Status: Active!

Repeating Apologies

Ben Threw

I looked over at Dani, shocked. I hung out with the screamer for Of Mice and Men. I knew he looked familiar but I just couldn't figured it out. They started playing and what can I say, they were great. Austin told the crowd to settle down for a moment of silence then Tino drop his drumsticks to the drums and began playing a song.

"This song is called Those in Glass Houses." Austin shouted into the mic and the crowd went insane once again. Dani and I were enjoying ourselves way too much for who doesn't really know this band that well. I looked up to the guys again and saw Shayley look our way. Dani and I both smiled at him and in return he smiled back before pointing to us. I looked around at the other guys and saw them look this way. I looked over at Dani, who looked at me. The end came too quick and Austin was saying goodnight to the crowd. I began to feel sad but then I remember that we had their numbers and we could text them and call them when we wanted. I could never do that though. I'm a shy person. It might not seem like it but I was, very shy. We walked towards the door and made our way to meet the other bands on the tour. I personally wanted to meet Asking Alexandria. I thought those guys were pretty bad ass. I walked around trying to find any of them.

"Danny, we love you." I heard a group of girls shout. I made my way over towards the girls since I lost Dani. It was the lead singer of Asking Alexandria. Not who I was looking for but I still want to meet him. After about ten minutes of screaming girls, Danny said he had to go and could do one more picture. The girls started screaming and telling him to pick them. I wasn't really worried. I started to walk off but felt someone grab my wrist.

"You want a picture?" Danny asked. I looked back at him and smiled. I looked around at the others girls, who some were glaring and some were smiling. I saw one girl who had tears running down her face and was shaking so bad.

"I don't want to take up your time since I'm not a huge fan. So please, take a picture with this girl." I said grabbing ahold of the crying girl hand and giving it to Danny. Danny smiled.

"Oh My God, thank you." She cried. She hugged me.

"No problem. I know how it feels to be meeting your idol." I said. I got a hug from Danny. I was happy though. Now I was trying to find the drummer. I couldn't think of his name but I think it started with a 'J'. I heard girls scream Cameron, Sam, Ben but there was no 'J' guy. Maybe, it wasn't what it started with. Then someone walked passed me in a rush. I looked up at them and realize it was the drummer. Girls swirmed around him and he looked really frustrated. I didn't want to bother him but the screaming girls pulled me into the group and before I knew it I was standing in front of James.

"I don't have anything for you to sign so can I just get a picture?" I asked shyly. Fuck you, shyness. He smiled.

"Of course." His accent was a lot deepers than Danny's. I smiled then handed my camera to one of the girls.

"On a count of 3. 1...2...say cheese." She said. He gave me a hug and thanked me for coming out to the show. I thanked him back and grabbed my camera from the girl, saying thanks to her and walking away. I was walking around trying to find anybody else I knew. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From Dani:
Where the fuck are you? You disappeared or some shit.

I shook my head because she always worries too much about somethings. I continued to walk around, looking for some band members. I think I saw Vic from Pierce The Veil but the line for him was too long and all honesty I didn't care to meet him. I was looking for Beau Bokan from blessthefall. I texted Dani back.

Well Momma Dani, I just left from seeing James. Where are you?

I was looking down at my phone when I collided with someone. I looked up and saw it was Beau. I smiled.

"Hey girl." He said.

"Hey Beau. What's up?" I asked.

He laughed,"Just got done playing a sick show. You?"

"I just watched a sick show. It was totally b.a." I said.

"For sure. Want a picture?" He asked looking down at my camera. I nodded. He grabbed my camera and he took a picture with me.

"Thanks so much." I said.

"It's no problem. Anything for a fan." He said. We said our goodbyes and I felt my phone vibrate again expecting it Dani. I looked at it and was shocked.

From Austin:
Where are you? Have you and Dani left yet?
No, we haven't left yet. I just met Beau Bokan. I'm in front of the building right now.
Sweet, stay there. I'll make my way up there. xxA.


I didn't even bother to text him back but I really didn't want to stay up here by myself. About twenty minutes later, I saw him walking down the sidewalk. He grabbed my hand and pulled to towards the building. I gave him a strange look.

"To get away from the fans now. It's way pass curfew." He said. I smiled. We walked around and we came into a room.

"I've got to ask, okay." He said.

"No, Dani and I didn't know who you guys were when we were at the beach earlier." I said knowing the question he was going to ask. He laughed.

"Alright, so you can tell me your real name then?" He asked. I sighed but I did promise him.

"My name is Jessica Burton." I said.

"I'm sure you know who I am now." He said.

"Yeah, you're Alan Ashby right?" I asked laughing.

"Very funny, Jess." He said poking my side. I jumped a little. Not because it tickled but because it hurt from when Blake slammed into me. I smiled. He smiled. Soon we met up with the others and I saw Dani and Phil talking in the corner. I giggled a little and Dani looked over at me and glared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Agh, really. I'm sorry it's shit chapter and doesn't really have any Of Mice and Men in it but my next chapter will. Thank you all for reading it and not commenting. I love you silent readers. :D No, but thank you but please let us know what you think and thank you to the one person that is reading it and leaving us love. <3