Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

'Cause I'm So Bad at Being Lonely

My needle buzzed against Tony's skin.
"Are you sure you want this?" I said through a doctor's mask.
"Yeah, Dan...I have quite a bit of tattoos. I know this'll hurt a little," he responded lying on his back.
"This is familiar position," I laughed. He laughed too.
"Hey do your job!" he playfully remarked. And so I began tattooing his stomach.
Jaime was there with us, I guessed he wanted him for company. I after I got through about a quarter of the design, my phone buzzes in my pants.
"I'm sorry," I look at my phone and see that Austin was calling. Holy shit I forgot! "I'm so sorry, Tone I have to take this."
"It's okay, you're my girlfriend, I can stay here all night with you," he smiles.
Aww all the mushy stuff we used to do, and he used to say. I ran over to him and kissed his nose. I walked to the door to see Austin's car, he beeped his horn. I walk out to his car,"Hey bro, why don't you come on in. I have someone you'd like to meet."
"Um...okay, but quick question. Is it a girl or guy? I don't want Alan to get jealous or anything," we laughed.
"But seriously come inside, man," I sort of pleaded.
"Okay, okay," he turned his car off, and walked behind me into the parlor, and to the break room. There, I wasn't surprised to see Hayley looking at her phone. I cleared my throat, and she looked up. The look on her face was priceless. It was almost...painful...like she was flipping shit on the inside buy tried not to show it.
"Hayley BREATHE!" and she let's out a huge breath.
"Hey, you're the chic I met at Walmart earlier." he said.
"Yeah.." she said, almost as if it wasn't a big deal to her that he remembered, when it was obvious that it was.
"So Austin and Hayley, converse, while I finish my last client," I began to walk out and Austin walked in a with a big smile,"Hey!" I yelled back at them,"You guys better be fully clothed when I come back." I walked down the hall and I heard Austin yell
"No promises!"

I walked back in my office area where Tony was lying, shirtless.
"Holy shit," I dreamily said, causing Tony and Jaime to look up at me,"If I was a guy, I'd have a massive boner. RIGHT. NOW." Tony laughed and I saw his cheeks turn pink. Jaime put his face in his hands.
"Why did I come with you?" he asked out of misery.
"Because Vic's on a date, and Mike's at the club, and you hate being alone," Tony answered.
"Oh yeah,"he said pulling his face out his hands. I played with his hair.
"Jaime, I will never understand how soft your hair is. It's unreal," I said.
He smiles and awkwardly hugs me while he's still sitting.
"Thanks, homie!"
"Woah there buddy, you have to buy me dinner first." I joke.
"Hey," whined Tony,"I thought what we had was special!"
"Sorry, Perry. I just woo'd her with my,"he let go and rubbed his hair ,"Preciado good looks."
I laughed and sat at my stool to finish. While I was busy, Jaime and Tony told me stories about touring, meeting fans, and having Interviews.
"Hey, you guys mentioned that Vic was going on a date earlier. Vic's got a girly friend! What's her name?"
"Well," Jaime answered,"We don't exactly know. We haven't even seen her. It's like he's hiding, but like why?"
"No one knows..," said Tony. After a while, we went quiet and soon, I was done.
"Alrighty," I said taking off my doctor's mask,"All done!"
He slowly stood up and looked in the full length mirror. Aww, his height, I loved how tall he was.
"Woah, Danni! This fucking great! Like really," he turned to me and saw me staring and he laughed. I felt so embarrassed, I wanted to punch myself in the face. Hard.
"You're...so...tall," I mumbled. He smiled and walked towards me.
He stood beside me and looked down.
"And you're short," he smiled.
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"R-2!" I exclaimed,"Ha! R-2 D-2!"
He shook his head and grabbed his Of Mice & Men baseball shirt, took his off his hat and pulled it over his head. I watched him while he did this.
"Oh my..."I mumbled mindlessly. He turned to look at me and did a little grin. All of my insides heated up, and my heart rate had gotten quicker. I didn't speak, I couldn't.
"I...you...Tony you like Of Mice & Men?" I gestured to the shirt.
"Yeah, there pretty awesome, especially Second & Sebring," he said.
"Yeah those guys," Jaime joined,"are pretty cool."
"Well, I'm friends with Austin, I haven't met the whole band yet. Been kinda busy, but yeah Austin's my homie."
Jaime poked his bottom lip out,"I thought I was your homie."
"Aww Hime Time," I petted his hair,"You'll always be my homie." and fist bumped him.
Tony kinda interrupted,"How do you know Austin?"
"Long story, I'll tell you later," I brushed off. We walked out the office. Me turning off the light and closing the door. The shop was practically empty. The only other person there was Jerry.
"Hello, Jerry," I walked up to the desk.
"Hi, Danniel, are you done for the day?"
"Yerp!"
"Okay, you can leave!"
"Nice, see ya Jerry!"
I walked to the break room and motioned for Tony and Jaime to follow me.
"What this hallway leading to? I feel like you're going to kill me," Jaime joked but he kinda did sound a little scared.
"Watch your tongue Preciado, you don't want to end up like," I paused dramatically,"the others." I opened the lounge room door and saw Austin about to kiss Hayley.
"Hi AUSTIN!!"they jumped and looked at me.
"You cockblock!" he yelled, then looked up and smiled,"Whats up Tony and Jaime? What are you guys doing here?"
"Gettin a tattoo," Tony put his around me.
"I'm just here to do what Dan just did," Jaime answered.
"What, cockblock," Hayley asked.
"Yup!" he hip bumped me.
I walked in to get my cardigan, and coffee. The clock above me read 7:19 pm. Nice..
"Well, Austin," I saluted him like Jack Sparrow,"Be seein ya. Probably not everyday like old times."
"I'm okay, with that," he stood up and hugged me. He looked a little...let down. I can't handle that.
"Hey," I whispered,"Cheer up you have Hayley now." he down at the floor and his face lit up as if I had told him something new.
"Thanks,Danni," said Austin, and he turned back to his lady. Score
one for being a wing man.

