Sequel: High Tide
Status: Finished.

Waves

~Fourteen: That Mad Look~

It was those bright deadly blue eyes that glared at me. Apparently Jason's dad was on a rebound with some young twenty-eight year old. The thought even sickened me, but I couldn't think of that. Jason threw me on the bed, my head hitting the head board. His sister, Mae, wasn't home. I wish she was. He yelled something at me but the pounding in my head made everything unclear. He roughly grabbed at me and forced me down, ripping at my clothes. I cried silently. He never pushed for sex like this, but he was so angry that he had lost his mind. I forced myself from feeling anything. The pain, the hurt, and most of all embarrassment. How was I stupid enough to get into this? I laid there naked and beat. My wrist, arms, legs, torso, and shoulders wwre all bruised. It ranged between the shapes of hands and the things I was thrown into. When I could move freely I looked up carefully into Jason blue eyes. He was so beautiful and so messed up.

"Clary I'm," he began to sob realizing what he'd done. I grabbed one of his shirts and my jeans and started for the door. He caused me so much pain. This was it. No more, yet, I was still scared to leave him. So many times I had told him that I loved him, but did I? He grabbed me before I could leave and he was angry again.

"Don't walk out on me!" he yelled. He threw me back inside and I collided with the ground.I cried out at the sudden pain on my already bruised arms. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall. Instead of screaming at me, he pushed his hand up till he had a good hold on my neck. I couldn't breathe. He wouldn't let me. I clawed at his hands gasping out. My head still pounded and I tried yelling out. All I could see was that mad look in his eyes and white spots beginning to blur my vision. Then something snapped in him and he let go of me again. I gasped for air.

"What have I done?" he said reaching for me as I laid collapsed on the floor. I slapped his bloody hand away and ran. This time he didn't come after me. I got in the car and drove far away. Something was wrong with him. I needed one thing that would help us both: answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommend, Comment, and Subscribe!