Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Welcome to Anxiety

Pulling me out of my saddening thoughts, Austin pats me on the leg, "We're here," he smiles. I can't help but smile back. His absence of acknowledgement reminded me of Tony, of how he could tell when I was thinking things I shouldn't.
"Thanks, Austin. For everything." I hugged him and as I opened the door he calls,"I'll be here to pick you up at 6."
"Thanks you're the best!"I yell as I walk run up to the tattoo place.
"I know!"

As walk in the store, the little bell on top of the door rings, and I smile. I always loved that for some reason. I walk to the back to the break room and I set my cardigan on a hook.
"What's up Danniel?" asked one of my female coworkers. She had long black hair, and was as tatted as Austin.
"Hi, umm..." I felt so bad I had forgotten her name,"I'm sorry I feel so bad, what's your name again?"
She giggled,"Hayley. Did your boyfriend drop you off again?" I mentally winced, but then I knew she meant Austin.
"No, no um...he's just my best friend." I smiled.
"Ya know your friend...looks a lot like Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men?"
"Oh really, hmmm. No, I've never seen a...similarity."
"Are you crazy? He's like dead on.."she laughed,"You can't tell me he doesn't look the least bit like Austin?"
"Yeah, a little but..."I didn't want to keep talking about this,"I really like your hair."
She laughed,"Thanks, I like your hair too, and that little charm bracelet." I looked at my arm, I didn't know what she was talking about then I remembered. That little charm bracelet Tony got me for that Christmas. Holy shit so many feelings, came back.
"Umm... Thanks. Thanks I do too." I bit my lip, come on not now.
"Are you okay, Danni?"
"Yeah, I uhh...do I have any clients today?"
"Yeah...yeah just a few."
"Can I see the list?"
"Sure," Hayley handed it to me.

•Joshua Hulkens-12:30(sleeve)
•Stella Andrews-4:15(foot)
•Tony Perry-5:45(stomach)

What!!"Holy shit...mother of Jesus.." my eyes bulged out my sockets. I sat the nearest chair, and freaked out.
"Hey, Dan, what's wrong?" I heard Hayley asked.
"Nothing...Uhhh,do the clients see who they have or do they get assigned randomly."
"Assigned randomly. Did you hear? Tony Perry from Pierce The Veil is coming here!!!"
I fake smiled and nodded,"Yeah, that's...that's umm, I need some air." I walked out of the shop.
Oh my god, Tony's coming. After all these years of not seeing or hearing from him. I let out a deep sigh.
"Maybe this won't be a bad thing," I mumbled,"maybe we can, talk and have a conversation. Like mature...adults." I put my hand to my head. Aww who am I kidding, I'm only 23, I can't be mature. But I need to focus. I have two other clients before Tony, and I'm not gonna fuck up somebody's tattoo. That's bad.
So I went in the shop, and got myself together. At 12:30, as planned, my first client came in. I introduced myself, and left out the little detail that I was new. At 3:45 I was done with his arm.
"Thanks," he said,"This is so badass, and you work faster than the others."
"Eh...well, you're welcome and thanks."
"This is so sick, my boyfriend's gonna love this." Aww he's gay. He gave me a surprise hug, and thanked me again before leaving. I smiled, went to the break room.
It was 3:45 and I had 30 minutes until my next client. I made some more coffee in the coffee machine, my stomach started to growl.
"Oh my gosh, I starving," I mumbled. I just realized I haven't eaten breakfast, let alone lunch. But I didn't have that much time run and get a snack from the Walmart up the street. I waited in the lounge for awhile, until Hayley came in.
"Hayley, really quick. When's your next client?"
"At five," she looked at me confused like.
"Good! Here," I gave her five bucks,"Can you go to like that Walmart up the street and get me a bag of
M'n'Ms please I fucking starving."
"Okay, okay,"She said,"and umm...I was kinda wondering...um. Okay, I know we're not exactly friends, but I was wondering if you could uh...introduce me to your friend." I looked up at her, and smiled.
"I mean if you don't want to-"
"Hayley of course, I will. It's the least I could do afghan you're about to buy me candy." I laughed, and she did too.
"Alrighty coffee's ready," I stood up to go to get my coffee and I felt arms around my chest.
"Thank you thank you so much," she said.
I held her arms around my chest, "You're welcome. I guess this makes us friends then right?"
"Yeah, alrighty. I'll go get your candy!" and she left running.
Oh my goodness, she really wanted this.

