Papa Don't Preach, I'm Keeping My Baby

13

"Alright... Now... PUSH!" The doctor on the T.V. yelled. The mother screamed.

"Congratulations! You've had a baby boy!" The doctor said, holding up a crying baby.

"You did great honey." The tired, new daddy said, patting his wife's hand. I sighed and turned off the T.V., and grunted as I pushed myself off the couch. I had been watching a lot of reality baby shows lately, and I was growing bored with laying around. I decided to call up Mitch and see if he wanted to hang. I would have called Katie, but she was in Florida for vacation.

The phone rang, and went to his voice mail. Weird. I tried again. Same thing.

"I guess I'll just stop by his house." I said, to nobody. I drove myself to his house, and let myself in, since his parents were at work, and he was most likely sleeping. I was surprised to see Troy sleeping on his couch, his spiky hair matted down from sleep. I tip-toed silently past, and into Mitch's room.

"Mitch, I was wondering if-" I stopped, and gaped at what I saw. Mitch's dark hair showed from beneath the blankets and he clung to a girl next to him in the bed. Tears of realization and hurt trickled down my cheek and I quickly left, stomping out the house. I heard groggy voices behind me before I slammed the front door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, I know, but I want comments before I update!!!