Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Darling, You'll Be Okay

Tony's POV

She was so depressed, and for so long. I didn't know what to do and I was terrified. Me and the guys moved her things in my house, I just couldn't leave her alone. The thought of it was horrifying enough, and I wasn't ready to lose her. I don't think I'd ever be. Vic and I went up to my room, where she usually stayed. She hasn't eaten, she hasn't spoken, she barely slept; I know this because I haven't either, there was no way I could've. The only thing she did was take a shower and sit on my bed, for two weeks.
"Vic, please talk to her. Ever since, ya know...she's been like this and it's freaking me out, it's like she's dead. The worst part is, I can't help her. Just please."
"Tony, of course I will, she's helped me get through something...something I never thought would turn out right. The least I could do is help her, and you too." He put a hand on my shoulder and I gave a weak smile.
"Thank you so much," I went out of the room and closed the door behind me.

Vic's POV

She didn't look okay. Her usual smile and eyes were full of life and color, now they were dull and lifeless. She had dark circles under them, and a smile seemed impossible. She had her head turned towards the window, and I walked in her line of sight.
"Hi Danni," I opened my arms. I'd managed to get a small smile out of her.
"Hello, Vic," her voice was quiet, it didn't sound like her.
"How ya been?" I smiled, she looked up at me, I knew she couldn't pass up sarcasm.
"I'm doing fine, dandy, having a jolly ol' time mourning about...her," she stared at the bed now.
"Danni give me a hug," she looked at me and shook her head,"Pretty pleeeease?"
She sighed, and fidgeted on the bed. I heard various snaps and pops, resulting from the fact that she doesn't move too often. She got on her feet, and walked into my arms. I hugged her tight, and she squeezed me with a equal amount of force. I felt all the sadness and grief she held inside her, I felt a wave of depression as if it was contagious.
She let go of me and we sat on the bed.
"Thank you, thanks a lot,"she said playing with hem of the over sized sweater she wore,"I really needed that."
"If you needed a hug, why don't you cuddle with your Turtle," I asked and she gave me a small smile.
"This sounds stupid, but...whenever we touch or just the thought, I pull away because...I feel so guilty. It's not just grief anymore, it's guilt too. I feel like I just let him down. He wanted to be a dad, but I screwed that up. I always...managed to let people down," she started to cry, I felt a rock in my throat.
"Listen Danniel, what happened to you happens to everyone. Yes, it was stress, but you were just worried about the future. You nor Tony were ready to be parents, and no matter how hard you believe it'll be alright, deep down you had a twinge of doubt. Danni, you didn't let anyone down. I don't know anyone who could be more proud of you than Tony, the only way you could let him or anyone else down, is if you leave this planet. You don't know just how much Tony needs you and just how devastated he'd be if he lost you," she looked at me, with an emotionless look that Tony usually gave everyone when he listened,"You have to tell Tony how you are feeling, because he's suffering too. He's so worried about you, and all he wants from you is your voice."
I hugged her again and got up to leave,"Vic," she called with more life in her voice, it caught me off guard,"Congratulations on you and Jaime."
I smiled,"It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for your words, Dan. I'd have more scars and cuts on my wrist, and arms. Come here," I opened my arms again and she got up and hugged me.
"Will you and Jaime and Mike stay?" we let go.
"Me and Jaime will. Mike won't though, he's going over Michelle's later on."
She put her hand on her face,"Oh geez, Mike and Michelle. I fell so bad, I haven't even properly talked to her yet. Goodness...I'm gettin real tired of my bullshit."
"Danni seriously, get better. Talk to Tony."
She smiled again,"I will, Vic. Thank you." I turned and walked out the door. I felt really proud of myself.

Danni's POV

Vic's words really did help me, but I did still feel the wave of depression crash into me. I took a shower, sometimes they help. It's like they wash away the sadness along with dirt. I thought about Pierce the Veil's song the Cheap Bouquet. I sang my favorite verse repeatedly~
'Well I know, I know if I die young
Then we can wake up screaming in your bed
And our lungs are begging us to calm down'

I couldn't explain why I loved it so much, but I did. I got out the shower with a smile on my face for the first time in a while. It felt nice to smile, people think it's so much easier not to smile when actually wearing a poker face was really exhausting. I played my iPod out loud as I dressed, and I danced along to Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People. I looked in the bottom drawer of the dresser we now shared, and threw on a plain grey t-shirt and my baggy house pants. I put on my favorite beanie and put in my plastic tunnels.

"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks,
You better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks,
You better run, better run, faster than my bullet" I sang.

I turned it off, reluctantly, and when out into the living room. Vic, and Tony were talking in the kitchen and Mike and Jaime were on the couch; Mike playing God of War. He was fighting Medusa and she turned him to stone.
"C'mon Mike don't her--" Medusa hit Kratos and he crumbled. YOU ARE DEAD, read the red words on the screen.
"Well, no shit God of War!" Mike exclaimed in frustration.
"I know,"I said and they quickly turned around,"I always hated that fucking part." Looking at the screen and ignoring they're stares.
"HOMIE YOU'RE OKAY!!" Jaime yelled as he jumped off the couch and tackled me.
"Get off me, Preciado!!"He laughed as he got up and helped me,"Yep, homie I'm okay. Nothing can defeat," I flexed my arms,"ME!!"
Mike got off the couch and hugged me,"I'm glad you're alright."
"Mike, I feel kinda bad that I didn't get a real chance to met Michelle. Me and Tony should double date one day."
He smiled,"Don't be. I told her about your...situation and she understands. Michelle's very insecure so if someone doesn't talk to her, she'll assume that they hate her until they state otherwise."
I repeatedly pointed my finger,"Wow, your girlfriend and I are sisters."
Vic smiled and gave me a hug,"Glad you're feeling better Dan."
"Thank you again for helping me." When it came down to Tony, I felt butterflies in my stomach as if it was the first day we met. I went to the kitchen with Tony, and he just smiled at me. I smiled back.
"Can we take outside," I asked, and he nodded his head. We went out the back door, and I leaned against the wall.
"Tony, I'm sorry I put you through this. I'm sorry I was so depressed about something out of my control. I just felt so guilty. Not just because of the unborn child, but,"I looked down,"I felt like I let you down.I felt like I took something away from you." He pulled my head up, and didn't say anything. He just kissed me and gave me a hug.He was so warm.
"You could never let me down, Danniel. I'm so proud of you, I always am, and I always will be. You are one of the strongest people I know, and that wouldn't change." he continued to hug me.
"I fell into a depression for two weeks. I completely shut down, and I unknowingly brought you with me. That's not strong,it's pathetic."
He let go and put his hand on my chest,"What's that I feel?"
"Ummm...my boob," I smiled. He laughed.
"No, the other thing."
"My heart," I answered,"My heart beat."
"Yep. Your heart beat, it's still going. You could've changed that, but you didn't. You kept fighting.Danniel, I love you so much, you have to understand that."
"I love you too," I gave him a hug and we went back in the house.
"Besides, we can always try again," he said.
"As many times as it takes!" I laughed.
We walked in the living room and saw;Mike playing on the same board, Vic and Jaime leaning against each other with Vic not paying attention and Jaime laughing at Mike's fails. Me and Tony sat on the floor, with Tony sitting with his knees up and I sat in his lap, feeling his heartbeat on my back.

I began to think, that a six years ago I was that one weird chic with blue hair. Now look at me, I'm that one weird chic with a Turtle by her side.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys don't hate me but yes, this is the end ;_;
I enjoyed writing for you guys!!! And thank you for your support!!