Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Can We Fall One More Time

I woke up the next morning and I rolled out of bed. I picked out my clothes and stepped into the shower.
I got dressed and did my hair. I saw Eleanor, Louis, Liam and some girl in the lving room talking.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Louis said walking up to me and giving me a kiss on the head.
"Why are you in my house?" I whispered to him. He laughed.
"Wanted to see you." He whispered back and pecked my lips. I started walking towards the couch Eleanor was sitting on.
Louis came and sat next to me and out his arm around me. I snuggled into his chest.

"Like your shirt." Harry said walking in and sitting on the floor.
"I know" I told him closing my eyes and hugging Louis.

"Are you still tired?" Louis asked.
"Mhpp" I grunted. He chuckled and carried me to the recliner and laid down with me on his lap.
"Better?" He whispered. I smiled and breathed in his scent.
"Much" I whispered. I was On the brink of sleeping when I felt something hit right above my upper lip. I opened one eye and saw a giggling Harry and Niall in the corner of the room. I opened the other eye and grabbed my phone. I turned the face camera on and saw that they drew a mustache on me. I turned to them sweetly. I saw Louis was asleep with the words
'my carrot is hotter than yours' I smirked at the words and turned to them. I smiled sweetly.
"Which one of you did this?" I asked in my sweetist voice. They turned to each other.
"HE DID IT!" They both yelled pointing. This made Louis get up.
"What?" He asked groggily. I handed him my phone where the camera was still on and I got up and sat on the couch waiting for the show.

"BLOODY HELL!" He yelled. He turned to me and giggled.
"Nice stash." He said with an american accent.
"Nice carrot." I said mocking his voice. We both smirked and turned to Niall and Harry.

"Um, Sorry?" They both said. Me and Louiss shook our heads. We got up and went to the washroom to wash our faces. We came out and we chased the 2 of them out of the house and they were screaming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we chased Niall and Harry for about 15 minutes. We decided to go back in the house.

"I am never going to make Holly mad." I heard Niall whisper to Louis. I chuckled.
"I heard that" I said.
"It is true though." He said to defend himself I just laughed. We went back in my house.

"Liam who is this lovley bird sitting next to you?" I asked Liam.
"This is my girlfriend Daniella." He said proudly.
"Well Daniella I'm Holly nice to meet you." I told her holding a hand out.
"Nice to meet you to Holly" She said shaking my hand. Eleanor plopped down next to me.

"I met One Direction" She whispered.
"I know me too." I whispered back.
"Are you talking about how lovley I am?" Louis asked picking me and sitting down with me on his lap.
"Maybe" I turned to face him. He laughed. I pecked his lips and got up.

"Where are you going?" Eleanor asked me walking up behind me.
"Food" I told her simply.
"THAT"S A GIRL!" I heard Niall I chuckled lighlty.

"What did you get?" Louis asked me with a confused face. I ripped a peice and shoved it in his mouth.

"Nutella and marshmallow spread." I told him.
"I like it." He said and stole half of my sandwhich.
"HEY!" I screeched he laughed and shoved the whole thing in his mouth.
_______________________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/yolo_holly/set?id=57436695
Eleanor outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_32/set?id=57321474#stream_box
Daniella outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_66/set?id=56270400#stream_box

Hey guys sorry it took so long. I had just started school and have so much homework. And sorry if this chapter sucks :(
Love you all,
Hallie