Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Happy Days

~FFW 2 Months Later~

"CAN WE GO ON THAT!" Louis shouted excitedly. We were at the carnival with the rest of the boys.

Louis grabbed me by the hand and led me to the giant rollercoaster that he wanted. There was a huge line and he was becoming more and more excited as we neared.

"Babe, calm down." I said. He stared at me with his giant blue eyes and pouted.
"BUT I CAN'T" He said rather loudly. I laughed at him and he smiled.
It was a matter of minutes before we were at the front of the line. We got on the ride and Louis chose the back seat because he said that it goes faster. I put my sunglasses on the neck of my shirt and the ride started.

I gripped on Louis's hand for dear life. He just laughed at me. The ride finally stopped and we stumbled off.

"That was- TOTALLY AWESOME!" Me and Louis said at the same time. We laughed and he grabbed me by the waist and leaned in for a kiss. His soft lips met mine and I smiled. I reached my hands up towards his head and snatched his gray beanie right off of his head and started running.

I turned back and he was hot on my trail with a huge grin on his face. I watched as he inched closer to me and grabbed my beanie. I put his on my head while he put mine on his.

I grabbed his hand and we walked to where the other boys were. We passed some old ladies who smiled at us.
"You guys look like you truly are in love." One of the ladies told us. I blushed while Louis smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Thank you" He said sweetly and we kept walking. We walked to the food stand and we got a funnel cake and went to sit down.

"I love you" Louis blurted out suddenly. My eyes went wide but i quickly fixed that.
"I love you too." I said with a smile.

He pulled a peice of cake off and stuffed it in his mouth leaving the powder all over his face.
I took out my mobile and set up the camera. I took a picture of him with cake in his mouth and the powder all over his face giving me a thumbs up. I snapped the picture and posted it on twiiter.

'My boyfriends hungry @Louis_Tomlinson :) xoxoxo' I posted it and he got his notification quickly and smirked.

'@Holly-Summers I had an amazing time today babe :) xo' I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"YOU GOT FUNNEL CAKE WITHOUT ME!" Niall shouted running and stealing our funnelcake.
"NO IT'S MINE!" Louis shouted. I laughed as he tried to fake fight him for it. Liam rolled his eyes and took the funnelcake and stuffed it in is mouth and smiled.
For daddy direction he was pretty immiture.

"LIAM!" Louis whined, I just laughed and grabbed Louis and Niall by the hand so we can leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_77/set?id=56881812

Ok so I would like to start a new story but with a POV of a girl 1 chapter and the switch to the guy POV.
It will be a 1D fanfic and I would be writting the girl POV. If anyone is interested please message me the guy you would like to do.
XOXOXOXO,
Hallie