Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Accident Part 2

~FFW 1 Week after accident~

I crouch down next to where I threw my mobile phone. Tears started pouring out of my eyes. I picked up the broken mobile and inspected the case. It was cracked in 3 places and has to be replaced along with the phone. I placed the phone down and slid my back against the wall and put my head in my hands thinking about what McKenna said to me 1 week ago when I went to go visit her in the hospital.

~Flashback~

I walked into the hospital hand in hand with Louis. I was nervous to see McKenna and I know Louis sensed it.
"Holly it is going to be fine. Zayn called me yesterday and said she was fine" He said smiling down at me and squeezing my hand.
"Thank you" I said to him and pressed my lips on his. We continued walking in.

We got in the lift and got onto her floor.
"McKenna Jacks room?" I asked.
"203" The woman behind the desk said with no emotion. This is one of the reasons I hate hospitals there is little to no emotion here. I walked slowly to McKenna's room and saw her laying in the bed. She had a couple of cuts and bruises but she broke all of her ribs and her legs. I walked in her room and smiled she did not smile back. I frowned.

"Hey" I said.
"Hi" She said bitterly.
"What's wrong?" I asked her sitting on the edge of her bed.
"You. You are what's wrong. You let the car hit me." She said bitterly. I felt my eyes tear up.
"I couldn't stop the car." I choked out.
"You could've pushed me out of the way." She yelled.
"And let the car hit and kill me.I am alot smaller then you and would have been killed on impact" I whispered.
"YES!" She screamed. The tears started pouring out of my eyes. I got up and ran out of the room passed Louis and into the lift. I could hear Louis's footsteps and he stopped the lift's door from closing.
"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked walking over to me. I couldn't answer I had tears pouring down my face and my throat had a huge lump in it, Louis took my in his arms and we sat there until the lift got to the lobby, I finally composed myself and I told Louis what happened.

"She has no right to say that even if she got hit by that car." He said through gritted teeth.
"It's fine I just hope she does'nt expect to talk to me ever again." I told him.
We got back in his car and we drove off to my house.

~End of flashback~

Tears started pouring down my face and I sat in that same corner. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and they knocked on my door. I did not answer they knocked again and I heard some whispering and then they came in. I looked up and saw Harry.

"HOLLY!" He said rushing over to me.
"Where is Louis?" I croaked.
"Downstairs he is coming up right now." He said and then I saw Louis coming in my bedroom and he rushed over to us and pulled me in his lap. I sat there crying for a little while longer until I could not cry anymore.

"How is McKenna?" I asked.
"Out of the hospital and not talking to anyone." Harry said looking annoyed.
"Not even Zayn?" I asked.
"They broke up after what Zayn heard she said to you." Louis said kissing my temple.
"Aww, I feel so bad." I said.
"He will be fine trust me." Harry said,

We fell asleep there for the night and that was it,.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly flashback outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56199278
Hplly present outfitt-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_62/set?id=56198991