Sequel: Noor
Status: completed :)

Seafoam

every day.

I lose Vincent.

We're on the top floor, so they told us to take the fire escape but as I looked around, Vincent is nowhere to be found.

I have to look for him.

I'm scared. Fear taking control of my body as I entered the hallway. A few people are there, screaming, crying, and running away. I look for Vincent, but he's still not here.

I lose my mind and I find myself screeching, "VINCENT!"

I can't see the shooters anywhere. I hope that they're downstairs or far away from me, because I have to find Vincent. I have to find him and I have to tell him that I love him.

"VINCENT!"

I feel a pair of hands grab onto me and pull me into the supply closet. The hand adds pressure to my mouth to stop me from screaming bloody murder.

"Hey, it's me!" the voice exclaims. "It's Skyler–Skyler Fitz."

He releases me and I spin around to face him. I can barely see him in the darkness but I'm so relieved that I found someone.

"I have to–I have to find Vincent!" I exclaimed through my sobs. "I have to find him–"

"You can't!" Skyler hisses at me. "You will die!"

I stare at him. Fear has control of my entire body now and I don't know what to do. I am so scared and panicked, but looking into Skyler's warm brown eyes, I feel better. He nods his head at me and rests his hands on my arms.

I collapse in his arms and cry. Skyler pulls me closer to him and holds me.

"It's okay," he murmurs. "You're safe with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you feedmetothewolves; and pelican park. :)
please please please, no silent readers.