispered before leaning down and pressing his lips on Jake's. Jake's eyes went wide as he felt Ashley's cold lips on his own. He was completely frozen and didn't move. When Ashley pulled away he smirked and began to skip away with his hands behind his back.
"Well we should be heading back before it gets late." Ashley said. Jake's eyes followed Ashley as he stood there frozen, still shocked from what had just happened. "You coming Jake?" Ashley asked stopping and turning to face Jake. Jake nodded before following Ashley out the cellar.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda short and I wanted to add more bu, eh. And I added a little action for you guys ;D