Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Moment In Time

~FFW 3 Months later~

"LOUIS!" I screamed for my boyfriend who was being extremly slow. I turned to my best friend.

"Dani where the hell is he?" I asked my best friend Daniella.
"With Harry." She sighed. I rolled my eyes and marched up the stairs of our flat.

"Lou?" I asked as I tapped on the bedroom door.
"Ya babe?" He asked back.
"Quit making out with Harry because we have a date." I said calmly.
I heard some moving around and then finally the door opened.

"Finally." I said as I grabbed his hand. I touched his newly styled hair and we left.
"Nice to see you too." He chuckled.
"Did you know I love you." I said as we walked out the door.
"Well did you know I love you too." He said as he stroked the back of my hand with his thumb.

I stopped and stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips I lopped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

I felt him smile under the kiss. We pulled apart and we pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you." He whispered. His breath smelling like mint.
"I love you too." I whispered. We walked hand in hand to the diner where we first ate together.

"Hey Maggie!" Louis yelled to our favourite waitress.
"Hello" She yelled back. She walked over.
"How long have you guys been together now?" She asked.
I turned to Lou who had a huge smile on his face.
"Almost 6 months." He said. I felt a huge smile forming on my face.
"You remembered" I whispered to myself. He squeezed my hand and we sat down.

"The usual." Louis said to Maggie.
"So what are we going to do for 6 month." I asked.
"I will worry about that." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"I need to asked you something?" Louis asked. I looked at him confused.
"Ya?" I asked.
"Would you like to go to the VMA's with me?" He asked.
"I would love to Louis" I smiled. He breathed a sigh of a releif.
"It is in 2 weeks on a Thursday. We leave for LA next Monday." He told me. I smiled and leaned over and kissed him.

"That is the best aniversary present ever." I smiled as our food came.
We small chatted as always and finished. While he went to the bathroom I paid the tab.

"You did'nt pay did you?" He asked me.
"Nope." I said. I pulled him out of the diner.
"You did pay." He groaned. I laughed and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed while laughing. I decided to give up and just lay there.

We got back to our flat and he put me on the couch.

"You know the drill." I told him. He chuckled and grabbed my favourite movie. 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.' He put it in and I snuggled into his chest.

I fell asleep once the movie was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello.
I am really sorry I have not updated in so long. Well here it is chapter 9. :) comment, subscribe and rec.
-Hallie <3

Holly outift- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_40/set?id=58987452
Daniella outift- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_41/set?id=58988360#stream_box