Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Change is all I need.

"Hollz." I heard my best friend McKenna whisper in my ear. I stirred around in my bed.
"What?" I asked with my eyes still closed. She jumped on my bed.
"WE HAVE NO SCHOOL. SUMMER STARTED YESTERDAY!" She yelled.
"If summer started yesterday why are you waking me up?" I asked her.
"Because it is 2 in the afternoon and your mum sent my up here to wake you up." She said. I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me.
"Hi sleepy head." She said. Her dark blonde hair in her eyes from jumping on my bed.
"Get out so I can get dressed." I told her rolling out of bed and into my closet. She walked out of my room and closed my door. I got dressed and put my hair up.

"MORNING MUM!" I yelled to my mum as I raced down the stairs.
"It's not morning Holl." My brother Mike said.
"Shut up." I told him laughing. McKenna walked in.
" Ready to leave?" I asked her.
"Ya want to go to town and walk around?" She asked me. I nodded and grabbed my car keys.
"BYE!" I yelled.
We walked out my front door and into my car.

"Turn the radio on!" McKenna yelled. I moved my hand to the power button and turned it on.
'The A-Team' by Ed Sheeran was on. We screamed the lyrics. When the song was over we stared at each other for one second and then bursted out laughing.
We got to town about 15 minutes later.

"Where to?" I asked my friend. She looked at her surroundings. She put her finger to her chin and pretended to stroke her invisible beard.
"Um, TIFFANY!" She yelled. I nodded and we started heading off. When we got there we went in and just looked arouond a bit.
"Can we leave now?" I asked her as she was looking at a charm for a Pandora braclet.
"Uhhh, Why? I was looking at this." She whined. I laughed and grabbed her arm pulling her out of the store.
We were walking around when my stomach started rumbling.
"FOOD NOW!" I shouted causing some stares from people walking around. McKenna put her finger to her lips.
"Shhh. Dont be so loud." She told me.
"BUT I HAVE TO BE LOUD TO LIVE!" I shouted again. She glared at me. Her cheeks turning a bright shade of red from embaressment. She started pulling me along the sidewalk.
She turned the wrong way making me but into someone.
"Sorry" I said to the person I ran into. I looked up and saw the most handsome man I have ever seen.
"It's quiet alright love." He told me. He looked at me and his blue eyes met mine.
"Um, I'm Holly." I told him. He smiled at me.
"I'm Louis, nice to meet you Holly." He told me extending his hand. I took it and felt a spark at his touch.
"Nice to meet you too Louis." I told him smiling back.
"Do you by any chance want to go get a bite to eat with me. I have no clue where i'm going." He told me looking at the ground. I looked at McKenna and she gave me the thumbs up and started walking away.
"Sure." I told him. "Just watch out for the crowd of people." I told him. We started walking. When we got to the place I was looking for. We walked in and we got to the front of the resturant.
"How many?" The hostess asked us.
"2 please." Louis said with a smile. I smiled back. I just met this kid and I am already falling for him. We followed the hostess to the table in the back.
"Enjoy." She said with a smile. We sat across each other.
"So tell me about yourself Holly." He told me.
"Ok, My name is Holly Anne Summers. I'm 19 years old. I have 2 older brothers and I'm studying photography in University. What about you." I told him with a smile.
"Ok. Well my name is Louis William Tomlinson. I am 20 years old. I have 4 younger sisters and I am currently in a boyband that came 3rd in the Xfactor." He said that last part quietly. I looked at him a bit closer and I thought he looked familiar.
"Your in that band. One Direction right?" I asked him. He looked up and smiled shyly.
"Dont worry I dont fan girl and freak out." I told him knowing what he was thinking. He breathed a sigh of relief. The waitress then walked over flipping through her note pad.
"Hello my name is- OMG YOUR LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION!" She yelled looking up from her note pad. He smiled.
"Yes. But I'm here to eat thank you for noticing me though." He said with a serious tone. She blushed.
"Oh yes sorry. Well, uh, My name is Brittnay and I will be serving you, uh, today. Can I get you something to drink?" She stammered. I smiled at Louis. He smiled back.
"Can I have a Sprite please." I told her.
"Same thing." Louis said.
"Sure that will come out shortly." She said walking away fastly. I looked at Louis and we started giggling.
"That I had to say was really funny." Louis said trying to catch his breath.
"Yes. That was." I said. I finally caught my breath and looked at the menu.
"What are you getting?" He asked me as I put my menu down. Our drinks came as he asked me.
"Uh, I think the bacon cheese burger." I told him.
"Since you know this place better than I do. Then I will get that too." He told me sipping at his sprite. The waitress came back over and we ordered. We sat and small chatted while our meals came. We ate still making small chat. When our meal was done we were waiting for the tab. The tab came and I pulled out my wallet. As I started pulling the amount out a hand stopped me. I looked up and I saw Louis already paying it off.
"Louis I could have payed for myself." I told him. He smiled.
"A girl never pays when going out with a boy. Even if they just met." He told me. God he was such a gentlemen.
"Ok, well I guess I will see you around Louis." I told him walking away.
"HOLLY WAIT!" I heard Louis shout. I turned around to see him jogging over.
"Yes?" I asked him smirking.
"I forgot to get you number." He told me. I pulled out my phone and handed it to him as he gave me his phone. We typed our numbers in and handed our phones back.
'It was nice meeting you. I will text you later." He told me walking away. I smiled as I walked to my car. I saw McKenna walking towards me with a smirk.
"What?" I asked her. She still just smirked.
"Someone has a boyfriend.' She sang. I smacked her arm and got in the car. We drove to my house and I fell asleep in pure happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53044641
McKenna's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53045103

If you want to see the outfit please highlight the website thing the paste in you toolbar then click enter. I'm sorry you have to do it like this but I have no clue how to put the link in words.If you know how to do it really easy please tell me.