Papa Don't Preach, I'm Keeping My Baby

14

Mitch came running after me, and whipped me around. I was, by this time, sobbing, with angry and hurt tears.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me, confused. I desperately tried to shake off his grasp.

"I think you know exactly what's wrong, Mitch." I said, refusing to look at him. I stared at the ground.

"What?" He said, shaking me, desperate to get me to look into his eyes. "Look at me, Daniella!" Unwillingly, I looked at him, and his face looked genuinely confused. I was beginning to feel confused.

"You and Chelsea, is what, Mitch! I knew you were, I just knew it!" I screamed at him, and he was stunned, letting me go. He stared at me as I began to walk away.

"Wait, Dani! Wait!" He yet again whipped me around. By now, Troy, Chelsea, and Sam stood in his doorway, with groggy and curious expressions. I let out a little sob, not bothering to pull away. He took me head in his hands, forcing me to look him in the eye. He searched my face.

"You honestly think I would do something like that to you?" He asked, and for a second I doubted myself.

"But, thats... thats what I saw!" I said, doubtfully. The tears kept coming, and my lip trembled, making me feel like a child. Mitch chuckled lightly making me feel even stupider.

"Hun," He began, leaning his forehead on my forehead, and peering into my eyes. "That was Chelsea and Sam. They're kind of a thing." He chuckled. I looked over my shoulder at Chelsea and Sam, wrapped in a blanket together. Sam had dark hair like Mitch, too. I suddenly felt stupid.

"I-I... I'M SORRY!" I wailed, and buried my face into his chest. He laughed, and rubbed my back.

"It's fine, baby. Shhh, it's fine." He rocked my back and forth until I was better, and kissed me over and over again.

"I love you." I mumbled into his chest.

"Love ya too, babe." He said, and I could practically hear his smile. I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS NOW!!!