Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

You Can Make Salt Taste Like Sugar

Vic's POV

He sat on my bed fully clothed, leaning against the wall. He could've taken them off while I was downstairs but he didn't. Taking off clothes was half the fun. 
I slipped off his sandals and tickled his perfectly ugly feet. 
"Jaime, your feet are ugly,"I joked. 
"Don't look at them!" he pouted. I took off my shoes and socks, and crawled over him and sat in his lap facing him, my knees either side of his hips. My heart rate quickened and adrenaline came over me. I gently grabbed his soft hair and I crashed my lips into his. I slowly began grinding against him, our hard cocks rubbing firmly against each other. 
He threw his back, and began breathing intensely. I softly pulled his hair so he would look up. I kissed and licked underneath his jaw bone, like I did this afternoon, on the opposite side. I heard him moan softly and I went faster and harder. His hands were shaky again, he started pulling my shirt above me but he couldn't.
He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me so I was lying on my back. He was on top. I didn't expect what he did, and him doing it turn me to stone, if you know what I mean. 
Jaime kissed the nape of my neck, and it became difficult to breathe. I arched my back and my toes curled. I bit my lower lip to keep from whimpering. He unzipped my jeans and slid his hand in my boxers. I began to breathe deeper and my eyes fluttered. My body was preparing for Jaime's touch. I felt his hand grip my shaft, he continued kissing my neck while doing this. He began rubbing me up and down, but for some reason...it didn't feel right. Dry. He looked at me like he thought the same thing, then I knew.
"There's lotion in my top drawer," I said. He quickly went to my dresser and got a large bottle of lotion. He pulled his shirt off and I ogled his hairless chest. He grabbed a bed sheet from the floor and roped it. Jaime crawled back on top of me, and pulled my hands over my head. I had regained my hardness from him doing this. He tied my hands together, looking me dead in the eye while doing it. Painfully slowly, he pulled my jeans off me.
"Jaime,"I whined. He slowly pulled my boxers off me, and went back up to my chest. He kissed down to my naval, and I threw my head back and closed my eyes, bracing for what he was about to do. I felt his tongue lick the tip of me, and my legs began to shake. His lips wrapped around me and my body became weak. If that wasn't enough, he moved down and slowly back up.
"Oh my God,"I whispered. He began to moved faster and rubbing my thighs with his hands. I moaned and whimpered. I cursed and moaned his name. Not once did I ask him to stop. When he finally stopped, he untied me and I pushed him back. 
Every thought was pushed out of my head. I wanted nothing more than to pleasure this spike haired angel in front of me. I tied his hands behind him. I yanked off his pants and underwear. I lotioned my fingers and he looked at me frantically. 
"This might pinch a little, unless you want me to do it now, then it'll pinch a lot."
"Just go,"he threw his head back. I opened his legs, and I kissed the nape of his neck while I entered two fingers inside of him. He let out moan,"Oh God, Victor."
I looked at his face and bit my lip. I scissored him, stretching him,"Good god, that hurts."
I kissed him deeply, and trying to distract him. When I felt he was stretched enough, I took my fingers out. He was still sore I could tell, so I rubbed lotion on that same hand and I gripped his cock. I looked him in the eye and he smiled at me. I pulled up and down his length going faster with each pull. He moaned and breathily said my name. Once my name slipped his mouth, I lathered my cock with lotion and slowly entered him. I bit my lip at this and he let out a loud enough moan. 
We waited a moment,"Okay, I'm ready," he said. My lips slowly met his as I began to thrust into him. He didn't hold in his moans, but his mouth made contact with my collar bones. They were my ticklish spot. He licked and sucked, as he did this I sped up. I began to moan and groan his name. I lubricated my hands once more and decided to go at his neglected erection. I tugged firmly yet slowly, trying not to hurt him. 
He was very close to climaxing, I could feel it. I tugged one last time and he was done. He came in my hand and on my stomach and tighten around me. I kissed his lips and went faster and harder. I fucked him until he said my full name,"Holy fucking Victor Vincent Fuentes!" and that was it. I came inside him and pulled myself out.
We were sweaty, my stomach was sticky, but that was the best time of my life. 
He smiled at me and asked,"You're not into felching are you?"
"No, not one bit," I truly wasn't. I got the blanket from the floor and kicked off the lotion and the sheet we'd used. I turned off the lamp on the night stand and  pulled the blanket over us. I turned facing the wall and Jaime held me in his arms. There wasn't a thing he could do that would ruin my night at that moment.