Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Surprise

The days went by and each day became harder and harder. Tony hasn't been able to come over or hang out because of Pierce The Veil's new album they've been writing. He called and texted me everyday, but that wasn't enough. I was becoming lonelier and lonelier each minute I couldn't touch him, and it sucked. 
As lonely as I felt, I never once even came close to the thought of hanging out with...her. I probably shouldn't be that angry about what she did...or almost did rather, did I give a single fuck; NOPE. She might not have cheated physically but I know damn well she wasn't doing it mentally, but that's all I need in order to hate someone.

Anyways, I found ways to occupy my spare time; like I mentioned earlier, me alone with my own thoughts never resulted well. I took extra shifts at the tattoo parlor, went grocery shopping so I would have to walk everywhere to eat, and I started to exercise; via DVD. 
All these occupations that filled in me feeling bad about Tony not being with me, resulted fabulously. Due to my extra shifts, I always had enough money to pay my rent on time; due to me grocery shopping, I can come home and cook my food instead going somewhere and spend my money to eat; due to me working out, I lost about 20 pounds in the two months Tony was absent. It was almost like he was on tour, but he was busy, and I couldn't( and didn't) complain; I wanted this to happen in the first place. 

Well, one day something changed~~

When I woke up, to the sound of nothing. I slightly frowned and checked my phone. The screen was black, no sign of any new messages. 
'Okay,' I thought,' maybe he isn't awake yet.' 
I continued to do my daily morning routine, all the while I wishing that Tony would text or call. 
After I showered and brushed my teeth, I dressed.
I wore some old blue jeans I'd cut at the calve, a black shirt with Darth Vader on it, my dark green cardigan, and converse. I rolled up my sleeves(revealing my uncolored sleeve) and buttoned my cardigan. The purple in my hair was being to fade out, but I didn't worry, I figured it's been a while since I just wore my natural hair color. 
~~~fast forward to me being at work~~~

Yerp...Tony didn't call or leave a message the first half of my shift. I was on lunch break outside when I decided to call Jaime. 
It ring for a while but I wasn't going to hang up.
"Hey, Dan?" he finally answered.
Relieved to hear his voice, I cheerfully spoke,"Hey, Hime-Time. I was just wondering if Tony's okay. I mean, he hasn't called or left a message all day, and he usually does..."
"Yeah, we're all okay. But we're very very busy. We actually have to go right now. See ya!" and he hung up.  I bit my lip. Although Jaime assured they were okay, I still felt...not...good. Not good at all.
I went back in the store, to the back room. I put on some coffee, I hoped the caffeine would help me get my mind off of things at the moment. I waited for the coffee to brew, when the last person I wanted to walk in walked in. 
I took out my phone and played Tetras. 
"Hello, Danni," I didn't look up, I didn't want to see her,"or would you rather me call you Danniel?" Hayley kept pushing. She knew I wouldn't look at her, why else would she not ask me to.
"Well," she started,"didn't see you smiling stupidly at your phone today. Did your rockstar boyfriend forget," I tried my hardest not to listen,"or did he see the light and dump your ass."
I slammed my phone down,"Look Hayley, stop bitching at me because I won't help you whore around with my friend."
"If I wanted to whore around, I wouldn't need your help," she said, slowly.
I laughed,"Oh my gosh, you really think you have a chance with Mike?" the coffee pot buzzed, I got up to fix my cup,"Stop it, I dying. Jesus take the wheel. Woo, thanks I needed that laugh," I poured and added  cream,"Look, I won't lie, Mike's standards for women aren't that high, but I am pretty sure that him, or any band mate for that matter, would date a crazed out fan; especially one that has a boyfriend."
She folded her arms,"Well, at least I know my boyfriend's not whoring around. Austin calls me everyday, checking up on me," I got in her face, very very heated.
"Look you fucking bitch, don't you fucking talk about Austin. I would've told him that his girlfriend's whore but I don't want to be the reason for his unhappiness. Now, ex-fucking-cuse me, I have to drink this fucking coffee so I can go back to my fucking job and a go the fuck home." 
I turned away from her, I was really pissed, but I knew coffee would calm me down. But no matter how angry she made me, or how much of a liar I thought she was, I couldn't help but feel that she was somewhat right. 
Once my shift was over at 10, I took a bus back home. I walked half block to my apartment building, only to see a familiar car parked in front of it. I paused, and felt tears coming. 
I ran up to it and saw two guys asleep. One had on a beanie, that must be Vic, and the other was obviously Jaime; who else would have hair like him? I heart jumped, at the realization that they were leaned against each other. I moved to the passenger side and saw Mike, sleeping against the glass. I laughed. 
Next, I moved to the driver's window, and saw Tony. I smiled widely, he looked half awake, with his head against the seat. 
I tapped on the glass, and he jumped. His eyes grew widely and he rubbed them. I tapped again, and he looked at me. He smiled widely and opened the door; waking the sleepy Mike and making the two love birds stir. He hopped out and hugged me tightly. I hugged back.

"I've missed so much," he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, this chapter's kinda predictable but...feedback anyways?