Status: Co-written story with no one other than Miss. Ariel.

A Daydream Away

Chapter One.

“Jack!” I call out as he tackles me. “Give it to me!” I start laughing, feeling the tears roll down my face as he tickle-attacks me. “N-No!!” He kept tickling me, pinning me against the floor. We were in Jack's kitchen, and I took the last Dr. Pepper. Jack wanted it, but I wasn't going to let him have it. “Just give it to me, Lex!” He exclaims, as he straddles me. I try to push him off of me, laughing. “No! It's mine.” I crawl out from under him, and stand up. I run out of the kitchen to the basement and Jack chases me. He pins me up against the wall, and his face was really close to mine. I felt his breath against my face, and I lean closer to him, our lips barely touching. He connects our lips together lightly, and our lips mold together perfectly. I felt a surge of electricity run through me as our lips meshed together. I got snapped back to reality when I remembered I had a girlfriend, Ariella. I pull back, eyes wide. Jack stumbles away from me, “A-Alex I'm so sorry.” I run back upstairs and out the door. I run the short distance back to my house. I run to my room and slam the door shut. I sit down on my bed, and bite my lip. I just kissed my best friend. One I've had since I moved here from England. We're juniors in high school now. I moved when I was eight. I screwed up my friendship with him. He was the only person I've ever trusted with everything that has happened in my life, other than Ariella. But Jack knows some things that even Ariella doesn't know. I've been dating her for a little over a year now. But what I felt when Jack and I kissed was different – and better, than when Ariella and I kiss. Nothing I have ever done with her can compare to that kiss. That scares me because I know for a fact that I am a heterosexual male. But Jack was different. I run my hand through my hair. I have a band with Jack, with Zack and Rian. We were going to become famous. But I don't know because I think I screwed up. I pull out my phone, and dial Zack's number. He picks up on the second ring. “Hello?” I sigh, “I screwed up.”

~&~
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so short. Haha. I'm sorry. But, I think It's a good starting chapter. Tell me what you think.

Enjoy

-CobraCommander