The Boy at the Coffee Shop

oo1

I felt the stinging of the sun press against my cheek, I groaned pulling the sheets over my face. "Wake up! You got school." Tiffany, My step mother shouted removing my sheets. "What the fuck do you want?" I hissed sitting up, "Good morning to you too." I rolled my eyes, "You have school and your dad wants to know at what time you came home last night?" I furrowed my eyebrows."School's just a waste of time isn't."

"Maybe for you..but then again who ever said you had a future."

She walked over to the mirror and smiled "10 minutes." I groaned pulling at the tips of my hair, i let out a yawn hovering my hand over my mouth.

"By the way you look like hell."

"I'm living in hell."

"Good."

-x-

I jogged down the stairs just to be greeted by my dad at the front of the door. "Where the fuck where you last night?' I tried going around him but he blocked the door once again. "Don't act like you care." I hissed

"If you think for one second I'm afraid of your little attitude. Think again because you're nothing and will never be. So you better stop acting so tough."

"Whatever." I felt him tug my arm back throwing me at the wall,

"Beside acting like a little bitch you decide to dress as a whore!" I felt my eyes sting holding back the tears. "Your mother would be so dis-"

"Don't you dare."

"Its a good thing she died before she got to witness her only child be a disappointment."

"Fuck you." I spat. He smirked pulling me towards him raising his left hand.

"Are you gonna hit me?" I sat up glaring at him. "Are you gonna hit me?!? HUH?" I felt his hand make contact with my cheek throwing me off a bit.

"David. Stop it.!" Tiffany pulled him back before he hit me again. "Why do you have to be such a bitch?" she threw my backpack at me and held onto my dad.

"Come back here now!" He screamed pushing Tiffany away from him.

"Bye Daddy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna's Clothes