Status: active with comments

How Could You Tell Me That I Was Wrong?

Lucia Blanca is a werewolf. Case and point. She's been part of the north eastern pack most of her life, since she'd changed and had been welcomed into the pack with open arms. She had a nice life, people were nice (well except Daniel LeDenzo), she had food to eat, but she wasn't happy. Daniel was to become the alpha of the pack once he turned eighteen, he was supposed to find his mate by the time he turned sixteen. And he found her alright. His mate was none other than the girl he'd tortured since they were three years old, when they met for the first time. Of course, being the asshole he is, Daniel casts Lucia out of the pack, rejecting her as his mate. Lucia, hurt and betrayed, runs from the pack and joins the southern pack by defeating the alpha and becoming the new alpha female. As time goes on, Lucia turns eighteen, as well as Daniel, and the need for their mate becomes stronger. Lucia, not wanting to show how weak she is, and go crawling back begging for her mate. And Daniel, not wanting anything to do with the girl he'd rejected, holds on to the fact that he 'needs' to run his pack with a strong fist, not get all soft and fuzzy with Lucia.

The title is from Cell Block Tango from the musical, Chicago, Broadway

This is all mine, characters, plot line, everything. Don't touch my story.