Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

You're Acting Weird

About three weeks passed by and everything's been going perfectly. Both me and Tony are usually busy but when we aren't we still have time for each other and rarely bring up work. I never forgot about Austin, though. Once in a while he thanks me through a text about helping him out with Hayley, but one day the text was different.

Austin: Of Mice and Men are leaving tomorrow:'( I'm gonna miss you. The tour bus will be in front of my house on~insert address~at 8:30 am, bring you're boys too! 

When I saw the text, I immediately felt sad. Not mainly because Austin's leaving for three months, but because Hayley would have to deal with no seeing him for three months. 

Me: Of course I'll be there, you're my bro, bro! 

I was home, it was 3 in the afternoon and I was sitting on my mattress pants-less while Tony walked in with two cups of tea. He handed me both cups as he plopped down. 
"Thanks, chic," I said in a manly voice.
"Your welcome, daddy," he said in a high pitched voice.
"Okay, lets stop," I laughed,"Hey, Of Mice & Men  leaving tomorrow and Austin wants me and you guys to come."
"Awesome, what time?" he asked taking a sip from the tea while was still holding it. 
"Umm...8:30," 
"8:30! Fuck that's early. Hm, well I've gotten up earlier," he said  leaning his head on shoulder, I put down the cups and lied back,"I'll text the guys and tell them." he wrapped his arm around my waist and my hand played in his hair. 
"Tony, you're perfect. Like, all the way to your core, your just so...perfect."
He chuckled,"Danniel, I'm far from perfect."
"Not to me, but that's all that matters."
"You won't let me have an insecure moment will you?" 
"Of course, I won't. You'll have to deal with me telling you how great and amazing you are on a daily basis," I said,"No exceptions."
He kissed my neck,"I love you. Now lets drink this fucking tea that took me all day to make."
I laughed,"Oh my gosh, that's what you've been doing? I could've showed you how to make it."
"Yeah, but I don't like bothering you."
I sipped the tea, and,to my surprise, it was really good,"Tony this is awesome. Like better than the tea I make,"
"That's how I roll baby,"he said kissing my cheek. 

NEXT DAY~

Tony drove me and the guys to Of Mice & Men's tour bus, it wasn't too far from my apartment, about 10 minutes away. At that moment I realized how convenient my home is to everything. 
We didn't wear anything special since the departure was so early. I wore the first pair of skinny jeans I saw on my floor, a grey tank top next to it, and my favorite black and white stripped hoodie; as for my hair, it was a little wild from sleeping on it but I just wore a black beanie. Tony wore his grey skinny jeans, a hoodie he'd brought and one of my beanies instead of a SnapBack. Before we left my apartment to get the guys, I whistled as he walked in front of me down the ball. He turned around to me
"Look at that ass in dem jeans," I started singing and slapped the air as if it was an ass,"Shawty got them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur!" he put his hand over my mouth. 
"You're embarrassing,you know that?" he laughed.
"Sorry, babe. I can't ignore that," I pelvic thrusted,"Sex appeal."

