Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Hold on Till May

So I sat and waited and waited and sat. Me being alone with my thoughts never EVER resulted well. I listened to some music, desperately trying to drown out my mind. Let Live by Of Mice & Men came on. I figured it was a good until after a few seconds, then I turned. Still YDG'N started, then I turned. My understandings played and I figured that was okay. I put my iPod on shuffle; with bands like A Day To Remember, Sleeping With Sirens, and My Chemical Romance playing. I was in the middle of Our Lady of Sorrows until I noticed that the clock read 5:40. I turned it off.
"Better go get ready," I mumbled,"For the awkward. Wait what.." I noticed my MnM bag was empty. Now I have to be go to talk to him without any food, goddamnit..

I walked out the room to my chair. I got my needles and ink ready to go. I got myself mentally prepared to see his face after six years. I waited the five minutes, but it felt like forever. I was staring at the ceiling thinking; you know what, I got this, I got this shit!
Then I heard the bell ring over the door and immediately turned around. There he was, walking in with Jaime at his side. So many feelings came back. I wanted to cry, I wanted to throw up, I wanted to run, but I couldn't for the sake of my job.
"Uh.. Yeah I'm Tony Perry and this is Jaime Preciado, I made an appointment a week ago..." he said to guy at the desk, I think his name was Jerry.
"Yes, right this way." they walked towards me. I turned around, and got my stomach prepared for this.
"Uhh, here she is," Jerry said and I heard him walk away.
"Hi, I'm Tony and-"
"I know who you are," I said. He stopped talking, I figured he recognized my voice. I turned around, he was standing above me. Jaime's face in shock, Tony's face...emotionless. I stood up.
"Hi, Tony. It's been awhile huh?"
"Danni!" Jaime yelled, causing people to stare. Just like old times.
"Jaime!" I mocked. He hugged me and I hugged back.
"I've missed you homie!" I smiled and turned to Tony, who was walking out the door. I quickly walked after, ignoring the staring eyes, I was used to that now.
I walked out the door,"Tony." I said loudly,"Tony c'mon, come talk to me." and he didn't turn around or anything. Oh fuck no, I did not get anxiety for this. I silently ran after him; so he won't run away. When I was close enough to him, I jumped on his back.
"What get the fuck off me!" he yelled, with a laugh in there.
"No! I just want to talk to you and tattoo your body, but mostly talk!"
"Fine, fine! Just get off me would you?" he said.
I jumped off him, and he started to run. Aww really? I ran after him, as fast as I could. He slowed down. Ha! He always hated running. I got close enough again jumped on his back again.
"C'mon Tone Tone, can't we just talk like mature adults!"
"Mature adults my ass! You're on my fucking back!" he yelled in protest.
"Because you keep running! I just want to fucking talk!"
"I don't wanna talk, I'm still mad at you!"
"Please Tony! Please, I swear I'll leave alone for the rest of forever just please give me a chance to explain."
He stood up straight, I jumped off him.
"Explain what? How you tore my heart out my asshole!"
"Tony! I'm sorry okay. I am sincerely sorry. I didn't want to do what I did, but if I didn't do it. You'd still be in that band no one cares about."
"You don't know that."
"You're right. I don't. And like I said, I'm sorry. When I broke your heart, I broke mine too. I couldn't sleep most nights, I can't listen to most songs because they remind me of you. You see, my hair. I cut it, and changed it. For some reason I thought it'd make a difference but it didn't. Nothing did. After all these years, I still miss you and I regret everything I said. I regret walking away from you."
It took a moment,"I've missed you too, and for the record you were right. I wouldn't have ever went somewhere or did something if that meant being away from you. And through the years, we have gotten better. I thank you for understanding that even when I didn't." he took a breathe,"So um, can we start over?"
"Of course, but first I have to give you your tattoo. Oh my god we left Jaime!"
He smiled, oh my god I missed that smile,"Don't worry, he'll be okay." he walked infront of me and bent down,"Want a ride on my back miss lady?"
"Why I'd love to." I climbed on his back he carried me back. He smelt so nice and I felt a tear run down my face,"Tony."
"Hm?"
"I've missed this." I said as I cuddled my face in his broad shoulder.
"Me too, Danni."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, while I wrote two chapter in one day CUZ I'M A BADASS!