Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

So I'm Audrey Hepburn...You Must Be James Dean?

"So...I take it you're just moved here?" he said looking at my scattered boxes.
"Yeah, like two months ago," I said placing my coffee and keys on the kitchen counter.
"Your place is kinda small," he remarked,"it's cute."
I only had one bedroom with nice sized bathroom, kitchen and living room area, with a nice sized television, a house warming gift from my parents. My parents had money, but would only buy me stuff when they thought I deserved it.
"It's all I need, I'm the only one that lives here, there's not really any point to having a bigger place," I said as I went into my bedroom. I took off my cardigan shoes and replaced my plugs with my plastic tunnels, they were more comfortable. Tony walked in and took off his hat. He hugged me from behind, kissed my neck.
"What do you want to eat?"
"ASIAN FOOD !I want some Chow mien,"I made moans,"Chow mien, is the best!"
"Woah, chow mien does that to you?"
"You don't understand until you've experienced the goodness of the Asian noodles man,"he pecked my cheek.
"How about we have like a date night?" Tony suggested,"We could get a movie, get some candy, and Chow mien."
"That sounds so wonderful," I said.
"Alright let's go!" he exclaimed.
So we walked, hand in hand, to the nearest Walmart. Inside we went to the movie section first.
"What movie do you want?" he asked. I smiled, he's letting me pick out,"I'm only letting you pick because I know you won't get bad movies." he said,"I kid I kid."
I looked around, I looked and browsed, when I found the best movie of my entire childhood.
"Yes yes, we have to get this. It is unpatriotic if we don't." I said in the most serious voice possible.
"Tarzan? Wow, I haven't seen that in..forever. Let's get this shit."
He let me pick a second one,"Are you sure, you want me to pick another?"
"Yes, I am. You got me the two best games for Christmas, I have trust in your movie skills."
"Okay. Hmmm.Yes. We must have this." I held it up.
"'Scott Pilgrim vs. the world', I've never seen it."
"Now, we must get it."
We then went to the candy aisle, and got big bag of peanut MnM's and Oreos, talk about unhealthy. Tony bought the stuff, voluntarily, and we walked over to the Panda Express, across the way.
We walked in with a few people in the restaurant, a part from the employees of course. Tony ordered.
"We'd like two orders of Chow mien, and um two egg rolls,-"
"Get the beef and broccoli," I whispered.
"I'm a vegetarian," he whispered back.
"Me too.Trust me, it's orgasmic with broccoli."
"And some beef and broccoli please, thanks."
We got to the cash register. Tony pulled out his wallet.
"No Tone Tone, you already got the candy and stuff. I got this."
"That's okay, it's a date. I gotchu," he said.
The cashier was a lady, around her twenties.
"You two are the cutest." she remarked.
"Thanks," said Tony.
I put my arm around him,"Are you kidding me? I hate this guy."
The woman giggled,"That'll be $13.82 please."
"Thanks," said Tony as he handed her a twenty,"Keep the change."
"Have a nice evening," she said.
"You too!" we yelled as we walked out.

As we got back home, the clock,it was almost 9.
"Thank goodness, I have a day off tomorrow," I said as I sat the food on the kitchen counter. I took off my jacket and plopped it on the couch.
"I'm gonna go take a shower before the movie because I'm sure I wouldn't want to later." I said to Tony who was already sitting on the couch. I went to my room and closed the door. I began to undress when Tony bursted in.
"HEY!" I exclaimed.
"I want to join you," he said with a smirk.
"Well..I...wha...I mean..,"
"Dan, I've seen you naked. You've seen me naked,"
I smiled,"But you don't have a change of clothes. You don't have any underwear."
"Do you have any baggy sweats?"
"Yerp,"
"Case closed, c'mon let's go."
So, yeah...I finished undressing and so did he. I got an extra towel and wash cloth for Tony, and we hopped in my shower. It wasn't like one of those, shower/tubs. The thing is, it was only built for one person, so it wasn't accident that we were so close. As the water ran, things got little steamy(no pun intended), but we didn't fuck. No. He wash me, slowly, achingly slowly. As did I with him. We wash each other at the same time. He washed my short hair. The feeling of his soapy fingers in my hair, was almost like we did fuck. He bent down to my level so I could wash his long silky hair.
"I love the view from down here," he said. His face was right in front of my chest,"Someone's turned on."
"Shut up, shitface."he laughed. Then we rinsed under the shower head, bodies interlocked.
After our shower, I gave him my baggiest house pants. He went shirtless. I put on my Star Wars underwear and fitted black tank top. I straightened my hair, but with less care. He was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I put on some tea for us. I used the empty coffee pot. When it was ready, I added some sweetener, and poured each of a cup.
We sat and ate our dinner while watching Tarzan. I sang the songs of course, I dramatically sang them to him.
"Dan, you're fucking right, this Chow mien is moan worthy."
"I told you!"
After the movie, we settled down.
"Tony," I whispered,"I know I've said this a lot, but I really really have missed you. Like tonight, I honestly needed you to be here tonight. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, I had a feeling I'd go...completely insane. And I apologize, that I've gotten so dependent on you, and you've just popped back up in my life. It sounds really pathetic but I thank you staying here with me. I don't know what I would've done but I appreciate that you didn't leave me alone."
"It's okay, I wanted to be here. I can see in your eyes that you aren't alright. And that you haven't been for a long time. I can read you like a book Danni, your entire appearance are like pages. You're not the only one how's dependent. I don't know what it is but I can't be fully happy without you. That sounds so cliché but it's true."
I chuckled and smiled,"And to think, this whole fiasco started junior year in high school. When I was just the weird girl with blue hair-"
"Now you're the weird chic with purple hair, and ME!" he tackled me.
"Yep, that's great. I'm that weird chic with a turtle."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo um...this isn't the end just so ya know..What do ya think!