Status: If you like it, don't be silent, I will add more.

Love, Anonymous

'I Do'

When I read that note, I was somewhat disappointed, I mean that was the most fun i've had in months, and i've kind of been looking for a boyfriend, I mean i'm not the type of girl to have more than 20 boyfriends before I graduate high school, but i'm getting to that age where I think it would be nice to a boyfriend, i'm not one for asking out guys alot, but sometimes there is just a way to apporoach dating me, and this anonymous guy definitly approached it the way that I like. I like poetry. I like secret admirers. So I think this might be my last chance to have a boyfriend before I graduate. It's Summer Break now, so I guess I won't find out for a while, I wish that I could just find out now, and get it over with. I guess I must have been in my room for a while, because my moms calling me for dinnner. I run down stairs and find mom, dad and my little brother Ben sitting at the table waiting for me, I walk over tot the table and sit beside Ben. We all eat in pretty much silence. After dinner, I wash the dishes, and go back upstairs to my room. I go on the computer and chat with Jeremy for a while, then I get tired. I say good-bye and shut my laptop and dose off in my bed. I wake up the next morning, to my alarm clock going off, I slam my hand down on the SNOOZE button and wonder why my alarm clock would be set on a Saturday morning over Summer Break, then I remember that Jeremy's older sister is getting married today, and I am one of the brides maids, and that I told her that I was going to meet up with her and help her get ready, and set up. I hop out of bed slide on a pair of dark denim jeans, and a deep-blue v-neck shirt and grab my favorite beatles hoodie out of my closet and shove it over my shirt. I grab the phone and call the gown place, where my brides maid dress is being fitted, they measured me a couple of days ago , and told me to pick it up anytime, after a few tones a cheer-ful secretary answers the phone and says "Hello, Burnabees Bridal Gown Shop how may I help you?"
"Hello, my name is Miranda Barker, and I have a brides maid dress to pick up". I hear typeing on a keyboard, and after a few seconds she speaks.
"Oh, yes miss Barker, your dress is ready, and we will have it ready for you to pick up, do you have an approximite time, when you will be picking it up?" Says the cheer-ful secretary. I check my watch and it says 10:35
"Uh, yes I will be there at about 10:45".
"Okay, thank-you see you then". I hang up the phone and run down stairs I grab my keys, and head out the door, yes I know it seems silly that I take the school bus if I have my car, but my mom doesn't want me driving it to school unless I miss the bus, I don't know why, so don't ask. I put the keys in the ignitian and put my gear on drive, I press the gas and i'm off. I stop at Jeremy's, who doesn't have a car, and honk my horn. He comes running out with a black cover up bag, inside I assume is his tux. He opens the passenger side door, and smiles.
"Hello" He says
"Hello" I say
I pull the gear into reverse, and back out of his driveway. We pretty much drive in silence, until he breaks it. "Look, thanks for coming to the wedding, I didn't want to have to show up by myself" He says
"Sure. No problem" I say
"Look, if you wouldn't mind, could you kind of go as my date?" He says "I understand if you don't want to go with me, but I told my sister that I would have a date, and I don't-" I cut him off before he can finish.
"Hey, it's fine, yeah i'll go as your date, not like I have one anyways, I think your a little bit to nervous" I glance over at him and smile. He gives a semi-smile, then goes all serious faced.
"Well, yeah since my father died, i've kind of had to be the man of the house, and part of being the man of the house, means that I have to walk my sister down the isle and give her away, so yeah I guess i'm kinda nervous" He says in a wryry voice.
"Sorry, and besides you'll do great" I smile and give his shoulder a nudge with my own. He gives me a wryry smile. "Thanks" He says. We drive into the parking lot of the bridal gown shop. "Hey I just need to pop in and getmy dress, okay? I'll be right back" I say. He nods and I pull the gear into park, and turn off my car and pull out the key, I open my door and jog into the shop. I pull open a glass door, and walk up to the counter, where sits the cheery secritary. She smiles at me and stares up at me, I smile back. "Um, Miranda Barker, I just called about 10 minutes ago".
"Oh, yes miss Barker, your dress is right here" She gets up and walks over to a giant storage room and tells me to come and pick out my dress, I go over and point to the light violet flowing mermaid gown. She takes it off the rack, and hands it to me, we head back to the counter, and she tallies up my total, and I get out my wallet, and pay the exact amount, I smile and thank her, then I open the opposite glass door and walk over to my car. When we arrive at the wedding space, I find Jeremy's sister, Montoya, in a room standing in the mirror looking at her gown.
"Oh, wow it looks so beautiful on you Montoya" I say smiling
"Thank-you, but I can't wait to see you in that beautiful gown" Says Montoya
"Thanks me neither" I say smiling. Even though theres a pretty big age difference between Montoya and I, we still both have a lot in common and we are pretty good friends. After about 3 hours of decorating, setting up, and hair fixing, we are finally ready for the wedding to start. Guests start pouring into the church, then I hear the organ start to play here comes the bride, everybody raises, and the bridal shower (including me, and I walked with one of the grooms cousins) walks down the isle, and lines in the proper order, and Montoya, looking as beautiful as ever starts walking down the isle with Jeremy arm-in-arm. When they stop walking, the minister asks 'who gives the bride?' and Jeremy says 'I Do'. I glance around the room and my eye catches Emmet, why is he here? does he know someone here? After the Bride and Groom say 'I Do', people are invited to go to dinner and such, but i'm so tired, I told Jeremy that he could stay, and I would pick him up later, but he agreed that he was tired. So we say good-bye and congradulations to the bride and groom, and we leave. While we're in the car, we talk about random subjects, like 'whose idea was it to invent marriage?' and more nonsense like that.
"Hey my parents, and my brother are gone to California, my brother has to get some major surgery, i'm going to be pretty lonley, there all by myself" I say, glancing over at Jeremy. He smiles and says "Umm, would you like me to come over for a while?"
"Hmm, let me think, sure, wanna watch a movie?" I say
"Yeah, I heard theres some new good ones out" He says
"Kay sounds good" I say. We pull into my driveway, and we both hop out of the car, I walk up to the door, and dig through my purse for my house keys, once I find them I unlock the door and turn on the lights.
"Hey i'm going upstairs to get changed, you can go home and change if you'd like" I say
"Nah, I can survive in a tux for a while" He says
"Okay suit yourself, be right back" I jog up the stairs, and make my way to my room, I flip the light switch to on, and close the door, I find a pair of pink plaid pyjama pants, and a pink tank top. I pull on my frog slippers, and my matching robe. I turn off my light and go back down stairs. "Hey, I almost forgot, my parents want me to run and feed Mrs.Eisenburg's cat, she went on a trip to Florida"
"Yeah, okay do you want me to come with you?" Says Jeremy
"No i'm okay, it's just a few doors down, but thanks" I Say. I find myself in Mrs. Eisenburg's apartment, looking for the cat food, once I find it I fill up the little yellow dish that says, Nemo on it I start to walk back home, and start to go by my mailbox, when I remember that I was suppoused to grab the mail before I left to go to the wedding, I back up and pull open the mailbox, a couple of bills, a letter from Aunt Dorris to mom, and another medium-sized white piece of paper, sealed with a single silver sticker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Soo pumped.. thanks to my 5 readers and 1 subber!! Hope you like it, i'm pretty much on here 24/7 so just let me know if I should add more chapters :) <3
P.S. I do not own any products, celebrities, or services, if I mention any.
I do own the characters in my story.