Papa Don't Preach, I'm Keeping My Baby

9

"Mom?" I said, once I had come back from the bathroom. "Say hello to Maddie and Cameron." I said.

"Beautiful names, sweetie." She said, smiling, gleefully. I grinned. God, these hormones had me everywhere! One second angry, then sad, now the happiest women in the world??? I've gone bipolar!

"Let's go to Mitch's, I gotta talk with him." I said. With that being said, we left. As soon as we arrived, I kissed my mom goodbye, said I'd be back around 10:30, blah, blah, blah.

Ding-DONG.

A girl answered the door. She wore a Fall Out Boy sweatshirt, jeans, and socks. Her eyes were piled with eyeliner, and her hair was in a messy bun.

"Hi!" She said, her bubbly personality surprised me. "You must be Dani. Mitch's girl, right? I'm Chelsea, the drummer. Wow, how along are you? Didn't you say you were having twins? What are you naming them?" She probably would have went on and on, not even needing answers, if someone hadn't come to my rescue.

A pair of big hands pulled Chelsea away. A boy, maybe 17 years old, showed up.

"Chelsea, don't scare her off with your questions!" He turned toward me, smiling. He had short spiked hair, blonde, blue eyes, a total knockout. But not my type.

"Hey, baby, what's up?" He asked me, getting flirty. "I'm Troy, and if you ever need" Another pair of hands pulled him away, and this time it was Mitch.

"Troy, she's mine." Mitch fake-growled. He turned to me, smiled, and then kissed me, full on the lips.

"Get a room, Mitch! C'mon!" A voice yelled. He pulled away, still smiling and lifted my shirt to reveal my belly.

"May I?" He asked. I nodded, as he put his hands on my tummy.

"This right here," I pointed to a little lump under my rib cage, "Is Maddie. And down here," I pointed to my lower belly, "Is Cameron." Mitch dragged me over to the couch next to a guy I didn't even know, and put his face next to my belly.

"Hi, guys." He whispered. I smiled. This would be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy filler, sorry.
But, I had to update while I could.
Update will be MAYBE on Sunday. Def on Monday.

Comments puhleez???