Status: If you like it, don't be silent, I will add more.

Love, Anonymous

Decisions, Decisions, Descisions.

MIRANDA'S P.O.V.
I awake to my phone vibrating beside me. I groan and grab my cell.
ANGELA: 'Wake up sleepy head! We are going to get some coffee, where Emmett works, you wanna come?'
ME: 'Yeah, sure can you just give me a few minutes?'
'Yep. We are leaving in 10'. I check the clock, it reads '4:23PM' I hop out of bed and change my clothes. I slip into some white shorts and a pink tank. I grab my makeup bag and head towards the bathroom. After I finish my hair and makeup, I set my stuff back in my room and go down stairs.
"'Bout time. I'm hungry," Says Jeremy
"Angela said I had ten minutes,"
"Yeah 10, not 20" Says Angela. "What? I didn't take that long," I say pulling out my cell, to check the time. '4:45PM'. I smile apologetically. "Sorry, sorry." I mumble under my breath.
"Well lets go, Emmett's off now and he's waiting for us," Says Angela standing up and walking towards the door. My Aunt takes Ben, my Uncle, and her self, in her car and Jeremy takes Me, Angela and Naomi in his car.
We walk into the coffee shop, when I spot the back of Emmett's head. I silently walk up behind him and tap his shoulder. He finished the page of the book he was reading and mumbled something which I figured was 'One sec'. Then he set it down on the table in front of him and turned around to see me. He stood up and threw his arms around me. "Oh my god! Miranda what are you doing here?!" He says kissing my cheek, while I blush. "I thought I would surprise everyone!" "Everyone, sit please" Everyone takes a seat as the waitress comes over.
"Hello, what can I help you with?" She says pulling out a notepad and a pen. Once everyone ordered she left. We couldn't stop talking about all the things that have been going on around here while I was away, and how it's so boring without me. It finally dawned on me that I should move back here. I know my parents wanted me to go there. But I also know that they wouldn't have wanted me to be unhappy. They would simply have moved me back if they knew that I wasn't happy with my life in Paris. Before I could think anymore I blurt, "I am moving back"
I get shocked looks from everybody at the table. "I mean I like me life there, I have great friends-" I say glancing at Naomi and smile "- and I'm learning alot, but it's just not the same as it is here, I need to come back"
"Honey, your parents specificly said, that if anything was to happen to them, that we were to send you to live in Paris, and to take care of your brother. I don't think it will be acceptable, for you to come home for good" My Uncle says. "Why did they want me to go there so bad anyways?" I ask. My Aunt and Uncle exchange glances, "Your great grandmother, grandmother mother and aunt all went there, and it could have went back even farther into past generations. The point is that it ment alot to your mother." He says. I feel tears growing around my eyes. "But I can't stay there any longer. My heart and soul is here, with my friends and family."
"Yes honey but-" He gets interupted by my Aunt. "Darling. If you feel that you must stay here. Stay. Jacob, we need to let her stay." My Aunt says turning to my Uncle Jake. "If you insist my dear. But where do you plan on staying? Your parents house was just sold, I would gladly stake you in but, It's already very crowded with your Brother staying with us. Our house is just to small to take in anyone else."Says my Uncle. "Me. She can stay with me. In the guest room." Everyone's head snapped in the direction of the generous offer. "I mean i'm sure my mother wouldn't mind, she loves you, and you know my sisters do too. My father thinks you are a good influence on me" He says rolling his eyes at the last part of his sentence. "Are you sure? Really?" I say. "Yes. You can stay as long as you need"
"Awe thanks" I say smiling. Before anyone else could say anything the waitress delivers our coffees. Everyone says a small thank you. "Miranda, i'm still going to see you right? Now that we live in different houses, it might be harder" Says a small Ben sipping on his hot chocolate.
"Of course Buddy! You'll see so much of me that you will be sick of me by the end of this month." I say smiling. "Good" He smiles. Then I remember Naomi sitting beside me. I turn my head to look at her. She's obviously close to crying. "Awe.. I'm soo sorry, I promise I will still visit you!" I say hugging her. She cries on my shoulder for quite a while. "Miranda. I'm really going to miss you!" She says. "I know i'm going to miss you too! But like I said, We will visit each other all the time. You can come visit anytime, and you don't have to worry about me coming to see you! Plus, we have Skype!"
"Yes. And be prepared to be attacked by video calls" She says now smiling. I hug her again.
She yawns. "Hah, tired?" I say between laughs. "Thats what you get for staying up. Naps are great."
"Fine you were right. I need to get to sleep soon" She says yawning again. We all laugh and head home. We both fall asleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter. Sorry that it's another short one. I totally have writer's block. I know whats going to happen. I pretty much have it all planned out, right to the end. But there is sooo many details that I need to figure out before I reveal any secretss.... ;)
I honestly don't know how to get to the planned part of my story. :/
Sorry that I haven't really mentioned anything romantic.. It's coming soon my deariess... I promise. You will be getting some sort of romance implied soon. PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks again to my readers, subbers, and recs! Oh and my one and only commenter.. :D <3 <3