Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Still YDG'N?

After Of Mice & Men rode off in the 10'o clock sun, Hayley was standing in shock and whispered to me,"How exactly do you know all these band guys?"
I chuckled,"I meet Pierce The Veil in high school, I had a band and our bands became friends and we hung out. Me and Pierce The Veil kept in touch because I'm dating Tone Tone. Meeting Austin, however," I continued,"was a different story. I started tattooing, and he was my first client and we just kinda hit it of."
She looked at me in awe,"Wow, I want your life."
I chuckled with no humor at all,"No, you don't. Trust me. I know I'm dating the most amazing guy ever, but seriously without him it's," I cleared my throat,"really really rough." 
"How so?" she looked concerned.
"Let's not talk about this,"I turned to the guys, wanting to change the subject,"Hey, my little beaners!"
They all turned to me.
"Dan, we are in the middle of an important conversation!" yelled Mike. I saw her eyes light up.
"Yeah," yelled Jaime,"We're talking about which ninja turtle we'd be!"
I turned to Hayley, who was struck with amusement like it was lightning,"See what I have to deal with?"
She didn't speak, but kept staring at Mike. Why did it bother me so much that she was eyeing Mike so hard? Oh, yeah; Austin.
I was really hesitating on whether to introduce her or not, but I could tell that she'd keep bugging me about it. 
"But don't you want to meet my new...friend?" I asked sweetly. She didn't say anything, but the guys came over to us.
Vic spoke,"So, I'm guessing you know all of us."
She violently nodded her head, I was really getting annoyed and Tony laughed at me because I knew he could see it.
"What's your name?" Mike asked.
"Manamez Ha-Hayleh," she was so nervous. I didn't have much patience for her at this moment.
"Hayley," I said,"Her name's Hayley." I wanted to yell out, 'Good God woman, you're grown ass woman acting like a teenage fangirl!'
She continued to eye Mike, and I could tell he felt sort of uncomfortable. 
"So um," I started to close,"Be seein ya." 
We started to walk to the car and she grabbed my arm,"When are we gonna hang out?"
"Oh... I don't know, a day.."
"Should I call you?"
"No, no I'll call you," I falsely assured her. 
She nodded her head and looked up. I saw the guys were in the car, waiting on me. Me and Hayley exchanged numbers, and I walked to the car. 

The ride home was quiet, probably because of the craziness we'd just encountered. 
"Well,"started Mike,"That was on of the most awkward situations I've ever had."
I smiled.
"Mike, she liked you," teased Vic,"Even though she barely said anything.."
"She barely even said her name!" exclaimed Jaime. Me and Tony were silent.
"How old was she? Like 23, 24?" Jaime asked me.
"Ya know, I don't know. Daaaang,I'm the worst friend ever."
"That may be true,"said,"but you're the best best-friend a person could ask for."
The car was filled with awwwws. That made me smile,"Thanks Preciado."
"Yeah, I can be nice sometimes," he said.

After Tony dropped all the guys off, we went over to his house. I went to the fridge, to get an apple to munch on whilst I watched some tv. 
I plopped on his couch I saw that he got rid of the pile of socks. I smiled at the memory. 
He came downstairs and flung off his shoes and sat. 
"So, Hayleh huh," and he smiled. I shook my head slowly.
"Let's not talk about her okay," I smiled, I never really liked speaking badly of people, even if they did deserve it.
"Isn't she dating Austin?" he asked while flipping channels, and stopped on Spongebob. 
"Yeah, she is. You saw her eyeing Mike too?"
"Yeah, it was obvious. Like she wasn't even trying to hide it," he turned to me,"Do you think she's two timing Austin, ya know, in her mind."
"Unfortunately I think she is. But I hope she stops. Austin doesn't deserve that. He's been through so much already." 
What I feared the most was that her thoughts would turn into actions. Then, we'd have a REAL problem. 

We stopped talking about Hayley, and watched some Spongebob. We laughed, a lot. 
"Oh my goodness,"Tony laughed,"I forgot how funny Spongbob is."
Just then my phone buzzed. I saw it was a text, from Hayley. 
"Oh goody," I rolled my eyes.

