Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

10 Years Later

"Mummy Ryder stole my toy." My 6 year old Samantha complained as I was cooking dinner.
"LOUIS!" I screamed for my husband who was out back with the rest of the guys.

He opened the back door to our house and poked his head in.
"YA BABE!" He screamed back.
"Go tell daddy." I told Samantha as she skipped her way towards her father.

"Oh kids." Niall's wife Clair of 8 years said. After me and Louis got married Niall met one of my good friends Clair, They instantally clicked and here they are today, Married with 2 kids.

"You got that right." Harry's wife Isabelle agreed. Harry and Isabelle met at a coffe store 9 years ago and they started dating. They got married after about 1 and a half years and they have 1 kid.

Zayn got married to a sweet girl named Tyler. They met at my wedding actually. They have been married for about 6 years and had 3 children.

Last but not least is little old Liam. He and Daniella got married right after us and had 2 children.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey baby." Louis said coming up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Can you go check to see if Ryder, Sam and Jenna are asleep please?" I asked him. He nodded and I pecked his lips.
"Thanks. I LOVE YOU!" I yelled as he went upsatirs. I followed after him.

"NO SAMI NO!" He scolded holding Sam by her elbow and Ryder by the arm in the hallway.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Sam bit Ryder AGAIN!" Louis said glaring at Sam.
"Sam what have I told you about that. Say sorry to Ryder." I said as Louis released her.
"Sorry Ryder." Sam said as she shufflde to her room.

" Ryder what did you do for her to bite you?" I asked Ryder pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Um, I kind of hitherwithacarrott." He said the last part fast. I stared at him.
"Pardon?" Louis asked with an eyebrow raised. I always knew he would make a great dad.
"I HIT HER WITH A CARROTT OK!" Ryder screamed. Louis stared at him in shock and I just laughed.

"What, why are you laughing Holly?" Louis asked me.
"Because you did the same thing to me about 2 months ago." I laughed. Louis joined with me as did Ryder.

"Us Tomlinson's have a keen taste in carrotts." Louis explained putting Ryder to bed. I laughed and snuck off to Jenna and Sam's room.

"Good night mummy." They both muttered. Eye lids half closed.
"Good night angels." I said kissing them on the top of the head. Louis came in after and I watched thorugh the doorframe.

"Good night my little carrotts. I love you so so much have a good sleep." He said kissing them on the top of the head.

I walked into Ryder's room and he was smiling.
"What?" I asked amused.
"We are a very weird bunch. Including Uncle Niall, Uncle Liam, Uncle Zayn and Uncle Harry." He said. I laughed thinking back to when we were younger.
"That we are. Good night Ry." I siad kissing him on the forehead.
"Goodnight mum." He said.

I walked out to see Louis smiling.
"Hey babe." He whispered in my ear. I laughed as he pulled me in the bedroom.

Oh God.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter, I liked this story. Hope you liked it too. Comment, Reccomend and Subscirbe. Make sure to check out my other stories as well.
Love ya,
Hallie <3