Sequel: Noor
Status: completed :)

Seafoam

every day.

"What is going on with you and Fitz?"

I glance up from my homework and see Vincent staring me down.

"I like him," I shrug.

"Three days ago, you said you were in love with me."

I'm silent for a second before I say, "I told you. I was scared because of the shooting."

Vincent sighs and sits down.

"I miss you, Eva," he says. "You weren't at Lola's today."

"I was with Skyler."

"Is it because I can't say it back to you that you're with him now? Is that why I don't see my best friend all that much anymore?"

I close my eyes. "Vincent, you're still my best friend. But, why is it that you're allowed to have all these girlfriends and I don't say anything about it, but I can't have one guy without you ripping me to shreds?"

"There's rumors," Vincent explains. "They're saying that one of the shooters is Skyler's brother, Jonathan. I'm just looking out for you, okay?"

This angers me. I stand up, suddenly, and Vincent follows. I find myself shoving him away from me, yelling, "Why does everyone have to start rumors and just pick on people who have done absolutely nothing wrong to them? You don't know anything, Vincent! You're just like all of them and he doesn't deserve it! You're a fucking asshole..." I shoved him again. He's looking at me like he never has before–like he's shocked that I have it in me to be angry at him.

I just slam the door in his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy punk rock, pelican park., Mima, Aquaria., feedmetothewolves;, xxkilljoypresentsxx and RCL. <3