Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

1 Year Later

I sat in mine and Louis's apartment craddling our 3 month old baby boy.

"Hello Ryder." Louis said dropping his car keys on the coffee table.
"Hey babe." He greeted me by kissing me on the lips.

"Hey." I said handing him Ryder. He cradled him and watched him with a huge smile on his face.

Since we went to L.A. we got engaged and married. And while we were L.A. some 'things' happened. And 9 months later we had little Ryder.
Daniella and Liam are still boyfriend and girlfriend and the other boys are still single and happy.

"I love you." I said walking over to him and kissing him on the lips. He smiled and set Ryder in his crib not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

We pulled apart to the sound of our door being knocked.

"Hello." All 5 boys choursed. I rolled my eyes.

"How's Ryder?" Harry asked picking him up and craddling him.
"He's good." I said as he passed him around.

"I'm Uncle Liam and that's your Uncle Niall over there and that's Uncle Zayn and that's Uncle Harry and there over there is your mummy and daddy." Liam said pointing to each person.
After landing on me and Louis he walked over to us and placed Ryder in my arms and all the boys and Daniella came up behind us and Eleanor who was sitting in my bedroom came out with a camera and took a picture of the 8 of us.

"You guys are one big happy One Direction family." She cooed rubbing Ryder's cheek with her thumb.

"I wonder what McKenna's up to?" I thought aloud.
"I KNOW! She was sent to prison for atempted murder." Eleanor stated proudly. Everyone stared at her in shock.

"Who'd she try to kill?' Niall asked. Eleanor's face turned white.
"Her previous boyfirend, Alex I think his name was. She tried stabbing him like 5 times. So she was arrested." Eleanor said. I laughed.
" I knew that was going to happen. At least it was not Zayn." I said. Everyone laughed and Zayn took off running and locked himself in the bathroom.

"AWW ZAYN I WAS JUST KIDDING!" I yelled. I heard the bathroom door open and Zayn came out with a pout and plopped himself on Louis' lap.

"Off." Louis said and threw him on the floor. We laughed and he sat on the arm chair,

Eleanor was right we are one big One Direction family.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd to last chapter. I liked this story. Comment. reccomend. subscribe and read my other stories.
Love Ya,
Hallie <#

Holly Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60227197
( Ryder in picture)