Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

You Asked For It

We all walked in my apartment, I was a little impressed with myself since I cleaned up; no more boxes scattered around. I walked into to the kitchen to make some food.
"So, Danni,"said Vic looking around,"This is your place. It's cute."
"Small,"Jaime added, he looked at me and I raised an eyebrow,"I mean, it's good for you, I mean like...oh my gosh."
"Jaime," I held up a hand and laughed at his babbling,"it's okay, I know what you mean. Geez, you guys act like I'll murder you if you don't explain.."
They all looked at each other,"I mean, c'mon think about it, have I ever hit you guys, at all?" 
Jaime scratched his head,"I guess not. Wow you guys, we're pussies!" we all laughed and they sat on my couch. 
"Hey, you guys, I'm making Hamburger Helper, Tony," I held up a hand,"before you say anything, yes it is meat substitute, I'm a vegetarian too ya know. Is that okay with you meat eaters?" I smiled.
Mike answered,"Yeah, that's cool, we didn't want to-"
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
We all looked at the door, and at each other. I was pretty sure I didn't have any other friends than them, and judging by the looks on their faces, they didn't either. But the person knocked again. 
I went to go answer it. I looked through the peep hole, and I saw long black hair and tattoos, I stepped back.
Did this slut want me to kick her ass?
"Who is it?" Vic asked.
"It's that chic, isn't it?" guessed Tony, I figured he just read the look on my face,"You guys, I have a story to tell you guys about Danni and that Hayley chic." I smiled. 
She knew I wasn't going to answer, but she kept knocking,"I won't leave until you open the door. I knew you're in there."
I swung it open,"What the fuck is your problem? Go the fuck home and leave me the fuck alone. Mike doesn't fucking like you, get out of here!"
"Mike's here! Can I speak to him?"
I stepped back, and narrowed my eyes and talk really quietly,"Wow, you really are stupid. I'm just gonna close this door..." 
"I won't leave,"
"Alright, you just stay there, and I'll call the nice police to help you leave okay?" I said politely. I began closing the door.
"You're so pathetic, Dan. You have a bunch of guys in there. Are letting them gang rape you or..."
Okay, that's it, she fucking asked for it. I balled up hand as tight as I could and threw back my fist back and it collided with her face. The guys came running up to the front door. She moved back, and I walked up to her and grabbed the collar of her shirt. I slammed her against the wall. I paid no attention my throbbing fist, I was too angry.
"Look, I am sick of your bullshit. Leave me the fuck alone, or I'll give you more than a bloody nose. I tried to be nice about first, but you're  too stupid and crazy to understand. If you come to my house again or speak badly about the people I care for one more time, your ass is mine," I let her go and I watched her walk off. I turned around and saw they guys staring at me, I smiled and laughed. 

Back inside, they high fived me and Tony kissed my cheek.
"Danni!"exclaimed Mike,"I didn't know you could kick ass!"
I was in the kitchen,"I usually try to be a calm person and stay away from stuff like that, but every person has their limit, I guess."
"My girlfriend's a scrapper," said Tony as he hugged my middle. 
"I just punched her, no big deal. No one wins with punch, because my knuckles are hurting like fuuuuuck." 
I poured the fake meat in a sauce pan,"Anyway, Mike, she's obsessed with you."
"Woah what! Why me!"
"Well, Mike," I started,"To be honest, you're not bad looking. None of you are, and I don't know I guess her little crazy fangirl mind was just like 'Hey this guy's hot, I think I'll try and ruin my relationship with that'." They chuckled. 
~~~insert part where I make the Hamburger Helper and we eat it~~~
"So, Dan," started Vic with a mouthful of food,"Whatcha been up to?"
Tony looked at me,"Well, I've tried to keep myself from thinking about not seeing you guys for a while. I've been doing things that make me focus on other things, like exercising and over time-by the way I usually get of work at 6, how long have you guys been waiting?"
"Well, we came at 6:30," said Tony,"and waited until ten, so about 3 hours and thirty minutes, but it's worth it."
They guys awwwed, and we smiled at each other.
"How's your new album coming along? Are you done?"
"Not even close," blurted Jaime.
"Don't listen to him," said Vic,"We're half way there. We finished the writing, now allz we gots to do now is record and BAM we done nigga!" 
"How many songs are on the album?"
"Not telling!" teased Mike,"No special treatment!"
"Wha- no special treatment!" I repeated,"You're eating my food!"
"Oh yeah," he said,"Well, we'll tell you the name."
Mike pointed at Jaime,"Selfish..." then Jaime pointed at Vic, who's smile grew wider,"Machines."
"Wow, that sounds awesome! I'm so proud of you guys!" Tony came and sat next me, I put both my knees to my chest. I loved how flexible I'd gotten, from yoga. It wasn't drastic, but I improved. 
"When do you all start recording?"
"A week from now," Tony answered. We were sitting on the floor, while Vic, Mike and Jaime sat on the couch. I looked up at them and they were asleep, I had to get to bed soon. 
"Tony, I have to go to bed soon, work tomorrow," I said a little disappointed. I didn't want to sleep, that meant he'd leave.
"Can't you...I don't know call in sick or something?"
I smiled,"No, I can't. I can't call in unexpectedly. But I could tell them tomorrow that I can't come in the next day."
He smiled and hugged me,"We could stay tonight, I'll drive you to work in the morning."
"Aww, Tone you're the best. Now let's go to bed, 'cause if I'm late to work, I'm telling my supervisor it's your fault." 
"Let's just go loser," we both got up quietly not to wake the guys. As we steadily climbed on the mattress (after I took my bra and pants), Tony turned off the light and took off his shirt, and climbed in after me.
He held me tightly, and told him,"I just ask that you guys don't tear my place apart." 
"Ha, goodnight."
"Night, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yerp...
I thank you guys for giving me feedback, and recommending, and subscribing!!!I really appreciate that!!