So while Tony drove us, I started speaking.
"Hey, guys, I have a serious question," 
"Alright, shoot," said Vic, in a tone that knew I was far from serious. That's why they were my best friends, they knew that I wasn't serious 800% of the time.
"Alright, so you walk in a restaurant to a table that's already reserved. There is a male celebrity sitting across from you. Who is that male celebrity?"
Everyone was quiet.
"So basically," started Jaime,"You're asking us who our male celebrity crush is?"
"Yeah, basically," I asnwered.
"Then why didn't you say that?" asked Mike.
"I WANTED TO ROLEPLAY! ANSWER IT,pretty pleease?" I asked sweetly.
"Okay, okay...um,"Vic said,"Probably...Jude Law."
I nodded my head in approval,"Now, Jaime. Who's your dude crush?"
"Uhhh...probably Johnny Depp, because he was Edward Scissorhands. Mike?"
"Dude, you stole mine! Jaime STOLE MINE, DANNI!"
"Now, Jaime, you know it's not okay to steal," I laughed
"I'm sorry, Mike. Can we be friends again?"
"Hell yeah nigga!" He yelled.
We pulled up to the tour bus and saw Austin standing around with Hayley and four other guys.
"Alright faggots, out of my car!" Tony yelled.
"That's Mrs. Faggot to you! Seeing that I'm dating the biggest one in the car!" I joked and threw my hands up like what-nigga. There were ooooooohs.
"Tony, I think you should cover that burn with sterile bandage," said Jaime.
"I love you, too, Danni Banani," Tony said kissing my cheek. We all got out the car, Tony put his arm around my shoulder.
I ran over and hugged Hayley, then Austin. The four other guys looked at me funny. One was a cute looking ginger; another was had skin the same complexion as mine and long wavy hair the same color; another looked very huggable like a teddy bear, with black hair and a cute face; and the last person was kinda short, like Vic, brown hair the length of Austin's and a lip ring. They were all attractive.
"So Danni," started Austin as Tony appeared by my side,"This is the band. Band this is Danni."
I held out my hand,"Yerp, like Austin said I'm Danni, and the Mexican next to me is my boyfriend Tony." I liked the sound of that.
They laughed, the ginger shook my hand first,"Sup, I'm Alan and I play guitar. Despite what people say about gingers, I have a soul." I chuckled.
"I'm Phil," said the chill looking tan guy," and I play guitar." I nodded my head,"By the way, your hair's radical."
"Thanks, and...let me guess," I looked at the huggable looking guy,"You play...drums?"
"Austin, you didn't mention that she's magic!' he said,"Ha, the name's Tino!" he reminded me of Jaime.
"And I'm Shayley, and I sing and play bass," said the last guy.
"Wow, you guys seem really cool," I said. Alan,Phil, Tino, Shayley, and Austin all started conversing with Vic, Tony, Jaime, and Mike. I went to go talk to Hayley who was quiet, but I could see that something caught her eye, and she was eyeing it kinda hard. No it wasn't Austin, he was in a completely different direction; but I brushed it off, she was probably thinking too hard.
"Hey, Hayley," she jumped a little,"You okay?"
"Oh hey Dan, yeah I'm okay. What makes you say that?"
"I mean, you looked like you were really thinking about something..."
"No, no I'm alright...it's just. I'm going to miss Austin," she said,"I mean, I know we only just met but I think that's why I'll miss him so much."
I opened my arms for a hug, and she smiled and hugged me.
"Well, you're not alone.If you ever feel lonely, you can call and we just hang."
"Aww, thanks that-" she went silent then quickly spoke,"that's Pierce the Veil. You hang with Pierce the Veil!"
I pulled away from her,"Yeah, Tony's my boyfriend. Remember that time I cockblocked you and Austin?"
"Oh yeah, yeah," not looking at me,"You cockblocked so hard I forgot."
I looked at Hayley suspiciously. I mean, I get that to others, Pierce the Veil in person are a big deal, but she had that...wanting look in her eyes. I stepped in her line of sight.
"Let's go give Of Mice and Men our good-byes, shall we?"
She laughed as if, she knew what I was thinking but thought it was absurd that I was thinking it.
"Of course, Danni. Geez, you seem so tense," she said politely.
"Yeah...let's go," we walked towards Austin, watching her eyes.
As we walked she asked,"Will you introduce me to them?" with restrained excitement.
"Of course,"I said hesitantly,"why wouldn't I?"
She smiled, very excitedly, too excitedly. She slowed down and saw her eyes wonder over to Jaime and Mike engaged in a conversation, and stayed there for a while. I could have sworn I heard her mumble,"I can't wait to met you Mike..."

Maybe I was overreacting but I was kinda worried.
Was Hayley just another crazed fan girl?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, but I had to add drama or it would've gotten boring...feedback is nice!