Hey, Danni! tell Mike I said Hi;)

"What?" I said out loud. Tony turned to me.
"What? What's wrong?"
"The nerve of this chic," I yelled,"Read this."
I handed it to him. His, had gotten wide.
"Wow,"he said.
"I know. 'Tell Mike I said Hi, winky face' (me mocking her in a voice that sounds nothing like her)" I texted back.

No. Like are you stupid or something...Austin and Mike are both my best friends, and Austin is your boyfriend. I'm not going to help you flirt to one of my friends that's not going out with you, so stop texting me to talk to Mike for you:)

"Yep," I said and continued to watch Spongebob. 
A few seconds later, my phone buzzed again.

Woah, I just wanted to talk to Mike. What's your deal?  

I made a face a texted back:

I don't have a deal. But if I did, it would probably be because as soon as your BOYFRIEND left, you started eye fucking my friend. You actually started when Austin wasn't gone yet. You don't like Austin for his personality, you only like him because he's a band dude. But his too much of a great guy to see that you're just a crazed out boy-crazy fangirl
Sent~

My heart rate was increasing, but I stayed calm. I stared at the the television screen but didn't pay attention. My mind was waiting on the text she was about to send. I only hoped that she would leave Tony out of this. 
I could tell Tony wasn't clueless to what I was anxious about, but he didn't say anything about it; which I was greatful because I didn't want to talk about it.  
My phone vibrated and I quickly answered it. 

Woah, now come on Dan. I'm the crazed fangirl? Isn't the only reason you date Tony is because he's in a band. So what if I think Mike's hot. All of them are. The only people you hang out with are band dudes. Seriously how many of them have you fucked?

I started shaking, Tony with his arm around me felt me shake.
"Babe, what what's-" 
I shakily handed him the phone, so he could read the text message. 
He frowned, and widened his eyes. 
"What the fuck is wrong with this chic?" he asked when he was done. 
"I don't know but I'm angry enough to spit...on her grave." I just wanted my fist to collide with her fucking two timing face,"I need to call this bitch." 

I quickly walked out the door, and called her. I was shaking so much I could barely hold the phone.
"Hello Danniel," she answered. I wanted to fucking ring her neck through the phone. I calmed down because it would only make me look crazy yelling at her.
"Look, bitch, you don't know any fucking thing. Unlike your mentally cheating slut ass, I don't eye fuck okay. Especially when a guy is clearly not fucking interested in you and especially not when you have a fucking boyfriend. Austin is a fucking amazing person, and you know what, you don't fucking deserve him. He deserves a woman, not a fucking slutty ass fangirl. THEN, you try to throw Tony in it. You are so lucky that I'm not in front of you right now, because I could tear you a fucking part. 
"You never talk about my fucking boyfriend like that. Unlike you, I'm not with Tony just to look at him. I'm with him because he makes me feel like nothing matters, he helps me get through my rough times. He's sweet and funny, and I don't eye fuck his friends when he's not around. On top of him being all that, he happens to be adorable, beautiful and perfect in every way. So don't fucking tell me I'm only with him because he's in a band. I love him and he loves me, something that you wouldn't understand because your too busy mentally cheating on the person that would help you understand." 
It was quiet on the other end of the line, but she didn't hang up.
"Are you there?" I asked impatient, ready to hear what she had to say. 
"I'm sorry, but I can't help myself. They are both so hot and urgh," she said.
"Then you're with him for the wrong fucking reason. When he comes back, end it. End it before he falls too deep and gets hurt, because if I see Austin get hurt, it. Will not. Be pretty." I hung up. 
I started to breathe calmly, and I turned to see Tony standing in the doorway, smiling. I was a little startled. 
I smiled,"Why are you all smiley?"
"You do have balls. I've never seen you that mad before." he said walking towards me.
"You've seen me angry." 
"Yeah, but you were,"his slid his arms around my waist,"enraged. It kinda turns me on."
My face had gotten hot,"Well, no one's ever talked badly about you before." 
He smiled at me and picked me up,bridal style, and  carried me into the house. 

Work ,the next day, was going to be awkward as fuck. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit just got real didn't it?