Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

The Beach

"So,Love," I started as I got our dirty dishes and put them in the sink,"Are you gonna call the boys and ask them what we're going to do today? Because frankly, I got nothing." 
"Sure," he whipped out his phone and called them, while I washed the dishes. 
"Yeah, okay. Cool, see you then...Shut up Jaime,"and Tony hung up,"Hey, babe, we're going to the beach."
I looked at him,"The beach? But...,"I mumbled,"I hate the beach.."
"You hate the beach, how come?"
"The sand, and wearing a bathing suit, but mostly the bathing suit part. They'd never look, nice on me.."
"So it's mostly a confidence thing? Nope, no exceptions, Danni we're going."
"But...but I don't even have a bathing suit.." I smiled at my own excuse, mowing that was bullshit even though it was true. Tony took out his phone.
"Who are you calling?"
He held up a finger
"Well, then.." I mumbled, not actually angry.
"Hey, Mike. I need you to pick up a bathing suit for Dan. You know what size she looks like."
My eyes had widened,"Get a one piece!" I yelled.
"Get a two piece," he whispered.
"I can hear you, Tony. Whispering is one of the things you are bad at," I smirked. 
Tony hung up, and turned to smile with an innocent smile,"Hi wonderful girlfriend whom I love soo much."
"How come Mike's buying swim suit for me, won't that be a little weird. Him going to Walmart, picking out a bikini."
"It's okay, he has an eye for these kinds of things. Besides, he's tatted Mexican drummer who looks like Jesus, I don't think cares about what anyone says about him." I laughed a little. 

Mike came in the apartment, with only swim trunks and sandals, I bet he gave the elder women that live here a heart attack. He handed me a small plastic bag and gave Tony a pair of swim trunks. 
"Thanks, Mike," said Tony, heading to my room,"Where's Vic and Jaime?"
"Out in the car, you guys have 15 minutes or we're leaving without you."
"Just go, Mike," I said, glancing inside,"It shouldn't take us long." 
Tony changed in my bathroom, while I changed in my room. Once I got the bikini on, it...didn't look that bad. The only thing was...the top. It was smaller than I would have hoped. I put on a tank top and shorts, and an old pair of flippy flops. 
"Babe you have on the swim suit," asked Tony he walked out hatless. His brown hair falling on his shoulders, with his padawan braid being barely visible.   For some reason, I found his half nakedness more of a turn on than actually being naked. I guess it's because of leaving it to the imagination that makes it more attractive. 
"Awww,"he said in the disappointment of an eight year old,"you covered up."
"Yeah, I want to save it for the beach, ya know. C'mon people are waiting."
"Alright, alright." 
Yeah, so, we left the house, and Mike drove to the beach. It really didn't feel hot enough outside to go to the beach, but I guess they really didn't go for the heat; they just went for the fun of it. 
As we arrived, we could see that it was practically empty except for two girls and one family. Vic and Jaime ran out the car, in their swim trunks and sunglasses, Mike ran after them calling out,"Wait for me!"
And Tony grabbed my hand so we ran together, yelling"Woooo!" causing those people to look at us. 
The sun was shining and there was a slight breeze, the clouds were scattered in the sky. I thought maybe this won't be bad after all. We settled in the spot by the dock. As we laid our towels down, I out the corner of my eye, one of the girls was glaring at me, for not particular reason at all. 
"Typical," I mumbled, as took of my shorts and flip flop. I sat on my towel as I watched Vic, Jaime,Mike and Tony fool around in the water. Vic and Jaime continuously splashed each other, Tony and Mike were just talking while floating. 
"Hey!"I heard Tony yelled,"Babe come in the water!"
I shook my head.
"Please, don't make me us force!"
I smiled and still shook my head. I saw walk out the water, dripping wet. 
"Oh my..."I mumbled as he walked my way. He bent down, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder.I threw my glasses on my towel. I poked his back repeatedly, knowing that he was no where near ticklish. 
"Tony this is so unorthodox." 
"Well, if you came in the water the first time, maybe I wouldn't have to do this," I heard him chuckle,"Yep, that right you brought this on yourself." 
"C'mon Tony, put me down," I looked down and thought those were the wrong choice of words. 
"You want me to put you down?"
"No, I was just kidding!"
"No, you sounded pretty serious to me. Sure I'll put you down."
"Tony Perry you better not!"
He held my hands as he splashed me in the water. I came back up and tried to wiped my face.
"You dick head."
He and the other guys laughed at me.
"That's what you get for wearing a shirt in the water." Mike remarked. 
"Yeah,what's up with that,"Tony asked lisp splashing me.
"I'm wearing this because my umm...top is smaller than it should be."
He smiled at me and Mike looked at me with wide eyes,"That's no excuse." Mike said.
"Hey, no peeking at my girlfriend boobs." He said to Mike,"But seriously, that's no excuse." 
"Fine, whatever," I finally agreed. So I pulled it over my head, and Tony was speechless. I guess half nakedness was better than your birthday suit. Mike was like,"Woooah."
Vic and Jaime turned to me.
"Daaaaayyyuummm," they said in unison. 
"Tig ol' bitties!" yelled Jaime. I couldn't help but laugh. 
After a while of splashing and playing catch with my wet shirt, I walked on the water with Tony; us being hand in hand. I saw the parents of the family giving us a disapproving stare. I wanted to flip them off but they had two small children. One of the girls, angrily stared at me again.
I sighed,"Whatever, I can't please everybody."
Me and Tony sat and talked while watching guys and making remarks. One the girls, the one that wasn't giving me the death stare, went in the water. She was pretty, brunette with a Monroe piercing, and wavy hair that came to the middle of her back. I guessed to talk to Mike, I guessed right. 
I turned to Tony,"Okay soo, it's like," I checked my phone,"3:47. What are we gonna do, after this?" 
He shrugged,"I don't know, we could go back to my place. I mean, I know you don't like a lot of human interaction, and I'm not a big fan of that either." I laughed at how right he was. 
After another hour or so, the guys were all ready to go. The girl gave Mike her number, I supposed. 

Mike dropped me and Tony off at his house, and told us to use protection. 
"We're always safe!" Tony remarked. He turned to me and looked concerned when I didn't say anything,"I mean, we are always safe, right?"
I smiled,"Yes, Tony we're always safe. I haven't did it in more than two months, I would've been showing a little."
He in relief and Mike drove off. We walked in the house.
"Hey,"Tony asked,"You wanna play a game?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another filler....feedback is nice