Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Love Actually

~FFW FRIDAY~

"Holly come here I have a present for you!" McKenna called to me from my room.
I was in the laundry room grabbing my sweatshirt from the dryer. I walked up the stairs zipping up my sweatshirt. I had only 3 hours until my date with Louis
I walked in my bedroom to see McKenna smiling like a mad woman. I looked next to her and saw Zayn, Niall and Liam also sitting on my bed. Over the last couple of days me and McKenna have grown really close with One Direction.
I looked over at my bed and rolled my eyes.
"Why are 3/5 of One Direction sitting on my bed? Where is Harry?" I asked.
"We came to help you get ready for your date." Niall said cheerfully.
Besides Louis me and Niall have grown really close. I smiled at him. He smiled back showing off his crooked teeth. He got up and a horrid smell followed him.
"NIALL!" We all screamed. He just shrugged.
"Was'nt me." He said and headed on his way towards the kitchen.
"Ughh, I can't beleive him." McKenna complained. Zayn out an arm around her waist. After that she shut up. She came up to me and gave me a box.
"What is in it?" I asked her. She smirked. I opened the box and saw an Iphone case with a picture of Louis on it. I smiled at her.
"I saw them in a store and thought it would be cute." She said holding one up with Zayn on it.
"Awww, babe that's cute." Zayn said hugging her.
"Back to our old conversation. Harry is helping Louis get ready like we should be with you." Liam said. I smiled at him. McKenna got up and grabbed nail polish and started painting my nails. She finished and left the room so I could get ready on my own.
I braided my hair and put it in a messy bun. I checked my phone and saw I still had 2 hours.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs.
"HOLLY!" I heard Zayn's voice call.
I picked up my gray TOMS that were by the stairs and walked to the kitchen where everyone was.
"WHAT!" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up to see who it was. I saw Mike and his girlfriend Eleanor. She was like a sister to me.

"Where ya going Hollister?" Eleanor asked me using my nickname. I smiled to myself.
"On a date." I said. She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes.
"With who?" Mike asked sternly. Eleanor punched him in the ribs.
"Eleanor you like One Direction right?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"HOLLY!" I heard Niall yell. Eleanor's eyes went wide.
"O-one D-direction is h-here?" Eleanor stuttered. I shook my head.
"Who is your favourite?" I asked her.
"Louis Tomlinson." She said. My eyes went wide.
"Promise you won't kill me." I told her. She shook her head.
"That's my date." I told her. She stared at me. A smirk forming on her lips. She climbed off the stairs and jumped on me.
"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!" She yelled. Mike walked down the stairs and took Eleanor. They walked out the door and started walking towards his car.

"HOLLY!" Everyone yelled.
"WHAT!" I yelled louder then all of them combined. I walked to the kitchen.
"Eww, why are you wearing your glasses?" McKenna asked me.
"Too lazy to put my contacts in." I told her grabbing one of Niall's crisps. He shot a glare at me.
"Why did you do that?" Niall growled.
"Because I'm hungry." I told him. The doorbell rang. McKenna ran to the door.
"HOLLY!" She yelled. I saw Harry run in.
"Bye boys." I said walking out of the kitchen. They waved.
"Hey." Louis said. I looked at him he looked absolutley breath taking. He had a red tee shirt and a pair of dark jeans with a gray beanie and matching TOMS.
"Hey" I managed to breath out.
"Ready to go?" He asked me.
"Ya." I told him. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.
"How are you?" He asked.
"Good. How are you?" I asked him smiling up at him.
"Good." He said. I stopped by the mailbox.
"What?" He asked me. I pulled my phone from my trouser pocket. He smiled at it.
"Do you like it?" I asked him. He smiled widely.
"Yes, I think it is awfully cute." He said kissing my nose. I smiled. I pecked his lips.
"What film are we seeing?" I asked Louis as we were walking down my street.
"Love Actually." He said. I jumped up and down.
"YAYYY!" I yelled. He smiled down at me.
"Your almost as excited as Harry when he and Niall went to see it." He said chuckling.
"Harry and Niall saw it together?" I asked him.
"Ya with McKenna and Zayn yesterday." He said.
"That's where they went yesterday!" I shouted.
"YA!" He shouted back. We were walking towards the cinema.

We got to the cinema and we got the tickets. We got the candy and drinks and walked to our theater.
We sat in the way back so no one could notice us.
"Want some gummy worms?" He whispered to me as we watched the movie.
"Sure. Want some twizlers?" I asked him. He nodded. I picked out a twizler and he opened his mouth. I fed it to him and he kissed my lips.
After the film we walked out of the theater.

"That was a very cute film" I told him holding his hand.
"Yes I have to agree." He said picking up his trousers.
"Did you just-" I asked him but he cut me off.
"CAN WE EAT HERE!?!" He yelled smiling. I looked up at the sign. 'Nandos'. Even if I have lived in London all my life I have never been to Nandos.
"YES!" I yelled back. He bounced up and down. He pulled me inside.

"HELLO!" He yelled. The woman behind the counter turned around.
"Hey Louis who is this lovley bird?" The woman asked. She was about 45 years old and had bleach blonde hair.
"This is Holly. She is my date." He said like a child. I laughed.
"It's nice to meet you." I told the woman.
"Normal seat?" She asked Louis. He nodded and we followed her. She led us to the back where there are no windows.
"The usual." He told the woman she jsut nodded her head.

15 minutes later-
Our food came and we started eating.
"Oh my god what is this?" I asked Louis with a mouth full. He laughed at me.
"Chicken." He told me I just nodded. He took a carrot and put in his nose. I looked at him with a 'what the heck our you doing look'.
"Smelling my carrot." He told me simply. I just nodded my head and rolled my eyes. He took it out and put it in his napkin. He paid the tab once again after I offered and we walked out of the resturant.

We got to my house and he walked me to the door I took out my key and let my self in. I walked in and saw the everyone was still there.
"Why are you in my house?" I asked everyone as I walked into the house.
"Hanging out." Niall told me as he sat on the couch with some cereal.
"OK everyone out." I told everyone. Louis started to leave but I grabbed his hand.
"Except for me?" He asked smiling. Harry and Liam looked at me and wiggled their eyebrows I just rolled my eyes.
"I just wanted to thank you for today." I told him once everyone left.
"No thank you for going on a date with me." He told me. He started to lean in. His lips met mine and we shared a sweet short kiss. He pulled away and leaned his forhead on mine.
"Want to do it again?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded and he left.
He left and I slid down the door and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53174462
McKenna Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53409663
Eleanor outfit (just for fun)-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_31/set?id=53383006

Eleanor is here but not with Louis. Even though she is not with Louis in this story she is still Amazayn:)