Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Drinking Game

Where's my shirt, I asked myself. I had on my shorts but my tank top, was just...not there. 
"Danni," said Tony.
"Wha-I'm sorry, I was just thinking about where my shirt is."
"You didn't have it in the car?"
"No, I think the last place I saw it was-aww shit. I left it at the beach,"I smacked my face. 
"Well, smacking yourself won't get it back," He laughed,"Anyway, I just asked if you wanted to play a game."
"Sure I don't have anything else to do. What kind of game?"
"Kind of a drinking game," he said guiltily.
"Kind of?"
"Okay, it is.."
"Well, I'm not that big a drinker, but why the hell not," I said doing the rock-on hand thing,"Let's do this!"
I sat on the couch while he went into the kitchen. I put my hand on my boobs, well because I can, I felt something lumpy. 
"Eww, what," I mumbled. I opened one of my bra cups on the top and I found...sand.Wet, clumped up, sand. I sighed,"This is why I hate the beach. Sand fucking here, sand fucking there, the sand gets fucking everywhere." I pulled it out and ran to the trash can in the living room; I sat back down and thought, why the fuck does he have a trash can in the living room. He came back with a Jack Daniel's bottle and saw me sitting awkwardly on the couch. 
"Trying to get comfortable?" he asked.
"Dude, there's fucking sand in my bra, this is exactly why I hate the beach...," I retorted. I put my chin in my hand as he sat the bottle down along with two shot glasses.
Oh boy,I thought.
"Maybe you'd be more comfortable if you take off the top?"
I sarcastically laughed,"You're funny."
He then went to the Star Wars movies, I giggled.
"Which one would you like to watch?" he turned to me with a smile. 
"The third one," I kept smiling. He put the DVD in the ps3 and told me the rules. 
"Alright the rules of this game are simple,"he sat next to me,"Whenever Anakin gets angry, you drink. Whenever Anakin kills someone, I drink. Whoever's not drunk by the end of the movie has to buy us dinner."
The play-the-movie part was up and he asked me,"You in?"
"I am in like fins brah!" I laughed
"Don't say that," he grabbed the controller and pressed play. Tony filled our shot glasses, and we waited. The part where Anakin and Dookoo were about to fight came up. While he was fighting, Anakin of course looked enraged, and he knocked out Obi Wan he looked really angry. So I drunk, and the liquid felt like fire going down my throat. I made a face and my eyes watered up a bit.
"Are you okay?" Tony asked. I nodded and gave a thumbs up,"Do you still want to play this?"
"Yeah," I croaked,"I'm dandy Tony." I gave another thumbs up.
Then Anakin killed Dookoo, and Tony drank. He looked so okay with it, he didn't cough or anything; the only indication that he drank it was the little face he made. 
During the movie, due to Anakin's nature, we were both pretty drunk  towards the end. I started seeing triple, but Tony looked okay, or maybe I was just tripping that hard. 
"Howdoyafeeeeel?" he slurred. 
"I'm fine, I'm fine I'm good Tony, everything's great" is what I thought I said. I was so shit faced, I could've said,"ahdhdkdnsknwksmhxisk" I probably said that. 

Nevertheless, I saw Tony turn the movie off, and kind of stumble to the kitchen. I tried to get up and help but gravity got the best of me. Everything was blurry, and everything went black. 

Tony's POV

While, I was trying to put the Jack Daniel's and shot glasses away,when I heard a huge thump. It scared me out of my intoxication, and I became more focused. I ran in the living room, and saw Danni on the floor. I checked her pulse to see if she was...ya know, not dead. She gave a drunk smile and I knew she was alright, just shit faced drunk. I picked her up and took her to my room, on the way she was making slurred noises and mumbling; probably trying to tell me she was okay. I sat her on my bed and I immediately heard snores. I took off her glasses, and put them on the night stand. 
"Thank you, Love," she mumbled.
"My pleasure, babe."

It was only 5:45, and I wasn't tired at all. So I showered and ordered some pizza for us, so when she woke up she would rub it in that she won. 

While I sat on the couch, waiting for the pizza, her phone went off. The ringtone was part of Still YDG'N, so I guessed it was Austin, and I was right.
"Hi, Austin,"I said while putting in Star Wars VI. 
"Oh hiya, Tony. I umm...just wanted to talk to Dan about something but...can you give her the message?" he sounded sad, he wasn't okay.
"Is everything okay? Dan's asleep, and I really don't want to wake her,"I said, a little concerned with his tone. There was a pause.
"Okay...uh..Hayley just broke up with me, and when I asked her why she said 'Ask Danniel'."
I frowned a little,"Tony, are you still there?"
"Yeah, I'm still here."
"Tony, look. I know Danni too, not as well as you but I know her more than I know Hayley. I'm not blaming her for anything. I'm not taking it the way you probably think, I just want to know what's going on."
I was kind of relieved, I actually did think he was blaming her,"Oh well, the thing is that Hayley, I don't know how to really put this...uhhhm. Listen, I just kind of know bits and pieces. I just know that Hayley is kind of two timing you with Mike, in her mind."
"What? In her mind?"
"Yeah, it's weird. Mike isn't interested in her at all, but she keeps eyeing Mike really hard, and she kept asking Danni if she could talk to him and stuff, and I don't really think she's okay in the head."
"....So, I'm not entirely sure what Danni has to do with this..."
"Dan, told her to break up with you--"
"She WHAT! WHY!"
"If you've been listening, Danni got text from Hayley the other day. She was basically saying that she only likes you because you're in a band. Danni just wanted Hayley to end it because she was with you for the wrong reason. Now please don't make me yell, because my girlfriend is asleep," I said a little annoyed.
"Tony, calm down, I'm not mad at Dan. I'm not mad at you. I just wanted some answers, that's it. When Dan wakes up can you tell her I said 'Thanks'. "
"I overheard Dan on the phone with Hayley, saying that you're too much of great person and you deserve better than her. I'm not making that up." I smiled, feeling pride for my girlfriend. 
"Tell her I said 'She's literally the best'. And thanks Tony for telling me,"
"No problem,"I saw that the movie started, and the words were moving up the screen,"Sorry, I kinda lost my temper."
"No it's okay, Tone. You were defending your girlfriend, that's like defending your honor,"I smiled,"I'll see ya around."
"I'll see you, Austin." and I hung up, and sat her phone on the cushion next to me. Just then, the doorbell rung. 
"Aww, yes. Pizza, I'm starving."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I just noticed that this story kinda isn't going anywhere...To that one person who sent me a friend request, if I declined it I didn't mean to, I meant to press veiw but I don't know my mouse just got retarded, just saying so you don't think I'm an asshole.