I walked out the hall, along with Tony and Jaime, and out the shop. There was a cool breeze outside, but it sent an unwelcome chill down my spine. I quickly put on the cardigan, and shook my coffee.
"Wow still some coffee in there," I mumbled the guys walked to their car. Damn, I forgot I came here with Austin.
"Dan," Tony called,"You don't have a ride?"
"Austin kinda was but he's busy right now,"I chuckled,"So I guess I'll just walk."
Tony gave me a are-you-serious face,"Danniel, now you know as well as I do that I wouldn't let you walk. Get in the car. Jaime," he tossed him the keys,"Would you drive buddy?"
"Sure thing, Captain I-Want-Pussy," he joked. I laughed pretty hard, too hard. I snorted. They both stared at me. I covered my nose.
"Oh my life," I yelled through my hands,"Fuck my dad for giving me that horrible trait!"
"Good god," blurted Jaime,"Don't say that. You have no idea how horrible that sounded." he covered his ears, as if was gonna say it again. He got in the driver's seat. Tony sat in the back, as did I. I didn't put on my seat belt. I never did.
I crossed my legs as I sipped some coffee.
"Aww sick! Cold coffee!" I exclaimed, then drank some more. Tony laughed at me.
"I thought it was nasty."
"Yeah, but it's coffee. I think I'm addicted to it." my stomach growled. Fuckin shit, I'm starving. That was the first day I was ever repeatedly hungry,"Shit.."
I put my head back.
"That horrible noise came from your stomach?" Jaime asked,"it sounded like a dying whale."
"Thanks Preciado, you're too kind."
Tony looked rather concerned,"Have you eaten today?"
"Well, not exactly I didn't have the time, and I'm usually not this hungry."
He gave me a disappointed look, I always let people down. No matter how hard I try, they get disappointed in me some how. I looked out my window, the scenery outside was beautiful; the sun was blood red as it set behind grey clouds, the clouds looked as grey and light as smoke, the sky was a mixture of orange, pink, and a hint of blue.
The entire ride home, I was quiet. The only time I spoke was whenever Jaime asked for directions to my apartment. As Jaime pulled into the parking lot,
"Wow, I know this place, well I don't know it but I drive past this building a lot," Tony said ,"It's not too far from my house."
I smiled at him and got out the car, and he followed suit. He walked me to my door and stood very closely to me. So many thoughts ran through my head. But one thing I've thought about the whole trip home, was how he said I was his girlfriend.
"Can you stay over tonight?" I asked,"Please? I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, knowing you're here and not with me." my eyes pleaded him. I needed him more than ever, for some reason I couldn't be alone. Not that night.
"Of course, I will," he smiled,"I was actually going to ask you if I could stay, but you beat me to it, cunt." he punched my arm lightly.
I pushed him,"I'm not a cunt, you ass!" I yelled jokingly.
"Hey!" he grabbed my face and kissed me. His soft smooth warm lips. It was enough for my knees to buckle, fortunately they didn't.
We parted and he smiled at me. BEEP BEEP!
"Let's go Perry!" Jaime yelled.
"I'm gonna go tell him there's a change in plans."
He walked out the apartment hallway back to the car.
About five minutes later, he came back, with a sad looking Jaime pulling out.
He sighed,"Jaime's not too happy, I'm staying with you. He hates being by himself."
Wow, Jaime you sure know how to make someone feel guilty for hangin out with their boyfriend.
"We need to find Jaime a girl," I stated,"Because right now, he's making feel guilty but at the same time I don't feel bad because you're staying over. Thanks Preciado for giving me feelings!"
"Shut up and open door," he laughed.
I turned to open the door when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my middle, and he kissed my neck.
"Can we at least, get inside my house before you drive me insane?"
"Nope." and he continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh...I'm not sure what the point of this was so...I guess this is a filler. Shout to the person who recommended this story!