Status: Active:)

How To Get Your Guy

Chapter 7: The Closet

 I walked into school kinda hoping to avoid both Luke and Beau. One of the problems I have is that Luke doesn't know that I know he likes me more than a friend. In certain situations, like this one, I get very awkward and start to stutter.

 Luke, being my best friend, can sense whenever something is happening with me. That's why I'm avoiding Luke, with all my stuttering he would know that something is going on and suspect I know something. To wrap that all up I'm basically just hiding from both of them to avoid all the awkward moments.

 I sighed as I realized that I had a hard 
decision to make.  Luke or Beau, both brothers, both like me. Both are cute, nice, funny, and basically everything you can ask for in a guy.  But does one of them have that one thing I need in my life? Happiness? I believe that both of them do have that. Im so joyful and happy whenever I'm with Beau or Luke. 

When I am with the both of the them at the same time, it gets awkward. At first it was awkward cause Luke knew I had a crush on Beau and Beau would just stand or sit there, texting on his iPhone. So no one really talked. Now, it is a whole different story, the awkward comes from the tension between both brothers who both like me as a potential girlfriend. 

 The hardest part about choosing one of them is that I actually like both of them. I haven't told anyone this except Jai but before me and Luke were best friends I had a major crush on Luke. When we became closer as friends I decided that maybe we were just meant to be best friends and that's when I developed my crush on Beau. 

 I guess those feelings I had or have for Luke were unresolved and forced to go away by me. 

 I shook all the thoughts running inside my brain and opened my locker. As I was looking for my history book I dropped one of my notebooks. Before I could reach down and get it, I saw a hand grab the book and hand it to me. Beau. I regonize that bracelet from a mile away.

"Thanks Beau"
"No problem, how is your morning?"
I giggled. He's being more proper than usual. "Great, how is yours?" 
"Umm it's ok I guess, there is one thing that can make my morning way better actually it can make my week better."
I looked at him raising one of my eyebrows "And what might that be?"
"You giving me a kiss."

 My eyes widened. Wow I was not expecting that. I know he is trying to get my attention as much as he can before Luke tells me he likes me but still. 

 I decided to boldly respond "Maybe that might happen, depends where that kiss goes."

He smirked and said "Lips would be great!"

I laughed "You are just pushing your luck today aren't you?"

He grinned and I decided to quickly give him a kiss on the cheek.

 I don't know what has gotten into me. Usually I would kiss Beau on the lips the second he offered but I guess this whole situation has my mind all confused. 

 Beau smiled a very big smile, gave me a peck on the cheek back, and said "See you later Kels".

 I started walking to my first class. Halfway there, someone pulled me into a closet. I'm pretty sure it was the janitor's closet. 
"Who are you, what do you want from me?!" I asked frantically. I was panicked at the moment, who knows what could happen? 

 The light turned on and the hands that were holding my upper arms were released. "Kelsey, it's me Luke. Sorry I scared you I just really needed to talk to you in private."

I sighed in relief. "Don't ever do that again Luke you scared me, and what did you want to talk about?" I asked even though I'm pretty sure he was going to tell me he liked me more than a friend. 

"Ok here goes nothing, Kelsey I like you"
I decided to play along like I didn't know what was going on.
I tried my best fake laugh and said "Of course you like me Luke, you're my best friend!"

His eyes widened "No, I like you more than a friend". 

 I gulped "Since when?"

 He stared into my eyes. "Since that Friday night when we watched movies and we only ate Ben and Jerry's when you were crying over my brother".

 Ummm. Good thing to know I can make a guy like me with sweatpants and an ugly shirt covered in chocolate on. 

"Wow" was all I could say. I decided to tell him the truth. Well some truth.

"Luke, I really like you to but I also like your brother. I don't know what to do, you both are-". 

 Suddenly I was cut off by Luke's lips crashing down onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, I'll try to make chapter 8 much longer:)
Hope you liked it! Comment, recommend, and don't forget to subscribe to know all updates!

Team Luke or Team Beau??