Hayley's POV~

Oh my goodness, this is really nice of Danniel to do this. I mean, we don't even know each other that well...and I am buying her candy. Oh my god I'm so excited, I mean yeah it's just a guy...but it's Austin Carlile, or...a look a like. No, there's no fucking way, that has to be him. But then that means...
"SHUT UP!" I yelled in my car as I drove to the Walmart. I found a parking space, and took a breather,"She's friends with Austin Carlile, Austin Carlile knows her existence, and after I buy this for her....he'll know I exists and might even...date me. AHEJDNDIDKHDKSHBDHCKENDKMSJSKJSKAKALSJNXUCNEN," this is me making insanely inhumane noises, while people from outside of my car stared at me as if I was a mental hospital patient.
I went in the store and went to the candy aisle.
"MnMs...MnMs ah ha! Wait which one does she want? Goddamnit!" I don't have her fucking number either...shit.
Well, I picked out the regular. Can't go wrong with that. Just as I turned to go, I see Austin on the chip side far down the aisle. My breathing became faster, I was about to freak out. Should I approach him or what...oh my god. Play it cool Hayley, play it cool.
I slowly but steadily walked towards him, and he turned around. Holy shit...he looked better in person.
"Hello," he smiled.
"Um....hi, hello," I smiled,"I love your band." I couldn't breathe for a second.
"Thanks, I like your tattoos," he complimented. Aww he likes my tats.
"Thanks, I...um. Do you know a chic named Danniel."
"Yeah...yeah, I do. Are you a friend of hers?" he asked.
"Yeah...she's my coworker. Well, I guess we're friends now, I'm buying her this." I gestured to the MnMs.
"Why?"
"Well, she's currently starving right now. And asked me to pick these up for her. Oh shit I better get going!"
"Wait! She likes the peanut ones..." I nodded disappointedly. Well, what did I expect? His number. I exchanged the regular for peanut, turned to leave.
"Wait!" I heard him say, I turned around,"Can I give you my number? I mean, you're really pretty and seem cool and-" I handed him my phone, as he gave me his.
He opened his arms for a hug and I hugged. Good god, he smelted good.

Dan's POV
Oh my god, I'm fucking starving and Hayley's not here yet. But you know how is here? My fucking next client.
Okay, so I met her, chatted her up. My client's name was Alex.
"I would like a tattoo of the Deathly Hollows please."
I get my needle ready,"Cool. I like Harry Potter too. Which book do you like?"
"The third is my favorite", she said. I laughed and had gotten started.
"I think the third is everyone's favorite." this was going to take no time.
By the time I was done, Hayley came back with ma candy.
"Sorry, I was late," she apologized. I held up my hand.
"No need, as long you got HOLY MOLY you got my favorite!" I grabbed them and hugged the bag then I hugged her,"How'd you know? I forgot to tell you."
"Uhhh...I uhh, ran into your friend, and he told me."
We went to the break room, it was 4:45. I had exactly an hour before...Tony. Part of me wanted time to go faster, another part wanted to go home and hide under my blanket.
Me and Hayley talked and munched on MnMs untold she had to go to her next client.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is quite long, but more of a filler than anything... Will Austin and Hayley go out?? Ooooh, mind fucked!! any feed back is nice. I thank two of my readers for leaving me comments, MUCH APPRECIATED!!