Papa Don't Preach, I'm Keeping My Baby

7

"Okay, so, there's your little one, right there... aaaannnd... it's a..." She paused, and I squinted my eyes at the picture on the screen. "Woops, looks like I made a mistake!"

"What?" I asked, alarmed.

"Don't worry your pretty head honey. It looks like there's two in there-" Dr. Carr explained.

"TWO??? Do you mean that I have twins?" I asked, in disbelief.

"Yes," Dr. Carr chuckled. "and it looks like... this one right here... is a girl. See that? And this one is a... hmm..." She jiggled the little device on my belly. "This one is definately a boy. See...?" She pointed. I nodded, still in a trance. Twins?

"Oh my god." I whispered. Dr. Carr laughed a little, and left my mom and I to look at my babies, while she printed off the ultra-sound pictures.

"Oh, honey, this is amazing! I'm going to be a grandma. Eeee!" My mom bounced, excitedly, holding my hand. I didn't pay attention, just nodded my head, nonchalantly. My mind was thinking about the father. Would he care enough to take care of them with me, to be the father?

We got out of the hospital around 1:15 pm, and I was starving. My mother was talking to me more than she had in months, absolutely ecstatic about the fact I was having twins.

"Mom?" I interrupted her.

"Yes, dear."

"Can we please get something to eat, I'm dying here." I complained.

"Of course, of course. There's three of you after all. How's Olive Garden sound?" I scrunched my nose up. I surprised myself, I usually would die to eat there!

"I want McDonalds." I blurted. These cravings are weird.

We sat in a booth at McDonalds, stuffing our faces with milkshakes and cheeseburgers. At least I was, anyways.

"What do you want to name them?" My mom asked, after I had slurped the rest of my milkshake. It took a moment for me to answer.
[note: I need name ideas please!!!! Comment any ideas! Thanks!]
♠ ♠ ♠
I was thinking Rayanna for the girl, and Lee for the boy... but I'm not sure!!! Please help!