Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

What Makes You Beautiful

I woke up the next morning to feel my phone buzzing. I rolled over trying not to wake up McKenna who was sleeping on the floor. I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my phone.
I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked at the phone. I saw the name. ‘Louis Tomlinson’. I smiled to myself. I unlocked my phone and read the text.
“Hey Holly. It’s Louis from yesterday.” I giggled to myself. I replied quickly.
“Hey Louis. What’s up?” I quickly hit send and walked to my closet. I grabbed my clothes and ran to the washroom.
I turned the shower on and ran out to my room to grab my clothes. McKenna still was not up. I decided it was time to pay her back for how she woke me up yesterday. But I hesitated because the shower was on and I wanted to get ready. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. I unlocked it and saw who is was from. It was Louis again.
“Do you want to walk around town with me today?” He asked. I smiled to myself. I typed back
“Sure what time?” I asked him. He replied rather quickly.
“How ‘bout 2?” He asked me. I could hear McKenna stirring in her sleep. I looked over at her and she opened her eyes.
“Hey sleeping beauty, want to hang out with Louis and his friends today at 2?” I asked her. She nodded her head. I texted Louis that we will meet him there and I ran into the shower. I showered and got dressed quickly. I blow dryed my hair and walked out of the washroom. I saw McKenna standing there dressed and ready. Her shirt said 'What Makes You Beautiful'. I gave her a look of confuision.
"Doesn't One Direction sing that?" I asked her with a chuckle. She looked at me. I saw a smile creeping on her face.
"Ya kind of" She said quietly. I laughed out loud and grabbed my phone and my beanie and we started out the door.
We didn't have to be there for another 30 minutes so we took the long route.
We finally got there and I could see Louis with 4 other blokes. I got out of my car and I walked to Louis and his friends with McKenna hot on my trail. We got to Louis and I shouted his name. He looked in my direction and smiled. I smiled back and ran over to him.
"Hey Louis." I said,
"Hey Holly. And this must be your friend. McKenna right?" He asked McKenna.
"Yup." She said smiling. I noticed the one with the dark hair staring at her.
"Ok. Holly these are my best mates. Liam, Harry, Zayn and Niall." He said pointing to the 4 boys who were standing next to them. They each smiled and waved. I did the same.
"So where do you want to walk?" I asked everyone. McKenna started to open her mouth but I shot a glare at her.
"Um, How about we get something to eat." Niall asked. The other boys started at him until Liam spoke up.
" Niall, we just ate." He stated. The others just laughed.
" I can go for something to eat and I bet McKenna can to." I told them. Niall's eyes lit up and he had a very large smile on his face. He ran to the middle of the plaza. He turned to us with pleading eyes.
"Alright were coming, were coming." I said grabbing on to Louis to pull him along. He just laughed at my actions.
"Where are you planning on eating Niall?" Zayn spoke. Niall gave him a look of confusion.
"Did not think of that." He said with his irish accent. I looked at Louis and he smiled. I let go of his arm and he stuck his hand out motioning for me to take it. I took it and smiled at him.
"How about we go to the diner. Me and Holly went to it yesterday" Louis said. The others looked at each other and all nodded. Me and Louis still hand in hand walked leading the way towards the diner we were at yesterday.

When we got there the waitreess from yesterday was there and when she saw the rest of the boys she had to be escorted out by her co-workers. Another waitress stepped in and took her place as the hostess.
"Hi, How many?" She asked. I looked over at the others and counted 6 more. But I guess Louis had other plans.
"Um, can we get a table for 2. And they get there own table?" Louis asked. I smiled very widley at him.
"Sure how many are they?" She asked. Louis looked over and counted.
"6" he said. He smiled down at me and squezzed my hand. We walked over to our table while the others went to theirs.

