You Make Me Wanna Scream

Sparks are Flying

"Your turn Sapphire." Natasha said, holding the hat out in front of me, right under my nose to be exact. I roll my eyes and reach into the hat. I look at my piece of paper and burst out laughing.

"What is it?" Natasha asks. I can't talk, I'm laughing so hard, and hand her the paper. She goes wide-eyed and starts laughing too. Our laughter attracts the boys attention and they turn to look at us.

"What's so funny, Blue?" Clint asks, using my nickname I've had since I was a kid.

"Did you get Spangles or the Jolly Green Giant?"

I laugh even harder, and taking in gasping breaths, I manage to half-say, half-laugh,

"I drew purple and darker purple!"

Clint's face goes white.

"I got you!" I howl out, still laughing.

"Purple?" Tony asks, dumbfounded. He looks at the other guys and they all burst out laughing. Clint glares at me.

"Oh, that's funny, is it?"

Tears roll down my face as I continue laughing and clutching my sides.

"No, Hawkeye, the only funny thing here is your face!"

With that, he launches himself at me and I shriek and leap over the couch, heading towards the closet. He races after me, shouting about how he's going to make me pay. I reach the closet, attempting to close the door, but he's faster and runs right into me, toppling us over. Thor shuts the door on us.

"Keep it clean my friends. Others have to use this closet." He said gravely. We laugh as we sit up and lean against the walls.

"You think my face is funny?" Clint asks, shoving me playfully.

"Yeah, if that's what you call it... I call it ugly." I say, tapping him on the chest.

"You know," he says, "I didn't want to say anything, but you're looking a bit puffy. Are you retaining water?"

"Puffy?! I'll show you puffy!" I shriek and launch myself at him, knocking him over. He laughs as I try to over-power him and we roll on the floor, each of us trying to get the upper hand. Clint flips me over, pinning my hands over my head.

"Good Lord you can put up a fight." He pants.

"Yeah, we'll, I'm not puffy." I say, looking him defiantly in the eye and he chuckles.

"No, you're not puffy," he says. I smirk, having won the argument.

"You're beautiful." He whispers and my smirk drops.

"I'm what?" I ask, not wanting to believe my ears. Hawkeye was my closest guy friend; he was also famous with the ladies. There was no way he could think I was beautiful.

"I said you're beautiful."

"I heard that, but you're kidding right?"

"No, I meant it." He smiled. I stare at him, shocked.

"How can I make you see that I care for you?" He whispers, more to himself than to me. I gulp nervously when a slow smile crosses his face. He leans down, his mouth to my ear.

"I think I know."

I gulp again. He chuckles before gently nipping my ear. I hear myself make some incoherent noise which made him smile.

"So, I affect you." He murmurs. Before I can say anything, he kisses the flesh right behind my earlobe, then he nuzzles my neck, making me shift uneasily. He presses his lips against my weak spot and I drew a sharp breath. He kisses my neck harder, making me squirm. Quite frankly, his kisses felt great and he was just teasing me! He got the message and bit. I moan quietly and he does it again. I hold back my moan. He looks up, wondering why I hadn't reacted.

"Hawk."

"Yes?" He asks innocently.

"Can I have my hands back?" I ask smartly, trying to regain my composure. He acts like he's thinking it over.

"OK, but you have to do something for me first."

"Do I really have a choice?" I frown and he ignores my tone.

"You have to surprise me." He states. I look at him and grin and he just gives me a look that says 'I'm waiting'. I sit up and kiss him, shoving my tongue down his throat.

Instantly I have control of my hands again and I use this to my advantage. I tangle one hand in his hair and lay the other on his chest. He smirks and returns the kiss eagerly and duels with me, wanting access to my mouth. I react by sealing my lips.

Might as well make him work for it.

Hawk slides a hand up my shirt, massaging my stomach. I sigh, against the kiss, but he's still denied. Then, without warning, he lowers himself onto me; his weight is somewhat crushing, but it's also warm and welcomed. I open my mouth and his tongue rushes into my mouth. We moan, his tongue pushing against mine, asserting dominance.

Oh no, nuh uh.

I push on his shoulder, catching him off guard, and I rolled over, putting myself on top and he looks thoroughly surprised.

"Well, well, well, aren't you the little minx?" He breathes and reaches up, messing with the clasp of my bra. I give him an 'oh really' look and pull his shirt off. I lean down and kiss his neck, making him groan my name when I bite him.

"Not so funny, now is it?" I whisper hotly in his ear.

"No, but it is fun." He pants. I was about to start another attack on his neck whe Thor opened the door. He looked down at us, surprise on his face.

"Aw, dude! Can't you give us another forty-five minutes?" Hawkeye asks, irritated.

"No!" I hear Tony yell.

"I'm next and I want my turn! Out of my closet!" He appears next to Thor. Hawkeye and I stand up and he puts his shirt back on while we casually walk out of the closet. He leans in and whispers,

"Would you like another go around, beautiful?"

I smiled.

"OK, but you have to buy me dinner first."