Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Paranormal Activity

~FFW to Saturday night~

So this morning I called Louis and asked him if he and the boys wanted to come over to have a film night with me. He said yes but it was only going to be him and Niall as the other boys were at McKenna's for a fim night and those 2 did not want to go because they wanted to hang out with me.

5.30 pm.

I was in the living area looking for a couple of film choices that those 2 can pick from. The door bell rang and I ran to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was Louis and Niall holding candy, pop corn and cola.

"Hey" I said as I opened the door.
"Hey Hollister." Niall said walking into the living area putting the food and cola in a neat line on the coffee table.
"Het babe." Louis said pecking my lips. "Does you shirt say 'Free Hugs?" Louis asked smirking.
"Indeed it does." I said. Louis was just about to leave his spot when Niall jumped in my arms.
"FREE HUGS!" He shouted. I laughed and held on to his thighs to keep him steady. For a boy he was very very light. I carried him over to the couch and set him down.

"Want to order some pizza?!" Louis shoted from the kitchen.
"Sure!" Me and Niall both yelled.
"HOL WHERE"S THE PHONE?!?" Louis shouted again. I walked into the kitchen and got the phone.
"Can I get my free hug now?" He asked. I nodded and walked over to him. I nessled my head into his chest.
I slipped away from him and got the phone and dialed the pizza place.

25 minutes later-

"Where the hell is our food." Niall whined once again. He has been whining since we ordered the pizza. He was on the recliner chair wile me and Louis were snuggled up on the couch. The door bell rang and Niall jumped out of his seat and ran to the door. I got up but Louis pulled me down.
"Do not go and try to pay again." He said into my hair. Niall came back in with the pizza. We opened the 1st box and started eating right away.
"What film do you guys want to watch?" I asked taking another slice of pizza.
" Do you have all the paranoraml activity's?" Niall asked taking a bite of his pizza. I nodded my head and got up to put the 1st in the disc player.
The openeing credits started rolling and I grabbed onto Louis hand.
"Are you scared?" He asked me. I shook my head.
"No but Niall if you want to live you better get on this couch with us." I said giving Niall a stern look. He got up and sat on the couch next to Louis.

One of the scary parts were about to come on and I heard a window open. I guess the boys heard it to becuase Niall moved to my other side and now I had both of them holding my hand. I went over to the umbrella stand and grabbed 3 umbrellas and handed 1 to both boys. We paused the movie and walked up the stairs. We heard the window close and it came from my brother Joesph's bedroom. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. I peeked inside and saw 2 men dressed in black slowly closing the windows. I turned to the boys and we bolted down the stairs. I was the first one down and Louis and then Niall. Just as Niall was halway down the steps he fell down the stairs. Me and Louis ran over to him but he got up and ran to the front door and ran out. Me and Louis follwed. He gripped my hand and we got out the door.

I pulled out my mobile and dialed 999. There was several rings but no one answered.
"This is bullocks. Isn't 999 supposed to answer when you dial them." I hissed.
"Let me try." Niall said taking out his mobile. He dialed and finally someone answered. He explained our situation and we decided to call the rest of the boys and McKenna.

"McKenna?" I cried into the phone.
"Holly what's wrong?" She asked worridly.
"T-there is s-someone in the h-house." I cried Louis squeezed my hand.
"We will be right over." She said and she hung up.

"T-they will be right over." I said. Niall and Louis both hugged me and I heard the front door open.
"Hey Tom. Look we have 3 minors out here!" One of the men shouted. I looked and the other man walked out.
"They look quite cute. Especially the blond lad." He siad pointing to Niall who looked like he was about to get sick.
"Nah. I like the girl." the one who first spoke said. They were stepping towards us when a car came to a speeding stop.
"HOLLY, LOUIS, NIALL YOU OK?!" I heard Harry yell.
"Oh. More cuties" The man named Tom said.
We hear sirens and 4 police cars came to a stop in front of my house.
I ran into McKenna's arms. I cried on her shoulder while she stroked my hair. I heard foot steps come behind me.
"Ms.Summers, you and your friends did a good thing by calling us because if you did not you probably wouldnt be here right now, We have been trying to catch them for about 3 weeks. They have abducted and murdered 15 teens in that time. You are a very lucky bunch." A female officer said and then walked away.

I felt a pair of warm arms snake around my waist.
"You Ok?" I heard Louis's voice in my ear.
"Ya all better. Can all of you stay the night tonight?" I asked him. Turning around to face him swinging my arms around his neck.
"Yes of course. Can I ask you something?" He smiled,
"Shoot." I told him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I smiled and kissed his lips.
"Is that a yes?" He asked me. I nodded and kissed him again. We went back in the house after the police searched for anymore people.
We set comforters and pillows around the floor and we all fell asleep in each others arms,
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly's Jammies-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53690669
McKenna's Jammies- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_51/set?id=53699427

Please subscribe! It would mean the world to me :)