"Why do we have our own table?" I asked him smirking.
"Because I wannt to talk to you." He said smiling. We looked over at the other table and saw the others fighting over menus. We just laughed.
"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Louis asked me blushing as he said it.
"No." I laughed. He breathed a sigh of releif.
"Ok." He said.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him giggling.
"No." He said proudly.
"And you say that like it's a good thing." I said laughing.
"Um Holly?" He asked.
"Ya Lou?" I asked smiling.
"Do you want to go out just the 2 of us on Friday?" He asked nervously. I smiled to myself.
"You mean a date?" I asked him. He just nodded. "Sure I would love to" I told him. He looked up at me and started smiling wildely. He looked over at the boys and gave them a thumbs up.
"Do that again you looked cute." I told him. He did it again. He got up from his seat and started dancing standing where he is. I laughed and so did the others.
"Lou, the waitress is here!" I shouted to him. He looked at her and sat down.
"Sorry." He mumbled. I just laughed.
"Can I get you something to drink." She said with an American accent.
"Uh, get we both get.." He started.
"Sprite please." I finished his sentence.
"So where we going on our date. Mr.Tomlinson?" I asked him. He scratched his head.
"Uh, cinema then dinner. That OK?" He asked. I smiled.
"That's fine." I told him. Our drinks came shortly after. We both ordered the bacon cheese burger again and we chatted.
"So want to leave them and go for a walk?" Louis asked me as the food came.
"Ya I would love that." I told him smiling he smiled back. I took a bite of my burger and we ate in a comfortable silence listening to our friends shouting out what they want to eat and listening to Liam shout at them to be quiet.
"Oi! GIVE THAT BACK NIALL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FOOD!" Harry yelled. I turned and chuckled as I saw Niall eating Harry's chips. I turned to Louis who was almost rolling on the floor. He finally calmed down and we finished our meal chuckling hearing Harry and Niall yelling at each other about food.
When we finally finished our meal we stood up and I once again grabbed for my wallet to pay the tab but Louis beat me to it. He walked over and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"How 'bout that walk?" He asked as we were walking out of the diner. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand. We walked up to this little fountain I sat on the edge and Louis sat next to me.
"What's wrong babe?" He asked me. I shook my head and a smirk started forming on my lips. I took my shoes off and climbed in the fountain.
"LOU, COME IN WITH ME!" I shouted. He took his TOMS off and climbed in the fountain with me. When he came in I kicked some water up at him. He screeched like a girl and then came up behind me and picked me up.
"LOUIS!" I yelled. He laughed. I looked over and saw the rest of the lads and McKenna staring at us wide eyed. I looked at Louis and pointed to the rest of our group. We started laughing.

After about 20 minutes in the fountain we were only a little damp we got out and put our shoes on and walked hand in hand to out group.
"Hey." I said very happily. McKenna shook her head at me and smirked.
"HI!" Louis shouted. His friends shook their heads and turned around McKenna went with them.
Louis put on a pouty face and motioned for me to follow them.

We walked around a bit more but it started to get dark. Me and Louis were sitting on the roof of my car.
"I had a great day babe." I whispered in his ear. I grabbed his hand.
"Me too." He whispered back. I turned to look at him. His blue eyes were wandering the skies. He turned to look at me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I could smell his colonge which smelled like mint and water.
"I really like you Holly." He told me. I smiled at him.
"I really like you too Louis." I told him. He smiled. He leaned in and I got what he was trying to do and I started leaning in too. He finally met my lips and I could feel the fireworks at his touch. He smirked under the kiss and pulled away slowly. I cuddled into his chest and felt his heart beating fast. We finally started to go home. McKenna walked up to me and Louis.
"Hey love birds having a nice time." She asked. Zayn came over and put his arm around her shoulder.
"I should ask you 2 the same thing." I told her. She rolled her eyes and hugged Zayn goodbye.
"Goodnight Lou." I told him hugging him.
"Goodnight babe. I will text you later ok." He told me. I looked up at him and pecked his lips. He kissed the top of my head and walked to the boys. I waved goodbye to the boys and walked to the car smiling. I could really take a liking to these boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=53161245
McKenna outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=53161699

YAY 2ND CHAPTER FINALLY DONE!