Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Confrontation

Tony's POV 

I shoot up in my bed, breathing heavily. I know it shouldn't have but the last phone call we had, it haunted me. I couldn't think straight while recording, all I could hear playing in my ears was Danni's voice and how distant she sounded. For the life of me, I needed to know why; I couldn't lose her, not again. 
I grabbed my clock on my nightstand and sighed as I saw the time; 3:45 am.
It was amazing how much power she had over me, there was something wrong with her. It was taking every ounce of me, not to call her right then and find out what was wrong. But I knew that would've been irrational...I would see her in a few hours anyway. 
I laid back down, turned to my side and tried to go to sleep, to no avail. My cellphone was looking really good at that moment. 
So I called her, and surprisingly she answered on the third ring.
"Hello, love,"she said in a croaky voice. I smiled, I loved it when she called me that. 
"Hey babe, I'm sorry to call so early but I just need to ask you something."
"Alright shoot."
I took a long breath,"Are you...alright?"
"Yeah, I'm alright. Why, what makes you ask that?"
"Earlier today...or yesterday, when I called you, you didn't sound so...okay."
"...Tony,I um...this should wait til morning."
"I can't wait until morning, that's why I'm calling you now.."
"Tony...I can't tell you this over the phone.."
"Then, I'm coming over." I hung up before she could tell me that coming over was  uncalled for, I already knew it was, but it had to be done; for the sake of my sanity. 
I put on my hoodie, found some jeans on the floor, put on my hat and slid on my vans, and I walked out the door. The scenery outside the car window was dark; Dark with clouds in the sky, it would probably rain the next day. 
I knocked on her door patiently and she answered it in her baggy pants and tank. Her hair was messy and her eyes were tired yet happy to see me, I hoped she was happy to see that I care for her so much that I'd drive to her house at three in the morning. 
"Hello, love," she said.
"Can I come in, babe?" she stepped back and I walked in.
"Tony Perry, tsk tsk tsk,"she said as she closed the door,"you're not supposed to be awake this late."
I laughed,"Well, neither are you." I looked down at the bar and saw a cake right in front of me.
"You woke me!" she protested.
The cake had writing on it. Out the corner of my eye, I saw her walk towards me. The cake read, in bright blue icing, 'Congrats, you're gonna be a dad!'
I looked at her, and she shrugged.
"Tadaaaaa! I'm pregnant,"she half smiled. 

Danni's POV

He looked at me, then the cake, then me again. He sat on the couch with either astonishment or shock embedded on his face; it was possibly both. I sat next to him on my knees.
"Not that I'm rushing you or anything, but it'd be nice if you said something,"I said looking down.
"Uh...I umm...the baby,"he stuttered,"it's mine right?"
"Yeah, you're the only guy I've been with,"I put my head down as I said,"ever."
He hugged me. Out of surprise, it took me a while to hug him back.
"Tony, h-how do you feel about this?"
He parted from me,"I have to say, I'm not exactly excited about this, but I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving you or this baby," I choked up,"Besides, it's my stupid fault for not wearing a condom." I wrapped my arms around him and started crying.
"Tony, you have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say that."
"I'm just sorry that I have to go on tour a lot. I'll barely have anytime for you and the baby,"he said in our hug, guilt filled his tone. 
"It's okay, as long as I know you're staying," we parted again. 
"So, I guess this party is a baby shower now. Hey, can I have that cake?"
"In the morning, Hungry Hippo," I smiled,"C'mon let's go to bed."
We both got up and I pulled him to the bedroom; where we slept until a few hours later, because I had to puke. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah...it's short...sorry about that