‹ Prequel: Denice 1
Sequel: Ismail 1
Status: Rekindled - Expect recurring Updates.

John Doe 2

John Doe 2

“Game over, Man .. Game over !” I preached, now with an even desperation to my voice, for I had read the report, just days ago and then drawn my conclusions. Sent in my report. Ok, handed it over ..

We do not send paper, more then we like offices. For some reason, they are unsafe. So our statistics division have told us. Thus I believe, I have seen the numbers, and they ad up. Well, this report, yes .. the report. The world is going down .. the world as we know it, will be no more .. and .. the time is running out.

Oh, ok .. and the economics are going down .. despite what they said. Maybe they saw the wrong figures? It all changed .. at the new years eve? Then the new year came, and the figures was all different. This was, in a way, a day like any other. Nothing happened .. really .. nothing changed, it was activity all day.

And today .. I was in a pub, so now I ordered a pint. It came, I payed and drank .. today was a warm day .. here .. in here anyway. Maybe they figured people would drink more, worm days. Ok, I did not really mind .. I was well payed .. and could afford these extra. Unlike some others. And sometimes, I offered some a one free. Sometimes, someone accepted, and some did not. Some took it as a favor, I could later claim .. I like that .. so I was generous to them. Knowing, I would one day need them .. in my business. I could not tell them, and I did not give them any hint as of what the favor might be. That'd not be good busyness.

Then I saw a guy, called "Weasle" .. Ok, I saw him .. but I did not call out to him. Not for that, but this was just not the day .. I had suspected he was in another agency, one we were not particularly in high standing. We did not like one-another .. why I did not know .. I was told to keep clear of these agencies. So I did. Even though I was not told he was in enemy camp, or anything like that. I still kept the distance .. or sometimes discussed matters with him, matters I thought was proper for that ..

Besides, maybe , sometimes, it could be interesting, or useful, to have someone known on the other side of .. Of what ever line one may not be able to cross?
♠ ♠ ♠
02/23/(1.0.1)

Further the cause.

'John Doe' is still an American Citizen, with all that came with it.