Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Silently, I Wait

Vic's POV

I was in the middle of recording the back harmonies for The New National Anthem. Man, I loved doing harmonies, I could do those all day, but that's besides the point. I was in the middle of recording, when I saw Tony get up from the couch and leave the room. Probably Danni calling. She didn't call very often, and I was grateful that she understood what we had to do. Anyways, I  continued harmonizing, when the music stopped in my headphones. I looked at Mike(not my brother but our producer), and he told me,"On that last harmony, you sounded a little flat. Can you try that again?"
I gave him a thumbs up, and I put back on the headphone and the music started. I closed my eyes, and tried to think of something that'd give me enough influence to make the harmony as emotional as the song itself. A second after my eyes closed, I didn't even have to think and the visual of me and Jaime came into view. 
"BUT NEVERRRRR MEANS FOREVERRRRRRRR
(Desperation and hanging in the backyard at night) 
Somebody's supposed to fall in love"

I kept my eyes closed until the music in my headphones stopped. Mike(our producer) gave me a thumbs up, saying that I did good job. Jaime and Mike cheered for me as Tony came back in. Jaime winked at me and I wasn't sure if it was supposed give me as many butterflies as it did. I kept smiling like an idiot. I actually hated it and liked it at the same time, how Jaime could make such an impact on my feelings with just little things. The way his hair looked in the morning made me smile, how he'd sometimes put his foot in his mouth made me smile, the faces he made, how prankable he was, when he speaks Spanish; the list can go on forever. 
I walked out of the recording studio and Jaime went in to record bass. 
I watched him as he played, him in his beanie. Aww fuck. Everything about him makes me smile, but I don't have balls big enough to fucking tell him and I--
"Vic," I turned around, and saw Mike and Tony looking at me strange.
"Yeah, what's up?" I said trying to act as natural as I could. 
"Danni just..." Tony looked at me like he was trying to put together a puzzle,"Danni just called me. She said that Of Mice & Men are coming home tomorrow. And she's having a get together thing.."
I nodded my head,"Cool, I'm in."
"Maybe you can finally tell Jaime, you love him," said Mike.
My eyes widened, and my heart rate quickened. I looked at Jaime, he just smiled and waved. I turned back to Mike,"H-how did you-"
"I'm your brother, I have a sense for these things. Also, you talk in your sleep."
"What?!" I could feel the heat in my cheeks.
"Yeah, I was walking past your room one night and I heard you. You were saying his name a lot and smiling."
I blushed deeper, and Tony told me,"Dude, it's okay. I just wish you could've told us."
"Does um...does Jaime know?"
"Not that I know of," Mike answered,"but Jaime doesn't really have an eye for these things."
I looked at Jaime again, talking to our producer and smiling. I could tell him at Danni's party. The thought of me confronting Jaime about this made my stomach turn; just the thought of Jaime knowing how he made me feel on a daily basis made me as nervous as a cat in the middle of the ocean. 
"Excuse me you guys," I said as I quickly left to the bathroom. Yep, I puke when I get nervous. 

Jaime's POV

I was sitting on the couch next to Mike and Tony, watching Vic harmonize to one of our songs. He was so...amazing, and knowing how close we are makes me feel so lucky. I felt Tony's weight left off the couch and he walked outside. Probably Danni. 
I felt Mike nudge me,"Hime-Time."
"Whazzup,"
"When are you gonna tell my brother you like him?" he asked looking at his phone.
"Dude, what are you-" he looked at me and I put my head down," how long have you known?"
"Long enough. I mean, it's common sense, bro. Whenever we go somewhere, you and Vic always stay in the car. Even when we go somewhere you would like; if Vic stays, you stay."
I raised my eyebrows,"Wow, does um...Vic know?"
"As far as I know, he's clueless."
I looked at him and our producer gave him a thumbs up. I cheered him, which probably wasn't necessary but I did it anyway. I winked at him, and he smiled. It made me smiled even harder than already was. Now I know what it feels like to have a crush, or...a stronger-than-a-crush crush. Everything about him was amazing, flaws and all. But wait...Vic didn't really have any flaws did he?
I could talk to Vic about any and everything, except how I felt about him. I know it doesn't seem so, but I don't really take rejection (or any kind of negative feedback) lightly. I don't talk about my feelings and always joke my way out of it. 
Vic walked out the studio and it was my turn. I put on the headphones and the music started. I started playing and smiling at Vic's voice. 

When I was finished, I looked towards the guys. Vic and Tony were standing around talking, and Mike was still sitting. Vic turned my way, and he looked kinda worried...he was blushing. I brushed it off anyways, and just waved. 
"Jaime,"said Mike Green,"are you okay?"
"Yup, I'm dandy. I'm great. Why?"
"You're distracted."
"Me?Distracted?Pfft, no of course not,"I lied.
"Jaime, yes. Yes, your are. You're more distracted than usual."
"No, I'm okay, it's just,"I looked up and thought, this is kinda lame to talk to my producer about my feelings.
"Yes..." he pushed on.
"I uhh...have this crush...on a friend. A friend I've known for a long time. They don't know, but I'm afraid that if I tell them then...ya know not-good stuff would..happen.."
He smiled,"Jaime, the worst thing that someone could do to you for telling them the way you feel about them, is shoot you. If this person is your friend, and has been for a while, I doubt they will shoot you." 
I chuckled.
"You should tell him or her, how you feel. Because you wouldn't want to see him or her with someone else."
I smiled,"Thanks, Mike." 
"Anytime."
I know for a fact that Vic wouldn't shoot me, and he's stopped going on those mysterious dates. It was a good time to tell him, but I decided to at least wait until the next day. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuenciado...I will go down with this ship lol
Special shout out to SennyLivesForMusic!!!!
Feedback is cool yo!