Sequel: Noor
Status: completed :)

Seafoam

every day.

I find myself standing in front of Skyler's house very often since the shooting. I just stand there and stare at the large, looming house that's just down the street from mine. I did it three days in a row including today.

"Evangeline?" I jump when Skyler says my name.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I'm here," I say, embarrassed.

Skyler only says, "Do you want to come in?"

His house is very nice. It's decorative and it has a home-y feel to it. His parents aren't home and neither is his older brother. It's just us.

He watches me as I look around his home.

The awkwardness continues. I chuckle and say, "I'm sorry. I really don't know why I'm here. I just found myself walking over here."

Skyler smiles at me. He has a nice smile, it's very warm and inviting. Vincent's smile has so many messages, and they're all to different people. To me, it's friendly and joking, to his conquests, it's mischievous and daring, to teachers, it's carefree. Skyler's made me feel very safe. He did save me from the shooting, after all.

"Do you want a drink?" he asks me, walking over to the fridge. I ask him what he has, to which he replies, "Water, milk, orange juice, cranberry juice, prune juice," he cringes, "and iced tea." He looks up at me.

I smile and say, "Iced tea would be lovely."

He hands me the iced tea and says, "Wanna come in my room and listen to music?"

The smile on my face grows wider and I nod my head. I like that he doesn't interrogate me. I can see it in his eyes that he's glad I'm here.

"Come on, then."
♠ ♠ ♠
CONTEST? Thankyouthankyouthankyou lindsaytheperson, RCL., Aquaria., Ahhhwhocares, Bethnyy, and pelican park. <3