Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene VI

"Where are we going exactly, Jinxx?" Andy asked as he and Jinxx walked out of the woods.
"Well you live here so you must've heard of the abandon mansion on Mildew Way?" Jinxx asked smiling at Andy.
"I have actually." Andy said recalling of some tales he had heard of the old mansion. There were rumors that it was haunted by evil spirits and that anything that enters the mansion disappears forever.
"That was my family's old mansion." Jinxx said. Andy stopped for a bit and stared at Jinxx. "You want to know what happened, right?" Jinxx asked. Andy nodded.

"Well after I was murdered, my parents assumed I had ran away. They began to search for me but after they gave up and they abandon the house...Leaving everything behind." Jinxx said, smirking at the last part. Andy raised an eyebrow, Jinxx looked like he was up to something. Andy shrugged it off and continued to follow Jinxx in the dark city. It had to be at least midnight.
"So, what exactly are we doing Jinxx?" Andy whispered as they walked through a dark alley, trying to keep themselves hidden.
"Well, as you know we're going to my old mansion. And we're just picking something up." Jinxx whispered back. "Alright we just have to go through this alley and we'll get there." Jinxx whispered. Andy smiled and held onto Jinxx's skeleton hand. Jinxx looked down at their hands and smiled back, giving Andy's hand a gentle squeeze. Jinxx's smile faded when he saw two shadows creeped into Jinxx's mansion.
"Who-" Andy was cut off by Jinxx covering his mouth with his hand. Andy flinched slightly at the contact, Jinxx's skin was extremely cold.
"We'll go through the back door." Jinxx whispered into Andy's ear as he led them to the back door of Jinxx's mansion.

Jinxx quietly walked in and quickly sprinted to the small hallway that led to the living room. Andy was surprised Jinxx was able to see in the darkness, it took him a while for his eyes to get adjusted. Jinxx and Andy were up against the wall, with Jinxx's hand still over Andy's mouth as he held him close. Due to the darkness, Jinxx couldn't quite make out who the two intruders were, he can tell it was a man and woman.
"Why are we in this dump? I thought you said we were going to tell my parents already." Jinxx heard the woman say with an angry tone.
"We are, just not right now. First I need to know how committed you are to me." The man's voice said.
"What? Of course I'm committed to you." The woman said.
"Really? You'd do anything for me?" The man asked.
"Anything."
"You would even die for me?" The man asked.

"O-Of course." The woman said hesitating. "Uh, let me light a candle it's too dark in here." The woman said quickly changing the subject as she walked to the wooden coffee table and used a match to light a candle. Jinxx and Andy both gasped when they saw the woman's face.
"That's the woman I was supposed to marry!" Both Jinxx and Andy whispered, Andy's voice coming out muffled. Jinxx and Andy looked at each other with wide eyes and looked back in the living room.
"What was that? I heard something." Juliet said.
"I heard it too, probably just some commotion from outside." The man said walking over t Juliet. "So, tomorrow we tell your parents about our secret affair, and then you'll finally be mine." The man said wrapping his arms around Juliet. Jinxx's eyes went wide as the face of the man came into view.
"It's him.." Jinxx whispered.
"Who?" Andy whispered asked.
"The man who broke my heart.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short but it is an update :P