Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Have Faith in Me

I was in the kitchen scavenging for something else to eat, because frankly a veggie burger and a bag of fries didn't do much for me.
"Awww yes,' I said as I pulled the frozen pizza out the freezer,"Hmmm put in the oven for 20-25 minutes..20 MINUTES IT IS!" So I popped it in the oven, and waited two minuties,"Fucking shit this is taking for-goddamn-ever." BZZZZZ BZZZZZZ went my phone. It was Austin,"why's my phone on vibrate? Oh right, sleep." I answered it.
"Hey, Austin. How ya been, you haven't called me in a while?" I said.
"I'm good Dan, listen we're coming home tomorrow. Is it possible that you and the guys can come?"
"Well, I can, I have the whole week off. I don't know if the beaners can, though. You could call them, I'm kinda busy at the moment," I said as I checked my pizza, and contemplating on how sick I'd get if I ate it right then.
"DAN!" Austin yelled.
"Yes, yes what!"
"Are you okay, I mean you are more distracted than usual?"
I sighed,"Okay Austin, I need to ask you something. Do you have time?"
"Yeah, I'm on the bus, what's up?"
I sighed, and thought about exactly what to say,"I'm uhm...pregnant."
"Woah uhm wow...is it...it's Tony's right?"
"Yeah, it's his..."
"Did you tell him yet?"
"Erm...not exactly no. I'm afraid."
"Danniel, you have to tell him. You and I both know that Tony loves you, there is a small chance that he'll leave."
"SMALL IS STILL A CHANCE. OH MY GOD, AUSTIN I'M FREAKING OUT. THIS IS SCARIEST SHIT EVER, WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DIDN'T HE WEAR A CONDOM."
"You guys didn't use a condom? Why are you so surprised? You didn't know sex lead to babies?" he laughed.
"Austin, I'm a complete idiot. It's just that he usually pulls out--"
"Okay okay you've made your point. Look Dan, all I'm saying is that you'll never know unless you try. I mean look at it this way, why was it so easy to tell me?"
I thought for a second,"Well for starters, it's not your kid. You don't have to stick around, it's not your problem."
"Dan, you're my best chic friend. If Tony does leave, which he won't, I'll help you. You're not alone." I smiled and I felt a tear.
"Thank you, Austin. That means a lot."
"No problem, so are you going to call the guys, or am I going to?"
"I'll call them, I'm not really busy at all. I'm waiting for this fucking pizza and it's taking forever."
"Alright Dan, I'll call you later. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!"
"Adios, amigoooo!"
And I hung up. I checked the oven to see how much time it had left, 13 minutes.
"The suspense," I said as I threw my head back. I sat at the table next to the kitchen and stared at Tony's number.
"C'mon do it you pussy,"I mumbled,"Tell him. Tony, you're gonna be a dad." I slammed my head down. Then I got an idea, cake!
"I'll bake a him a cake with the news written on it! That way I won't really have to tell him, and I'll use my special cake I made him when we first...kissed." I threw up my fists in victory and called Tony. While the phone rang, the oven went off.
"Aww sweet, a new idea AND pizza."
"Babe whazzzuup!" said Tony.
"Whazzzzuuupp!" I laughed,"So anyway, um Austin's coming back tomorrow, and I was wondering if you guys could come. I figured we could have like a get together or something like that, nothing big though." I began to take the pizza and my stupid distracted ass grabbed the hot 425 degree pan,"fuuuUUUUUUUCKING SHIIIIIIIT!"
"WHAT'S WRONG!"
I put the phone on speaker and I grabbed my hand in agony,"Aww fuck shit goddamnit!"
"Did you burn yourself?"
"Yeah," I said with watery eyes.
"Dan, you never learn. I'm sorry I'm not there to help," he said. I paused. I stopped everything.
I'M SORRY I'M NOT THERE TO HELP
I'M SORRY
I'M NOT THERE
TO HELP
"Danniel, are you still there?"
"Yeah, yes. I am. Look Tony, I'll see you tomorrow. I have a surprise for you," I said.
"O-okay, I love you Danniel.I love you so much."
"I love you, too Tony,"I smiled hung up.
I closed the oven door, and went to the bathroom to fix my hand. I'M SORRY I'M NOT THERE TO HELP-was on my mind all day.

After I ate my pizza, which started out only having four slices but I ended up eating the whole thing, I began preparing the cake. I played my iPod out loud and the first song was NJ Leigon Iced Tea by A Day to Remember.
"Okay," I began speaking to myself," 4 eggs, sour cream, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate chips,chocolate cake mix, and oil. Seems simple enough."
I went in my pantry and got the chocolate chip, oil,cake mix and pudding mix. I danced over to the refrigerator and got the eggs and sour cream. I shook my hips as I mixed everything together, folding in the chocolate chips last. I poured that sexy batter in a pan, and slapped that chocolaty porn star in the oven for an hour.
It was four by the time the cake was done,and I used oven mitts and carefully took it out and let it cool on a cooling rack. Have Faith in Me started playing, and so many feelings came over me.

'I said I'd never let you go and I never did
I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it
If you didn't have a chance and I never did
You'll always find me right there again'

I felt a tear fall, and was crying by the time the song was over. That song was basically a slap in the face. I realized that I shouldn't be scared to tell Tony; he's told me many times that he wouldn't leave me, so I need to have faith in that motherfucker. It basically told me to grow a pair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yerp...sorry if this adds to the suspense, but I just had to throw in Austin though