Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene VII

Memories started flooding back into Jinxx's head as he looked into the man's face.
"I'm. Going. To. Kill. Them." Jinxx whispered with an angry tone. Andy held onto Jinxx's arm and pulled him away.
"Jinxx don't. Revenge isn't going to solve anything." Andy whispered back. He continued to pull onto Jinxx's arm, accidentally ripping the limb off of Jinxx's body. "Sorry." Andy said placing Jinxx's arm back into place. "Let's just get what we need and leave. Please, Jinxx." Andy begged. Jinxx looked into Andy's eyes and sighed in defeat.
"Fine. Follow me." Jinxx said walking to a staircase. "But we have to go slow, these stairs creak very easily." Jinxx whispered. Andy nodded and followed Jinxx up the stairs. They each took small slow steps trying not to make them creak. Jinxx was at the last step when it creak so loud that it echoed throughout the entire house.
"Who's there?" The man called out. Jinxx smirked when he saw shadows walking near them.
"I have to do this Andy, I'm sorry." Jinxx said quickly jumping over the staircase. Andy looked over at Jinxx on horror.

Suddenly the dust that surrounded the house began to fly through the air. Andy ducked and sat on the steps of the stairs case and shield his face with arms, leaving a small space so he could see. The dust made a tornado surrounded Jinxx completely. Andy could see the man and Juliet stepping into view.
"W-What's going on, Christian?" Juliet asked the man.
"I don't know." The man replied. Soon the tornado died out revealing Jinxx. Andy gasped when he saw Jinxx. All the decomposed skin had left Jinxx's body, leaving him in a skeleton form. His eyes were a deep red color and blood was running down his bony jaw. He was wearing a black top hat and there were rips and tears on his black suit. This was Jinxx's true form.

Juliet let out a shriek as she hid behind Christian.
"Long time no see, CC." Jinxx said. Andy's eyes went wide when he heard Jinxx's voice. Jinxx didn't have that soft sincere voice that Andy admired. It became raspy and deep like a demon.
"Who are you? What are you?!" Christian demanded.
"Oh, CC, don't tell me you've already forgotten me." Jinxx said stepping closer to the two.
"J-Jeremy?" Christian asked his eyes wide.
"That's right. It's me. Jeremy Ferguson." Jinxx said.
"That's impossible. Y-Your supposed to be dead!" Juliet yelled.
"What? I thought you just disappeared." Christian said turning to Juliet.
"You never told him, Juliet." Jinxx said. "Go on ahead, Juliet. Tell him about that night." Jinxx said. Juliet stayed quiet as Christian looked back and fourth over at them. "Tell him!" Jinxx demanded making the whole house shake.

"Tell me what? What is he talking about, dear?" Christian asked Juliet. Juliet's eyes were filled with fear and she panting and gasping for air before she finally confessed.
"I sent out my guard to kill Jinxx!" Juliet yelled. Christian's eyes were wide with shock as Jinxx smirked. "I knew you two were together. But that doesn't matter anymore, we're together now." Juliet said smiling at Christian. Christian began to back away from Juliet.
"How could you?" Christian whispered. "I loved him!" Christian yelled. Juliet flinched.
"Oh don't try to look good, CC. You broke me just as much as she did." Jinxx said stepping closer to Christian.
"W-What do you mean?" Christian asked stepping back.
"You didn't love me. You never loved me. You just wanted my money. And I'm sure you are using this woman as well." Jinxx said stepping closer to Christian until Christian's back bumped into the wall. "You are a deceiving and manipulative man. You are nothing. You disgust me! And all men like you deserve to suffer!" Jinxx yelled until his skeleton face was just mere inches from Christian's. Jinxx's bony jaw opened and all Andy could see was Christian's body shaking violently as he screamed bloody murder.
"Jinxx, no!" Andy said jumping over the staircase. "Juliet run!" He said before running over to Jinxx. Juliet didn't hesitate as she ran out of the mansion.

Andy ran over to Jinxx and held onto his shoulders, trying to pry him off of Christian. Jinxx finally let go off Christian, his body falling to the floor. Andy stared at Christian's body in horror then back to Jinxx. Slowly his skin began to return and his suit began to repair itself.
"I'm sorry you had to see that." Jinxx whispered before walking up the stairs. Andy was left in the room alone with Christian's body. Thoughts began rambling into Andy's head. He flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder.
"Are you alright, Andy?" He heard Jinxx ask. Andy slowly nodded when he heard Jinxx's voice go back to normal.
"W-What did you do to him?" Andy whispered still not looking back at Jinxx.
"The best punishment I could think of..I swallowed his soul whole so he couldn't enter the land of the dead." Jinxx responded. Andy turned to Jinxx and wrapped his arms around him tightly, burring his face in his chest.
"Please don't do anything like that again." Andy whispered. "It was terrifying seeing you like that." He felt Jinxx wrap an arm around him while his hand stroked his hair.
"I'm sorry. I know you told me not to, but something inside me told me I had to." Jinxx whispered. "Please try to understand, Andy." Jinxx said cupping Andy's face so he was looking at him. "Doing this made me heal. Now I'm free from him, so I can let you in. Back in the woods when you said your vows and put this ring on my finger, I can feel this hole in my heart beginning to close. And each time we became close I can feel it closing more. I love you Andy." Jinxx confessed. Andy stared into Jinxx's pale blue eyes, his cheeks going back to that pink shade. He closed the space between them and pressed his lips to Jinxx's for a moment before pulling away and smiling at Jinxx.
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it :)