Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

You Are My Secret

Vic's POV 

I was sitting on the couch holding a slice of pepperoni pizza. I had it in my hand for thirty minutes now and I had no intention of eating it. The only thing on my mind was telling Jaime how I felt about him, how he made me feel..
Suddenly I felt a weight on my lap and I saw spiky hair in front of me. This was not good...NOT.GOOD. I felt red in my cheeks, and as much as I wanted not to, he turned me on.
"Hey, Vic what's u--" he began saying, but as much as embarrassed as I was...I was getting hard. 
"Uhhh,"I said and he jumped off me. What the fuck? What the actual fuck? I didn't even have control over this, what--
"Hey, um Vic...we should talk," his smooth voice sounded nervous. I sat my cold pizza on the cushion next to me, and I casually followed him to the door.
Dan made eye contact with me, and gave me a thumbs up and smirked. I gave her a small smile and I followed Jaime out the door. 
"Where...," I felt my heart race,"where are we going?"
"Out to the car," he said not looking back at me. I had a bad feeling about this. 
He leaned against Mike's black car, and looked at me. 
"Vic, I...have feelings for you. And not like oh-it'll-blow-over or I-can-control-it, no. When I say feelings, I mean like intense feelings. I'm kinda in love with you," he looked at me,"and I won't lie(he scratched his head) it's been Hell trying to cope with it. I mean, just this morning, I was watching Toy Story and I couldn't enjoy it,because you weren't sitting next to me. Oh my gosh, I sound like a faggot don't I."
I smiled and moved closer to him,"You actually do. You sound like the biggest faggot in life." 
My left hand went behind his head and the other slithered around his waist. My heart beat was speeding and I could swear he could hear it too. My left hand felt his hair, while my right hand opened the door behind him. He smiled and got in. I followed suit, and shut the door behind me. 
His body was fully on the cushions and leaning against the window. I moved on top of him and felt myself get hard once again. I put my hands in his soft hair, and leaned down.
"I've loved you for a long time Jaime, and I've waited even longer for this."
I kissed the crook of his nose, then the tip. He smiled and I felt him get hard as well. I kissed his lips and he kissed back, tasting the eagerness and want in every kiss.
 
Jaime's POV

I felt the passion in every kiss, my pulse was through the roof. His legs on either side of my hips, while he was grinding against me. I threw my head back, as he trailed kisses down my throat. He kissed underneath where my jawline ended,while gently pulling my hair. He continued to kiss and lick that spot. I threw his beanie of his head, and he grinded harder. My hands were shaky and weak, they felt the warm skin of Vic's back. He smoothly whispered in my ear, while rubbing my cock.

"Jaime, tú eres mi secreto." My head was thrown, I couldn't speak. I kept rubbing me and it felt good, but this had to stop before it got too far. We were in Mike's car for fucks sake.
I grabbed his arm, he looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes,and I shook my head.
"Not here, I don't think Mike would appreciate it if we...did it in the back of his car."he smiled and moved from on top of me. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

"Oh I can't get in your pants, but your phone can. I kid, I kid." I chuckled, and answered it.
"Yep," I said.
"Hime-Time," it was Tony,"you can fuck Vic later, now you should get in here because me and Dan have something to announce."
"Alright, be there in a-hey wait," he hung up. How'd he know about me and Vic. Was I seriously the only one who didn't know Vic liked me? Man, I'm dumb.
"Was that Tony?" he asked putting his beanie back on.
"Yerp, he and Dan have something to tell us so we should hurry."

Me and Vic got out the car and went back in the house. As we walked in, it wasn't loud and active like we left it, it was quiet and everyone was standing; waiting around for us. All eyes were on us and they smiled, I blushed. Vic slid his hand in mine and looked at him and smiled. We went over to join the crowd, Danni smiled at us.
"Okay, everyone," said Tony,"Me and Dan have an announcement." She pointed at Tony.
"Drum roll please," he began drumming with his fingers on the couch, we all chuckled at their cooperation,"I am tada pregnant!" We clapped and cheered.
"Congratulations,"went Michelle, Mike's girlfriend and she hugged Dan.
"Alright Tony!" went Alan. We all did our little wooos and yeaahhs.
When everyone dispersed, Dan walked up to us.
"Congrats you two! Come here give me a hug," Vic hugged her first.
"Nooo, quit stealing my hug she's my homie,"he fake whinned.
"Quit your whinning," he smiled,"save it for tonight."
I laughed and so did Dan. She hugged me and said,"I really am happy for you guys."
"We're stoked for you and Tony. What are you gonna name it?"
"Jaime, I don't know if it's a boy or girl," she said as we parted.
"Name it Carlos," I said.
"Yeah you should name it Carlos."
"You guys, I'm not naming it Carlos. Vic, why don't you just get Jaime pregnant and name it Carlos?" I laughed, remembering that time in high school when I got Vic pregnant and he maned it Carlos.

We sat over on the couch just talking.
"Jaime, just think about our fans. I mean, they ship us already, when they realize Fuenciado exists
oh my god, I don't what'll happen," he said.
"How about we don't tell them. We'll just continue to let them ship us.We'll just, leave it up to the imagination and let them write little weird stories about us."
"Jaime, don't you think that's weird. I mean not your idea but the whole fan fic thing?"
"I don't know, man whatever turns them on...OH MY GOD."
"WHAT?" His eyes grew.
"I found a title for my song."
"What song?" he asked putting his hand on his chest,"Thanks for the heart attack by the way."
"I made up a song this morning, and I finally found a perfect title. I'm the Secret."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute right...? Eh well...feedback?