Sequel: Noor
Status: completed :)

Seafoam

every day.

I haven't seen him in a few days. He hasn't been going to school. He hasn't been in The Tea Loft. He hasn't been anywhere. Maybe he's in his house, but I'm too scared to find out. But I want to find out.

He's going to have a hearing for his involvement in the shooting on Thursday. They're going to decide if he should go to prison or not. Everyone in our small town is riled up about it. They all hope he pleads guilty.

I don't know what I want.

Everyone at school is especially kind to me when I go back. Okay, maybe not everyone, but a good majority. They seemed to believe me when I walked in, eyes bloodshot and refusing to speak to anybody. They figured I didn't know. Some of them, like Vincent's last conquest, Britt Roberts, thinks I was apart of it, too, because we both came out of the school together.

I don't care what they think.

I miss Skyler.

I felt that pang in my chest, especially when Vincent looked at me the day his brother came forward, that look that told me to be careful with him. I should've seen it coming–that Skyler isn't all as perfect as he seemed to be. He started to drop his perfect facade, but I only thought it was a bad day or something. It was actually just him–just Skyler Fitz. There had to be a reason why no one liked him.

Even though I didn't know what he did, I was hoping that I'd be the girl to pull him out of the gutter. He finally made feel something for someone that wasn't Vincent. And now here I am, holding Vincent's hand as he shoots looks at anyone who looks at me to drive them away.

Why did it all fall apart so fucking quickly?
♠ ♠ ♠
MOTIONLESS? You are all so lovely for leaving comments <3