Status: Discontinued

Unintended

My name is Aruna Karasoulas.
My name is Calista Covello.
My name is Acacia Stoteris.
My name is Sita Priya.
My name is Opal Rouvas.
My name is Chandra Bochard.
My name is Caesaria Marrone.
My name is Ilene Chafman.
My name is Estienne Fuller.
My name is Stella Luna.
My name is White Hourse.
My name is Malena Mendoza.
My name is Jayde Jenningson.
My name is many names.
But this time, my name is Ava Atalo.

Aruna Karasoulas is everything Josh Gates has been looking for; as in the "paranormal".

Frozen at 22 years of age, “Ava” has been stunning, secretive, elusive since she was gifted immortality--eternal youth-- in Greece in 1552. And she’s not about to let puppy love get in the way of her secret.

Her secret has stayed just that--a secret-- for hundreds of years. But when a case comes in from Ireland, Aruna's friends at TAPS ask her to tag along because of her "family lineage", so she agrees-- along with a very handsome, slightly bearded Joshua Gates. But Aruna has a darker connection to the location, something very, very different from "family lineage".

For the first time in centuries, Aruna may be at risk regarding evidence against a certain Castilla Covello; will everyone finally find out she isn't who she says she is?

(Author's note: You may reconize the name "Callista Covello" from my other paranormal /vampire story, "Broken on the Metaphor". However I must re-itterate that this is NOT A VAMPIRE STORY. The main character here is simply immortal. Clearing that up. Enjoy :) )
  1. The kind you can move in.
    The first meeting.
  2. "13 years my Junior"
    Sorry guys, this was the real chapter two, I posted 3 by accident. oops.
  3. Amen
    Read chapter 2 first guys, there was a mix-up.
  4. "Ghost Busters?"
  5. "And I feel safe."