Status: If you like it, don't be silent, I will add more.

Love, Anonymous

I won? I won!

I stand there and stare into the paper, wondering, who, who would write this to me?
I must have been standing there zoning out for a while, because my teacher Ms. Carman has to come retrieve me from my locker and guide me back to class, I stuff the poem in my binder and follow Ms. Carman, I sit there during math, wondering, about who wrote that poem. After too much thinking I start to get a headache so I focus my eyes back to Ms.Carman, who is contently staring at me, along with the rest of the class, with questioning looks, she must have asked me a question, but I didn't hear it, she must have realized that because she moves on from me and asks another student the same question. After class I head back to my locker to get my science book, when another slip of paper drops out of my book. This time it's not a poem, but just a letter,
Dear Miranda, I know by now your probably out of your mind, trying to think of anybody who would send that poem to you, and I myself am not even sure if I know why I sent you that poem, so thats why I am writing you this letter, I just wanted to tell you, before you find out who your secret admirer is, and reject me, that I really like you and if you're not completly revolted, by who I am ,then, I think we wou'd make a great couple.
Love, Anonymous
What? Why would I be completly revolted? He can't be that bad...
Over the P.A system I hear the muffled voice of principal Riggs "Students and Staff I would like everyone to gather in the audtorium" I start heading to the auditorium when I run head onto my opponent in the election, Emmet Young "Hey, Miranda hows it going?". Says Emmet
"Pretty good, just on my way to the auditorium to find out who is the new student body president, how about you?"
"Same, oh and I wanted to say good luck, may the best person win" says Emmet, shaking my hand. I nod and start walking down the hall, he follows me and stays by my side the whole time, in silence. We stay that way all the way until we reach the stage, when I start to climb up the stairs, Emmet grips my arm, and then realizes that it must be hurting me, and loosens his grip and drops his arm. "Look, seriously, I know we were never really friends or anything, but I am being legitement, when I say that I don't want any hard feelings between us, whoever wins, great, but whoever loses, won't be upset with the other person, alright?" says Emmet. I give him a questioning look and he repeats "Alright?" I nod and reply "Alright". I turn back around and start for the stairs again. I make my way up onto the stage, and head over to the seats reserved for Emmet and I. We both sit down, side-by-side. Theres one more chair beside me for the Vice Principal, Mr.Collen, who comes up and sits down beside me. Principal Riggs comes onto the stage and says alot of different things that I don't even hear, because I am too busy still thinking about mr.anonymous. While I am still thinking, I hear my name being called, and I lift my head to see principal Riggs smiling at me waving her hand, towards the podium. I stand up and walk over, I eventually clue in that I am supposed to being reading my speech that I was supposed to write before the assembly, and I didn't, I start to freak out a little bit, then I realize that it can't honestly be that hard, besides I have always been great with coming up with speeches, lectures, you name it, so I start off talking about how appriciative I am towards the student body, for taking their time and voting for a president, and no matter who wins, we will still be greatful. Then I move onto more politics, expressing my opinion, getting a few laughs here and there, when I realize I must have been rambling on and on for a while now, so I stop and give thanks to everybody listening to what I have to say, and I give a heartfelt smile, and walk back to my seat next to Emmet and Mr.Collen. They both give me half-hearted smiles, I think to myself, that I must have bored them to death with all my talking. by the time I am sitting Principal Riggs is already back at the podium, introducing Emmet, he stands up and walks to the podium and starts to talk to the croud like they're his friends, I don't completly listen to his speech, because I was still too busy thinking, but I assume that he was good at catching the audiences attention because when I zone back into the world they are all smiling and some even laughing. Now i'm really getting worried about who won the vote, by the looks of things he won, everybodys so happy and content, they love him, probably more then they like me and my non-stop rambling about politics. As i'm doing some more rambling in my head about all the reasons that they would pick Emmet over me, I hear my name announced again and every one is applausing, I must have won, I won? I won! I walk up to the podium and stand next to prinicpal Riggs, she whispers congratulations in my ear and walks off to take a seat in her chair. Every year that they elect a new student body president they are just supposed to give short-n-sweet thank you to the student body and then walk off with pride and the new name of being president. Also whoever else was running, only being Emmet and I, must then become the vice president, so that's Emmets new title. We walk off stage smiling, while we walk by by-standers who congratulate us. We thank them and give a slight nod, and move on. When we finally make it back to the presidents & vice presidents office, Emmet and I take a seat, he congratulates me, and I congratulate him, now even though we may have won titles of being a big part of the school, that doesn't mean that the teachers will let us off that easy, while Emmet and I are sitting there trying to make small talk, when our spanish teacher Mr.Maldonado comes and grabs us and takes us to spanish, this class is one of the few that Emmet and I share. After class I head back to my locker and drop off my books, expecting another note, but there isn't one there. At the end of the day I get on the bus and head home, I run up to my room drop my book bag and take out the notes, and examine them some more. The next day I wake up late again. I run out the door and hop on the bus, that I almost missed today. once I get to school, I take another look in my locker for anymore anonymous love notes, and there is none, again.. I wonder why someone would send me notes then stop, but I just close the door to my locker and go back to my homeroom. My day is as boring as usual and I still don't get any notes all day, all week actually. I don't go to school on Monday because I get the flu. I find one single note all week.
Dear Miranda, sorry that I haven't been sending you any notes, kind of busy, you probably won't be recieving any for a while.
Love, Anonymous
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :) <3
Oh. and last chapters title was 'Late Again?!' I forgot to add it when I updated. c: