Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene VIII

"What's taking them so long. They've been gone for a while now." Jake said as he paced back and fourth. His kept this going for a while now, he always did this when he was worried.
"Jake calm down, I'm sure they're on their way right now." Ashley reassured. He was sitting on the floor, with his legs crossed, as he watched Jake pace.
"But would if something happened. Would if they got caught. Do you know the risks of humans knowing of our existence before they die. It's already risky enough letting Andy know and-" Jake was interrupted with Ashley's lips pushed up on his own.
"Calm down, Jake. Everything's fine." Ashley smiled down at Jake as his hand's cupped his face. Jake blushed and sighed.
"Alright. I'm just a little worried." Jake said wrapping his arms around Ashley and rested his head on Ashley's chest.
"More like paranoid." Ashley teased as he played with Jake's hair. Ashley always liked Jake's hair. It was fluffy and soft to the touch. "Jake I need to ask you something." Ashley whispered.
"What is it?" Jake asked looking up at Ashley.
"Look I know this is sudden, but we've known each other for a long time and I've loved you for a long time so.." Ashley got on one knee and still held onto Jake's hand. "Will you marry me?" Ashley asked. Jake covered his mouth with his palm as tears began to pour out of his eyes as he nodded. Ashley stood as Jake threw himself into Ashley's arms. Ashley wrapped his arms around Jake and spun him around before setting him down gently. Ashley smiled at Jake as their leaned against their foreheads
"Of course I will." Jake whispered as he pressed his lips to Ashley. They quickly jumped apart when they heard a raspy cough.
"I'm sorry to interrupt, but have Jinxx and Andrew returned?" Elder Gutknecht asked.
"No, not yet. Why?" Ashley asked.
"I'm afraid I have some terrible news."

ººº


Andy followed Jinxx up the stairs to another hallway.
"What is it that you need to get, Jinxx?" Andy asked as he followed Jinxx into a room.
"I haven't been my room in a while. Now everything's all dusty." Jinxx said ignoring Andy's question. Andy looked around the room and saw that everything was dusty. There were old paintings on the wall that he couldn't make out due to the dust. "Let's see I think it was this one." Andy heard Jinxx say to himself as he removed a painting from the wall. Behind the wall was small vault. Jinxx turned the knob of the lock on the vault. He opened it and Jinxx grinned. He stepped aside and let Andy look inside. Andy's jaw dropped as he saw that there was loads of money in the vault, along with blocks of gold.
"T-That's a lot of money. How much is in there?" Andy asked.
"Enough to save your family." Jinxx said smiling as he took the old pillow case from his bed and began to fill it with the money.
"What? No you can't Jinxx. This is your money, I can't accept it." Andy said.
"Nonsense, you're my husband which means you're entitled to my money." Jinxx said swinging the pillow case over his shoulder.
"But Jinxx-"
"Now off to your house" Jinxx said walking out the room. Andy sighed and followed Jinxx.

ººº


"So this is where you live?" Jinxx asked. Andy nodded.
"Y-Yes." Andy said rubbing the back of his neck. Since Andy's family were in debt, they had to move in the music shop.
"Alright, we'll leave the money behind the cash register." Jinxx said walking into the shop. As Andy walked in behind Jinxx he looked over at his violin that was in the window stand. He decided to sell it in the shop because they were in desperate need of money. Andy always saw that no one wanted to buy it. They always said it was too old and worn out, almost worthless. Andy sighed remembering when he first got it. He was only five years old but he was able to learn quickly.

"Are you alright, Andy?" He heard Jinxx ask.
"I'm fine." Andy replied.
"Was that yours?" Jinxx asked. Andy nodded.
"I had to put it up for sale. We needed money." Andy replied. Jinxx went up and grabbed the violin.
"Here." Jinxx said handing Andy the violin. "I've already payed for it." Jinxx said referring to the large amount of money he had just given his family. Andy smiled and took hold of his old violin. "Do you mind playing a piece for me?" Jinxx asked. Andy looked up at Jinxx.
"But I can't play here. We'll get caught." Andy warned.
"All right, let's go back to my mansion." Jinxx said taking Andy's hand and walking out of the shop with Andy following behind.

ººº


Once they were in Jinxx's living room Jinxx walked over to what Andy thought was a pile of dusty rags. Jinxx took a hold of the large rag and removed it, causing more dust to fly around, and revealing a large piano. Jinxx sat in front of the piano as Andy stood next to Jinxx. He watched as Jinxx's slender fingers began to run over the piano keys slowly.
"I haven't played in a long time so I might be a bit rusty. I think you might know this piece." Jinxx said and began to play. Andy recognized the piece Jinxx was playing and began to play along with Jinxx. It was 'Sad Romance', composed by Thao Nguyen Xanh.

Jinxx and Andy smiled as they completed the piece.
"That was amazing. You're very talented." Jinxx said standing. Andy blushed.
"Not really, I missed a few notes." Andy said setting his violin down.
"You played it perfect." Jinxx whispered, his lips ghosting over Andy's. Jinxx kissed him gently for a moment.
"We should get going." Jinxx whispered. Andy nodded and took his violin. Jinxx held his hand. "Hopscotch." He called as the yellow smoke took them over.

ººº


Jinxx and Andy returned to the land of the dead, back into Elder Gutknecht's study. Once the smoke had died out Andy could see Elder Gutknecht, Ashley and Jake waiting for them.
"Thank goodness you guys made it!" Jake said bringing Jinxx and Andy into a hug.
"Sorry we took so long. We had a few things to take care of." Jinxx smirked. His smirk faded when he saw the look on Ashley and Elder Gutknecht's face. "Is something wrong?" Jinxx asked.
"Unfortunately there is." Elder Gutknecht. "You see according to the marriage vows it's 'Until death do you part'. And death has already come to Jinxx." Elder Gutknecht explained.
"But that doesn't change anything does it?" Jinxx asked gripping onto Andy's hand.
"It does. Andy must recite his vows in the Land of the Living and give up the life he had before." Elder Gutknecht explained.
"So.." Andy said not quite understanding. Ashley ran a hand through his hair and sighed before speaking.
"We have to kill you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Two updates in one day :D If you haven't heard 'Sad Romance' it's a really good piece :)